Thomas Sowell on Donald Trump

Lol! Now Farty pretends to speak on behalf of the “global scientific community.”

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :laughing0301::laughing0301:
Nope, anyone can access the journals and the IPCC reports.

Damn son, you are really flailing now. I am not sure if you think crybabying about strangers on the internet is a good point, or if you are just soothing your own dumbass self. either way... pretty embarrassing.

That was a typo. It should have read:

The claim that "global scientific community" has a single opinion on every subject is the sure sign of an ignoramus.
And your unwitting, idiot non sequitur is even more so.

Not that you understand a word of what I just said, with you being of low education and intellectual ability.

Last edited:

Damn son, you are really flailing now. I am not sure if you think crybabying about strangers on the internet is a good point, or if you are just soothing your own dumbass self. either way... pretty embarrassing.
The IPCC isn't "the international scientific community," nimrod.

Your fail is already complete. But I expect more of your banalities all the same.

Your fail is already complete. But I expect more of your banalities all the same.
Really? Amazing!

link me up to that published scientific research, then.

See you in never.

Sorry son, masturbating on message boards is no substitute for evidence.

Really? Amazing!

link me up to that published scientific research, then.

See you in never.

Sorry son, masturbating on message boards is no substitute for evidence.
There is no Published Science on Global Warming. It is a weak theory, so one could not call such an unsupported theory Science.

It's more akin to a Religious Movement with very little Science.

Maybe it's going to replace Scientology. Poor Tom Cruise.

It is what it is. But your reference to “outsized” is really just your petty complaint that you don’t care for that result. So what? I don’t care for the fact that big cities are being ruined by Democrap governments.

Bullshit.

Just denying it shows what a totally dishonest hack you are, you shlub. Your politics are the warped ones by the way. 😎
Show us this “liberal court” asshole

Show us this “liberal court” asshole
Go study your own asshole, Letch. Until then, try real hard to learn how to communicate like an adult.

Until that glorious day arrives, let’s have you answer a question just to yourself because frankly I see no purpose served in trying to discuss much of anything with you. Ask yourself “if Letch were honest, would Letch claim that the Warren Court was a conservative bench?”

Go study your own asshole, Letch. Until then, try real hard to learn how to communicate like an adult.

Until that glorious day arrives, let’s have you answer a question just to yourself because frankly I see no purpose served in trying to discuss much of anything with you. Ask yourself “if Letch were honest, would Letch claim that the Warren Court was a conservative bench?”
The Warren Court was over FIFTY years ago and included FIVE Eisenhower appointees

You're a fucking fruitcake

Forum List

Back