Those Opposed To Democrat Nonsense Need Remember

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Mar 4, 2013
only 3 things.

1) Vote, no matter what. Get your ass to the polls.

2) Ignore media reports calling the election early, and there will be some. Vote.

3) Supreme Court. Vote.

only 3 things.

1) Vote, no matter what. Get your ass to the polls.

2) Ignore media reports calling the election early, and there will be some. Vote.

3) Supreme Court. Vote.
LS14_ItsNotWhoVotesThatCountsItsWhoCountsTheVotes.jpg

Just remember who these left wingers are.

liberal-stupidity-while-communism-promises-prosperity-equali-politics-1413069481.jpg
lemme-get-this-straight-liberals-communists-capitalism-occup-politics-1337717664.png

DNC convention hillary voters.

soviet-flag-philly.jpg

0674e3ada25608e66ea0d325160f6db7.jpg

rules_for_radicals_dedication2.jpg

Yes, and vote for Johnson!

Yeah, vote for this moron. That'll teach us.

As opposed to voting for the morons Trump or Hillary, that'll teach us.

What a useless post. Everyone sucks. Who is better? At least he respects our liberty and property

Who's the fucking moron here? You say Johnson respects our property but he's willing to keep the illegal flood gates open, and give those mother fuckers our property! Who's the fucking moron? You.

Yes, and vote for Johnson!

Yeah, vote for this moron. That'll teach us.

As opposed to voting for the morons Trump or Hillary, that'll teach us.

What a useless post. Everyone sucks. Who is better? At least he respects our liberty and property

Who's the fucking moron here? You say Johnson respects our property but he's willing to keep the illegal flood gates open, and give those mother fuckers our property! Who's the fucking moron? You.

You're an angry little tyke, aren't you? I agree with you on that and disagree with Johnson. Unfortunately the other candidates are all worse.

If I analyze all the candidates, I come up with a no to every one of them. Who is better and why? Just criticizing Johnson doesn't go anywhere. I actually didn't endorse him until summer because I'm not big on him either. But when I go from worst to first, he's the last one I don't reject, so he's it by default

Forum List

Back