Those Darned Iranians

ZZZZZzzzzzz......

You trust Iran, we do not. You will never be convinced, why should we try?

ZZZZZzzzzzz....
Funny, you won't trust something that can be verified, but you trust Obama was born in Kenya. Wanna bet you are one of those that believe the earth is only thousands of years old and we were shimmered into being from dirt?

ZZZZZzzzzzz......

ZZZZZzzzzzz....
Funny, you won't trust something that can be verified, but you trust Obama was born in Kenya. Wanna bet you are one of those that believe the earth is only thousands of years old and we were shimmered into being from dirt?

Your long unbroken streak of being wrong remains intact still.

Keep in mind, this has all been done with North Korea. The Nuke Genie is out of the bottle. It can never be put back in. Countries like Iran and North Korea have the Nuclear Technology. And they always will.

These deals are nice for Politicians to boast about, and these nations make some cash, but these deals really are just temporary frauds. More nations wil have Nuclear Technology in the future. That's just the way it is. We all just have to learn to live with it.

ZZZZZzzzzzz......

ZZZZZzzzzzz....

I bet I'm not.

ZZZZZzzzzzz......

ZZZZZzzzzzz....

I bet I'm not.

Add another.

Forum List

Back