🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Those who justify what Trump said are as sick as he is

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
If you want to say Trump is a disgusting pig but i will vote for him anyway, fine.
But if you say he is not a disgusting pig, you are a disgusting pig

If you want to say Trump is a disgusting pig but i will vote for him anyway, fine.

I agree.

57f872a61a00006e145b7eee.jpeg

You mean like all those that excuse Hilary for suppressing and abusing women that spoke out about her husbands transgressions?

The far left loves to abuse woman and smack them around to keep them in line, yet they will get a pass!

Hypocrisy on the far left is the way of life.

And all men are pigs...

You mean like all those that excuse Hilary for suppressing and abusing women that spoke out about her husbands transgressions?

The far left loves to abuse woman and smack them around to keep them in line, yet they will get a pass!

And all men are pigs...
You are a disgusting pig

The vast majority of the people condemning him are nothing but holier than thou hypocrites who have said similar things sometime in their lives. That said, I don't particularly like Trump, but he's still head and shoulders above the clintons.

So now you want to be holier then tho? I thought the entire progressive movement was to put guys in woman's bathrooms and let them butt fuck eatch other on main street?

Yea right so you never ever said the same things as trump has?

Look at the music lyrics from God damn rap music pussy..before you start throwing Fucking God damn stones cock sucker when you live in a glass house.

The vast majority of the people condemning him are nothing but holier than thou hypocrites who have said similar things sometime in their lives. That said, I don't particularly like Trump, but he's still head and shoulders above the clintons.
You are a disgusting pig

And all men are pigs...
You are a disgusting pig

Are you still a virgin? Just curious.....:D

Alaska_Airlines_and_Virgin_America-6a6a3b00914f93d2d8d373531bf012ec

So now you want to be holier then tho? I thought the entire progressive movement was to put guys in woman's bathrooms and let them butt fuck eatch other on main street?

Yea right so you never ever said the same things as trump has?

Look at the music lyrics from God damn rap music pussy..before you start throwing Fucking God damn stones cock sucker when you live in a glass house.
You are a disgusting pig

Remind us again who wants to drag us back into the 1800's?

Now your upset what trump said after you play God damn rap music over and over again?

And all men are pigs...
You are a disgusting pig

You are a disgusting pig

And all men are pigs...
You are a disgusting pig

You are a disgusting pig

629.jpg

And all men are pigs...
You are a disgusting pig

Yes I am sure anyone not far left is a disgusting Pig to you!

You are a disgusting pig

And you're a fucking liar if you claim to have never said something similar. clinton did far worse, are you more worried about words, or actions?

What's pathetic is instead of running on issues important to the American people...like jobs, immigration reform, security from terror...the Clinton campaign is smearing their opponent using secretly taped conversations. You should be embarrassed but when you're stuck supporting someone as corrupt as Hillary Clinton I guess it's a given that you're going to be more than willing to get right down in the mud with her and start slinging!

Forum List

Back