Thomas Blanton, last of the klan terrorists who bombed the church in Birmingham AL in 1963 is dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will shed no tears for this asshole. There will be no wishes for him to rest in peace. I hope he is burning in Hell right now.

He lived 83 years on this Earth.

Addie Mae Collins had only lived 14 years. Carole Robertson had only lived 14 years. Cynthia Wesley had only lived 14 years. Denise McNair had only lived 11 years. All 4 had their lives snuffed out, their dreams erased, and the hopes for them extinguished by Thomas Blanton and three other cowardly bastards.

Burn in Hell, Thomas Blanton.
Fitting that we should be rid of this racist and terrorist during a time when America seeks to rid itself of other remnants of racism and terror.

Today the people murdering people in the streets, are on your side.

My side? I am wholeheartedly condemning a violent, cowardly act that killed 4 little girls because of the color of their skin, and the blatant refusal to prosecute those asshole but federal, state and local law enforcement. Is there anyone today that is not on my side?

Today, it looks like the cowardly murderers are on your side. And a lot of the violence we see today, is based on the justification of past wrongs.
He tried to ignore the black on black crime but I got his ass he’s a typical Democrat

More lies. I am not ignoring anything. I am simply not letting you derail the thread.

I will shed no tears for this asshole. There will be no wishes for him to rest in peace. I hope he is burning in Hell right now.

Addie Mae Collins had only lived 14 years. Carole Robertson had only lived 14 years. Cynthia Wesley had only lived 14 years. Denise McNair had only lived 11 years. All 4 had their lives snuffed out, their dreams erased, and the hopes for them extinguished by Thomas Blanton and three other cowardly bastards.

Fitting that we should be rid of this racist and terrorist during a time when America seeks to rid itself of other remnants of racism and terror.

My side? I am wholeheartedly condemning a violent, cowardly act that killed 4 little girls because of the color of their skin, and the blatant refusal to prosecute those asshole but federal, state and local law enforcement. Is there anyone today that is not on my side?

Today, it looks like the cowardly murderers are on your side. And a lot of the violence we see today, is based on the justification of past wrongs.

I'm sure there are plenty of people who are still angry about it taking 39 years to prosecute a horrific terrorist act. Especially since law enforcement tried their best to slow the investigations.

But if anyone is not on my side condemning what the kkk did that Sunday morning in 1963, I can't help you. There are always evil and/or ignorant people out there.

THanks. I thought you would try to claim that these two issues are unrelated, but instead, you immediately tied them together for me.

Yep. Anger over past injustices, constantly kept alive though education and propaganda, has grown to a bitter racist hate, that has been sparked into widespread street violence.

THe only question is, has America changed to the point that the violence will outrage the Silent Majority of Americans who want to live in a civilized society, so that they reject the radicals as they did in 1968?

Or will it cow them, , and lead to a massive victory for the dems in the election, making this type of street violence the new normal for democratic campaigning.

If so, the long slide of America into a Third World shithhole, will be complete.

I'm sure there are plenty of people who are still angry about it taking 39 years to prosecute a horrific terrorist act. Especially since law enforcement tried their best to slow the investigations.

But if anyone is not on my side condemning what the kkk did that Sunday morning in 1963, I can't help you. There are always evil and/or ignorant people out there.

THanks. I thought you would try to claim that these two issues are unrelated, but instead, you immediately tied them together for me.

Yep. Anger over past injustices, constantly kept alive though education and propaganda, has grown to a bitter racist hate, that has been sparked into widespread street violence.

THe only question is, has America changed to the point that the violence will outrage the Silent Majority of Americans who want to live in a civilized society, so that they reject the radicals as they did in 1968?

Or will it cow them, , and lead to a massive victory for the dems in the election, making this type of street violence the new normal for democratic campaigning.

If so, the long slide of America into a Third World shithhole, will be complete.

No, I do think the issues are connected.

But I intentionally created a thread about the 16th Street Bombing, the men who perpetrated it, and the lack of effort by law enforcement to prosecute them.

I would be happy to discuss blm or high crime rates or whatever. Create a thread on it. I'll look when I get back.

But I intentionally created a thread about the 16th Street Bombing, the men who perpetrated it, and the lack of effort by law enforcement to prosecute them.

I would be happy to discuss blm or high crime rates or whatever. Create a thread on it. I'll look when I get back.

Now it is your fellow lefties who are being left off the hook for their violent crimes. Much better for you.

Well, depending how the voters bounce.

Any kind of violence against innocent people, be it the violence committed by Mr. Blanton or the violence being committed everyday by a so-called "movement," is wrong. It should be severely punished.

Mr. Blanton was eventually punished.

I doubt, however, that today's looters and arsonists and murderers of the "movement" will ever be prosecuted, let alone punished.
How many are there, actually, and who did they kill? We are still waiting for these busloads of "antifa" to show up somewhere. And we are still waiting for the people who terrorized the family going on a camping trip in Washington State to be caught. At least this snowden was arrested in Montana for being a screaming, cursing jackass. Many of us are tired of these thugs.

