Those GD Racist Bastards. Networks Refuse To Show Condi Rice Speech

Mudmissile tries to move goalposts by claiming I said they gave no coverage to Mia Love.

I said they didn't air it live, the same gripe you have about the other networks not airing Condi's speech and instead showing hurricane coverage.

Anytime you want to post that live feed of FOX News airing her speech, have at it.

Until then you remain an hypocrite.

Once again....you're trying to get me to prove a negative.

I can't find any live Fox news feeds of the speech.

So what you did was change the subject from Condi Rice, which there is no excuse for other than she is a black woman to Mia Love who is also a black woman but not a headliner.

So who's the fucken hypocrite?

Oh, that's right, liberals are allowed to be hypocrites and not get called on it.

I'm not asking you to prove a negative. You aren't fooling anyone by saying that I am.

You can't find the live feed because it wasn't shown live on FOX News.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3ko--2SIY8]CODEPINK Arrests Condi Rice at RNC event - YouTube[/ame]

I don't know...I think these choices by networks mostly backfire at this point. People of all stripes are very skeptical of the media, and people tuned in to MSNBC don't have an interest in the RNC, and people who were tuned in to the other channels and saw it wasn't being shown and had to flip over to FOX News, well it makes a statement about the media bias that just further reinforces people's perspective on the media's agenda. So at the end of the night, thanks to those networks, FOX had more viewers than they would have had otherwise...including bitter lefties who are pissing themselves being negative and fearful about a potential shift in leadership.:D
Aw, the cute little leftist fluffers always think the world is gonna end when conservatism wins the hearts of the American people, now burdened with the most colossal debt in the history of the world due to remiss thinking by Obama that not passing a budget would make the world go away while they helped themselves to the hard work of taxpayers for pet rock projects through overspending. *sigh*

Last edited:
Mudmissile tries to move goalposts by claiming I said they gave no coverage to Mia Love.

I said they didn't air it live, the same gripe you have about the other networks not airing Condi's speech and instead showing hurricane coverage.

Anytime you want to post that live feed of FOX News airing her speech, have at it.

Until then you remain an hypocrite.

Once again....you're trying to get me to prove a negative.

I can't find any live Fox news feeds of the speech.

So what you did was change the subject from Condi Rice, which there is no excuse for other than she is a black woman to Mia Love who is also a black woman but not a headliner.

So who's the fucken hypocrite?

Oh, that's right, liberals are allowed to be hypocrites and not get called on it.

I'm not asking you to prove a negative. You aren't fooling anyone by saying that I am.

You can't find the live feed because it wasn't shown live on FOX News.

Well since this thread is about Condi Rice and the fact that she gave a prime-time speech and the networks censored it you haven't proved your point.

Sorry, but those are the facts.

If you want to talk about Mia Love and her woes I started a thread about that too.....but I didn't mention that her speech was carried live. I mentioned that hackers called her a house ni**er.

My point is simple.

If the networks who didn't air Condi are racist then FOX News is racist for not airing Mia Love's speech.

You've already conceded that they didn't air it live.

So there ya go.

Your OP blown up.

yea we can see how welcome hispanic women are......usa usa usa !!

my point is...the news opts to cover what it covers.....but you had how many other sources?

yet the whine fest goes on......

poor poor republicans.....we need it all
are we NOT in fact living in the USA. If Mexicans or any other nationalities are here they are apparently here because they want to be in the USA . If they want to chant MEXICO then move the hell home

My point is simple.

If the networks who didn't air Condi are racist then FOX News is racist for not airing Mia Love's speech.

You've already conceded that they didn't air it live.

So there ya go.

Your OP blown up.

Sorry, but that only works if you ignore specifics about the situation.

Your argument is intellectually dense if not outright dishonest.

It's understandable that since Mia Love wasn't a prime-timer or a featured speaker that Fox may not air it live. It was aired live on CSPAN. However, there is no excuse that Condi Rice's speech was preempted by the networks simply because they chose not to schedule more than an hour of coverage.

This is perhaps the first time I've ever seen such a lack of coverage. I could be wrong, but I'm not surprised that the Obama networks failed to cover speeches from the folks that the Obama campaign claims are under assault by the GOP.

You still haven't proved anything except what you choose to believe.

When "other" networks don't air Condi's speech it's racism.

When FOX doesn't air Mia Love's speech it's different. Somehow it just is.

Right wing nuts are hilarious. They bitch and moan about the race card up until the very moment they play it.

Yeah,.......especially since it is such a rarity.

Hope you and your mind-numb cohorts are having fun.....it is only in your feeble little minds.

In order to sell your nonsensical bull shit it takes a group-think type of mentality to make it more real.

Women speaking at the RNC, Condi Rice, Susanna Martinez. Former secretary of state, governor of New Mexico. Women speaking at the DNC, Sandra Fluke, Eva Longoria. The campus slut and a woman who has the time because her show was cancelled.

Right wing nuts are hilarious. They bitch and moan about the race card up until the very moment they play it.

Yeah,.......especially since it is such a rarity.

Hope you and your mind-numb cohorts are having fun.....it is only in your feeble little minds.

In order to sell your nonsensical bull shit it takes a group-think type of mentality to make it more real.

Such a rarity ... says the side that has been calling Obama a racist since Jump St.

Do you do birthday parties?

Forum List

Back