Thomas Blanton, last of the klan terrorists who bombed the church in Birmingham AL in 1963 is dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
“I've always wondered why Blanton and chambless and their like do these things in the first place.”

Fear, for the most part – fear of positive, beneficial change, fear of diversity, fear of a more inclusive society.

As with lynching in the century before, terrorist bomb attacks against black institutions was supposed to compel black Americans to ‘stay in their place’ and stop seeking their comprehensive civil rights.

2017-04-24-3d4b73da.jpg

I will shed no tears for this asshole. There will be no wishes for him to rest in peace. I hope he is burning in Hell right now.

He lived 83 years on this Earth.

Addie Mae Collins had only lived 14 years. Carole Robertson had only lived 14 years. Cynthia Wesley had only lived 14 years. Denise McNair had only lived 11 years. All 4 had their lives snuffed out, their dreams erased, and the hopes for them extinguished by Thomas Blanton and three other cowardly bastards.

Burn in Hell, Thomas Blanton.
Are you this judgmental about the black killers in Chicago or Detroit? Something tells me I wont find a similar contempt for them.

“I've always wondered why Blanton and chambless and their like do these things in the first place.”

Fear, for the most part – fear of positive, beneficial change, fear of diversity, fear of a more inclusive society.

As with lynching in the century before, terrorist bomb attacks against black institutions was supposed to compel black Americans to ‘stay in their place’ and stop seeking their comprehensive civil rights.
Ummm democrats will do far worse to blacks today if they leave the democrat party.. you have threatened them by Burning down
Their neighborhoods this past month.

Last edited:
I've always wondered why Blanton and chambless and their like do these things in the first place. I know what racism is, but I'm asking what the mindset is. I had a religious upbringing. Many of us do, regardless of what religion it is, we end up with a sense of right and wrong, but these guys apparently did not. I guess it comes down to the age-old question of how do killers think? No normal person makes and plants bombs.
Ask an abortion supporter.
.like an abortion supporter, they justify everything they do and cannot be reasoned with

I will shed no tears for this asshole. There will be no wishes for him to rest in peace. I hope he is burning in Hell right now.

Addie Mae Collins had only lived 14 years. Carole Robertson had only lived 14 years. Cynthia Wesley had only lived 14 years. Denise McNair had only lived 11 years. All 4 had their lives snuffed out, their dreams erased, and the hopes for them extinguished by Thomas Blanton and three other cowardly bastards.

Nyc we had sporadic bombings throughout the 70s...all tolerant left wing groups
I think Puerto Ricans fired mortar shells at the un but unfortunately they fell short into east river
What other bombings than the one in the Village where the SDS blew themselves and a townhouse to pieces making bombs in the basement?

I've always wondered why Blanton and chambless and their like do these things in the first place. I know what racism is, but I'm asking what the mindset is. I had a religious upbringing. Many of us do, regardless of what religion it is, we end up with a sense of right and wrong, but these guys apparently did not. I guess it comes down to the age-old question of how do killers think? No normal person makes and plants bombs.
.like an abortion supporter, they justify everything they do and cannot be reasoned with

Abortion has absolutely nothing to do with this. The body is not even formed yet, much less ensouled. Go ask somebody who stockpiles lethal weapons.

Abortion has absolutely nothing to do with this. The body is not even formed yet, much less ensouled. Go ask somebody who stockpiles lethal weapons.
Black babies matter .. stop killing them democrat

Fitting that we should be rid of this racist and terrorist during a time when America seeks to rid itself of other remnants of racism and terror.

Today the people murdering people in the streets, are on your side.

My side? I am wholeheartedly condemning a violent, cowardly act that killed 4 little girls because of the color of their skin, and the blatant refusal to prosecute those asshole but federal, state and local law enforcement. Is there anyone today that is not on my side?
Yes, Democrats are racist assholes. Yet, idiots will still vote for them again.

I see Explosives being used in black communities every night I’m watching Fox now and blacks are running around with fireworks shooting them at people

Are you this judgmental about the black killers in Chicago or Detroit? Something tells me I wont find a similar contempt for them.

I have contempt for all murderers. But comparing this to the criminal murders in Chicago is a false equivalency.

There are far too many murders of blacks, by blacks, in Chicago and Detroit. But those are killings due to the high crime nature of the neighborhoods. They are killed by drug dealers, gang members and other criminal elements. But they are not murdered solely because of the color of their skin. These 4 girls were murdered for no other reason than they were black.

I have contempt for all murderers. But comparing this to the criminal murders in Chicago is a false equivalency.

There are far too many murders of blacks, by blacks, in Chicago and Detroit. But those are killings due to the high crime nature of the neighborhoods. They are killed by drug dealers, gang members and other criminal elements. But they are not murdered solely because of the color of their skin. These 4 girls were murdered for no other reason than they were black.
So they aren’t equal.. only when whites kill another color does it matter? Motherfucker 103 black was shot last week.. how does that not matter!? THE RACISM YOU HAVE IS UNREAL

This Covid thing has been rough on the Deplorables. Finding a black church, synagogue or a Walmart crowded with Hispanics to shoot up these days isn`t easy. We all feel their pain.:icon_cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back