Any kind of violence against innocent people, be it the violence committed by Mr. Blanton or the violence being committed everyday by a so-called "movement," is wrong. It should be severely punished.

Mr. Blanton was eventually punished.

I doubt, however, that today's looters and arsonists and murderers of the "movement" will ever be prosecuted, let alone punished.
This fails as a red herring fallacy.

Now it is your fellow lefties who are being left off the hook for their violent crimes. Much better for you.

Not sure why you think I am a leftie. I have never voted for a democrat in a presidential election. But ok.

His legacy lives on with BLM and today’s democrats.

The BLM doesn't hold a canclde to what was happening in Birmingham. In the 8 years prior to the murder of those 4 little girls, there were 21 bombings of black owned properties and churches. That comes to a bombing about every 4.5 months. No one was prosecuted for any of them. Birmingham earned the nickname "Bombingham". And it was all perpetrated to keep blacks in their place and prevent them from registering to vote in any significant numbers.
Just like BLM.

The BLM doesn't hold a canclde to what was happening in Birmingham. In the 8 years prior to the murder of those 4 little girls, there were 21 bombings of black owned properties and churches. That comes to a bombing about every 4.5 months. No one was prosecuted for any of them. Birmingham earned the nickname "Bombingham". And it was all perpetrated to keep blacks in their place and prevent them from registering to vote in any significant numbers.
Just like BLM.
Just like BLM. Assassins of police and vandals of American property.

Not sure why you think I am a leftie. I have never voted for a democrat in a presidential election. But ok.

Because here you are, supporting the Lefty Narrative, that America is inherently wacist and if you don't support the lefty agenda, then you an evul wacist.

That is why.

You put it that way and it is so noble for what people went through back then. And you see what was done with the fight for rights by many of their descendents and it dishonors the dead.

Because here you are, supporting the Lefty Narrative, that America is inherently wacist and if you don't support the lefty agenda, then you an evul wacist.

That is why.

I have not discussed the present except to acknowledge that what went on back then is part of what some people are still angry about.

As for the events discussed in this thread, they were racist. There is no denying that the kkk bombing a black church was racially motivated. The lack of prosecution of the perpetrators was racially motivated.

I did not realize that recognizing an inherent truth made someone a leftie.

You put it that way and it is so noble for what people went through back then. And you see what was done with the fight for rights by many of their descendents and it dishonors the dead.

I don't disagree with that.

That is why.

I have not discussed the present except to acknowledge that what went on back then is part of what some people are still angry about.

As for the events discussed in this thread, they were racist. There is no denying that the kkk bombing a black church was racially motivated. The lack of prosecution of the perpetrators was racially motivated.

Cherry picking truths to focus on, in such away to keep hate and division alive, is what makes one a lefty today.

I was clear about that. That you misrepresented my point, shows that you know that I am right.

Because otherwise, you would have made your counter point, against what I ACTUALLY SAID.

That is why.

Cherry picking truths to focus on, in such away to keep hate and division alive, is what makes one a lefty today.

I was clear about that. That you misrepresented my point, shows that you know that I am right.

Because otherwise, you would have made your counter point, against what I ACTUALLY SAID.

You talked about leftie agendas in the spreading or continuing racism. All I have talked about is the bombing of the 16th street church in 1963, the men who perpetrated that even, and the lack of effort to prosecute those men. And the fact that the last the 4 of them are dead.

Bill Baxley, the man who fought so hard to reopen the case and bring the perpetrators to justice is a democrat. So at least part of the "leftie agenda" was to make these for kkk members pay for their crimes, albeit after a long delay.

I saw in a news article that Thomas Blanton had died, and I made a post about him and the events surrounding the 16th street bombing. I'm unsure why you feel the need to either attack me. The even was horrific. The racism back then was open and blatant. And the delays in prosecuting the murderers was wrong.

That is why.

You talked about leftie agendas in the spreading or continuing racism. All I have talked about is the bombing of the 16th street church in 1963, the men who perpetrated that even, and the lack of effort to prosecute those men. And the fact that the last the 4 of them are dead.

Bill Baxley, the man who fought so hard to reopen the case and bring the perpetrators to justice is a democrat. So at least part of the "leftie agenda" was to make these for kkk members pay for their crimes, albeit after a long delay.

I saw in a news article that Thomas Blanton had died, and I made a post about him and the events surrounding the 16th street bombing. I'm unsure why you feel the need to either attack me. The even was horrific. The racism back then was open and blatant. And the delays in prosecuting the murderers was wrong.

And harping on those past injustices is being used to justify and encourage current injustices and violence.

While i would happily pull the lever to send this cretin to his Final Judgement, I cannot say I want that man to burn in the fires of Hell.

I am too much in need of God's Mercy to wish harsh judgement on any one, from Stalin to Mao to Hitler or whoever.

I cannot judge the eternal destiny of any mans soul because my heart is far from pure.

God have mercy on us all is my only plea on that Last Day.

That is why.

And harping on those past injustices is being used to justify and encourage current injustices and violence.

One thread is "harping"? lmao You are trying to hard.

That is why.

One thread is "harping"? lmao You are trying to hard.

Your pretense that your one thread is the only "harping" going on, is silly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back