Those Darned Iranians

The righties sure do whine when the facts reveal them to be hysterical bedwetters. If they had any gonads, they'd admit that they've been totally and hilarious wrong about every single thing, all because they were so eager to please their cult masters by mindlessly repeating every bit of propaganda. But then, if they had gonads, they'd be liberals.

But perhaps I give the righties too much credit by assuming they're merely stupid and cowardly. Perhaps the righties are actively want Iran to be closer to having a bomb. Why else would they be so enraged about Iranian disarmament? It's possible the righties here are agents of the Iranian hardliner faction. But then, it's difficult to tell, given how American hardliners and Iranian hardliners tend to hold the same positions across the board.

Russi
And yet we're arming Saudi Arabia. You should see what we are going to sell them. And I don't have a warm and fuzzy about it.

Anyone with any intelligence that could follow a time lime would know the SA's are the shit disturbers. Not the hype about Iran.

Seriously what has Iran done? I can give you a laundry list of what the Saudi's have done.

go right ahead and tell us what terrorist actions against the USA ----the Saudi government has supported. I am no fan of Saudi Arabia at all-----but IRAN is
the big danger right now. -------Saudi arabia is not planting terrorist militias around
the world IRAN IS------especially wherever there is a Shiite population for SUPPORT.
It is TRUE ----that oil rich sunni pigs are doing the same-----but that is not the
Saudi government-------although the pigs in Saudi arabia-----do it too-----privately

The righties sure do whine when the facts reveal them to be hysterical bedwetters. If they had any gonads, they'd admit that they've been totally and hilarious wrong about every single thing, all because they were so eager to please their cult masters by mindlessly repeating every bit of propaganda. But then, if they had gonads, they'd be liberals.

But perhaps I give the righties too much credit by assuming they're merely stupid and cowardly. Perhaps the righties are actively want Iran to be closer to having a bomb. Why else would they be so enraged about Iranian disarmament? It's possible the righties here are agents of the Iranian hardliner faction. But then, it's difficult to tell, given how American hardliners and Iranian hardliners tend to hold the same positions across the board.
Here's another one who lives with Mr. Roark on Fantasy Island. Everyone I know who is opposed to this deal is opposed to it for various reasons. Not one of those reasons were that Iran wouldn't give its stockpile to Russia.
But by all means keep up the irrational liberal lies. They suit your party well.

Russi
And yet we're arming Saudi Arabia. You should see what we are going to sell them. And I don't have a warm and fuzzy about it.

Anyone with any intelligence that could follow a time lime would know the SA's are the shit disturbers. Not the hype about Iran.

Seriously what has Iran done? I can give you a laundry list of what the Saudi's have done.

go right ahead and tell us what terrorist actions against the USA ----the Saudi government has supported. I am no fan of Saudi Arabia at all-----but IRAN is
the big danger right now. -------Saudi arabia is not planting terrorist militias around
the world IRAN IS------especially wherever there is a Shiite population for SUPPORT.
It is TRUE ----that oil rich sunni pigs are doing the same-----but that is not the
Saudi government-------although the pigs in Saudi arabia-----do it too-----privately

PS----IRAN is a huge country -----with a huge military ------and has formed an alliance with --------RUSSIA and CHINA----and their intensive imperialist
ambitions--------AND has a world wide following---------SHIITES everywhere

Here's another one who lives with Mr. Roark on Fantasy Island. Everyone I know who is opposed to this deal is opposed to it for various reasons.

And every one of those reasons was hilariously stupid.

That's kind of the point.
The biggest state sponsor of terrorism is stupid? The fact that the deal did not include the release of American hostages is stupid?

You trust Iran and you call everyone else a piss drinker??

Ha

Who says I trust Iran? Idiot.

I trust the inspectors to verify the agreement is being abided by. And so far, Iran is abiding by the agreement.

Sorry it makes your ass hurt.
Iran, the same nation that commandeered 2 usn ships and paraded our sailors as prisoners, disagrees with the OP

I would just point to North Korea as the blueprint for our ability to hold rogue nations feet to the fire. Isn't it time we threw the mofos IN the fire?

Oh God damn it, look what I found....

www.foxnews.com/world/2015/12/28/russian-diplomat-russia-removes-uranium-from-iran.html

It's a damn article that doesn't exist...

Liberals should change their panties and stop wetting themselves over Fox News.
Fox News?!!! It MUST be objective then :rolleyes-41:

Rube source is for rubes. You just proved Op's point dummy Grampa Murked U
No what I proved it that his premise is liberal bullshit but I wouldn't expect you to notice it since you wallow in it.

Ha

I trust the inspectors to verify the agreement is being abided by. And so far, Iran is abiding by the agreement.

Iran, the same nation that commandeered 2 usn ships and paraded our sailors as prisoners, disagrees with the OP
Ships? lol. Those were boats son. Riverine boats to be exact. I should know. I was in the gulf in '89

They were inside Iran's 12 mile limit which is the international limit of territorial waters. We would've done the same to them or anyone else

Nice try though Frank57

Last edited:

Ha

2 patrol boats in their sovereign waters. They could have executed those people as spies.

Ha

2 patrol boats in their sovereign waters. They could have executed those people as spies.
You and your Liberal wet dreams

Ha

Or we could have engaged and sent them to virgin land.

Ha

So you want to start another war, eh? Over an incredibly minor incident which was our fault.

You are truly a retard.

Iran returned the sailors the next day . Much to the dismay of conservatives who wanted an international crisis .

That God obama has IRAN under control now .

Ha

So you want to start another war, eh? Over an incredibly minor incident which was our fault.

You are truly a retard.
You are afraid of your own shadow...a brown shadow...

Forum List

Back