Thomas Sowell on Donald Trump

But it wasn’t a liberal court? And it didn’t exist in your lifetime?

🤣😂 :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:
Over fifty years ago retard...and you're bitching like it was current. By the way...I was 14 when Warren stepped down

You’re the moron who said that there was no liberal court in your lifetime. You retard. 😂🤣
Again...asshole...it had five members appoint by Ike. A Republican

And it was 50 years ago. No Court since then could be considered liberal and yet you're whining like they all were

So how was it that a Court with five Conservatives made so many "liberal" decisions?

Because they were the CORRECT decisions...not ideologically driven like this Court

Again....it had five members appoint by Ike. A Republican

And it was 50 years ago. No Court since then could be considered liberal and yet you're whining like they all were

So how was it that a Court with five Conservatives made so many "liberal" decisions?

Because they were the CORRECT decisions...not ideologically driven like this Court
Hey douche bag. Here’s something you haven’t grasped. Not all Republicans are conservatives. The court isn’t generally known as a Democrap Court or a Republican Court. It is known as a conservative court or a liberal court. And that’s what we were discussing.

And Kennedy appointed what he thought was going to another liberal jurist. Whizzer White. Kennedy was later disappointed that the jurist turned out to be more conservative. Oh well. That also wasn’t a political party topic. It was a political and judicial philosophy issue.

Your libtards aren’t very coherent but at least your efforts to switch the topic is transparent.

Hey douche bag. Here’s something you haven’t grasped. Not all Republicans are conservatives. The court isn’t generally known as a Democrap Court or a Republican Court. It is known as a conservative court or a liberal court. And that’s what we were discussing.

And Kennedy appointed what he thought was going to another liberal jurist. Whizzer White. Kennedy was later disappointed that the jurist turned out to be more conservative. Oh well. That also wasn’t a political party topic. It was a political and judicial philosophy issue.

Your libtards aren’t very coherent but at least your efforts to switch the topic is transparent.
So Which decisions bother you?

Brown V Board?

So Which decisions bother you?

Brown V Board?
I have actually very Recently cited that case to point to the silliness of liberal whining about “settled law.” It was a ridiculous complaint.

No. I thought Plessy was obviously bad law. And the fact that it was “settled law” has no bearing on how much it needed to be overruled. Brown v. Board of Education was a terrific decision. Why? Do you object to it, you schmuck?

Likewise, Roe was an idiotic and legally baseless decision. “Settled,” but wrong. Properly overruled.

Besides, there’s no good reason for your effort to change the subject again. Just admit that you were caught being wrong again, and move along.

I have actually very Recently cited that case to point to the silliness of liberal whining about how “settled law” is a ridiculous complaint.

No. I thought Plessy was obviously bad law. And the fact that it was “settled law” has no bearing on how much it needed to be overruled. Brown v. Board of Education was a terrific decision. Why? Do you object to it, you schmuck?

Likewise, Roe was an idiotic and legally baseless decision. “Settled” but wrong. Properly overruled.

Besides, there’s no good reason for your effort to change the subject again. Just admit that you were caught being wrong again, and move along.
Glad to hear you favored Brown. I thought for sure that one was what stuck in your craw.

How about Griswold or Miranda?

Oh and show us a "liberal Court" in the last 50 years

You lying c**t

Oh and for the record...Plessey was not from the Warren Court you moron

Glad to hear you favored Brown. I thought for sure that one was what stuck in your craw.

How about Griswold or Miranda?

Oh and show us a "liberal Court" in the last 50 years

You lying c**t

Oh and for the record...Plessey was not from the Warren Court you moron
Again ^ with the cheesedick effort to change the subject. 😂🤣

Last thing first. I never said or suggested that Plessy was from the Warren court. Jeez, you’re truly retarded. 🤣😂🤣😂

Back to the point. The discussion had not been about specific decisions. The discussion was about your imbecilic claim that we haven’t had a liberal court in your 68 years. Yep. Stick with the facts, ya moron. I know they embarrass you. 👍

They should.

Last edited:
I never said or suggested that Plessy was from the Warren court.
I'm changing discussions and you brig up a case from the 1800s in a discussion about the Warren Court.

Right. Can't make this shit up

Last edited:
Nope. It didn’t seem to bother you when the SCOTUS had a significant liberal voting block.
This was the impetus for this stupid discussion by the way.

That I wasn't concerned about a liberal Court...

The ONLY example you could come up with however was he Warren Court with five Republican appointed Justices that ENDED when I was FOURTEEN you jack ass

I'm changing discussions and you brig up a case from the 1800s in a discussion about the Warren Court.

Right. Can't make this shit up
The point you are far too simple minded to handle, moron, was that it is the one that Brown v. Board of education overruled.

Damn! You’re a dimwit. 🤣😂

This was the impetus for this stupid discussion by the way.

That I wasn't concerned about a liberal Court...

The ONLY example you could come up with however was he Warren Court with five Republican appointed Justices that ENDED when I was FOURTEEN you jack ass
Lol. You’re the retard who said that in your 68 years there hadn’t been a liberal court. Lol!

You enjoy having your Nose rubbed in your own shit? Curious. Pretty ducking funny, though.

Nope. It didn’t seem to bother you when the SCOTUS had a significant liberal voting block.
Again...you're whining about a liberal Court that hasn't existed for over 50 years

And no...I wasn't bothered about the SC when I was 14

Again...you're whining about a liberal Court that hasn't existed for over 50 years

It was in your lifetime.

And you didn’t limit your comment to being “bothered” with it. You denied there was one. 😂🤣 You’re an assclown.

1657594319595.png

It was in your lifetime.

And you didn’t limit your comment to being “bothered” with it. You denied there was one. 😂🤣 You’re an assclown.
So where are these liberal courts you were whining about asswipe?

"BackAgain said:
Nope. It didn’t seem to bother you when the SCOTUS had a significant liberal voting block."

No...it DIDN'T bother me when I was 14 dickweed.

But then YOU weren't talking about a Court from 50 years ago

YOU were stupidly trying to claim that there was a recent "liberal court".

There wasn't. Tuck tail and go away retard

So where are these liberal courts you were whining about asswipe?

"BackAgain said:
Nope. It didn’t seem to bother you when the SCOTUS had a significant liberal voting block."

No...it DIDN'T bother me when I was 14 dickweed.

But then YOU weren't talking about a Court from 50 years ago

YOU were stupidly trying to claim that there was a recent "liberal court".

There wasn't. Tuck tail and go away retard
Nice try. But post 92 established that you remain full of shit. In that post you quoted my comment but your RESPONSE IS THE POINT.

You replied:
“There was never a liberal majority in the SC in my lifetime. I'm 68”

Never in your lifetime a SCOTUS liberal majority? 🤣😂 I’m pretty sure 14 was in your lifetime, dopey.

So you believe the court that ruled the constitution mandates gay marriage is conservative?

You're a joke.

Forum List

Back