Thoughts on PP shooting

This is an extremist Christian terrorist who is hijacking religion to kill innocents who don't agree with him. This is no different than what Islamo terrorists do. If need be, I think it is important to infiltrate and gather intelligence from within churches that project rhetoric that could be used for future Christian extremist terrorist attacks and protect innocents.

I am sure Liberals will agree with me on this but sadly, they will not support doing the same profiling and monitoring of Muslims meeting the same criteria of hijacking religion to kill innocents who don't share their beliefs.

We should send troops into Colorado

Why? In this situation, it's contained

Is the man who walked into a PP and shot up the place a terrorist?

Yes.

Is the PP terrorist just as bad as an Islamic Extremist who is a terrorist?

No.

Why?

It's because the PP terrororist does not want to destroy the country, he just wants to destroy PP. Did I forget to say that these people want to do this to the entire world?

So why does he want to destroy PP? Where are all the left wingers who wish to sympathize with him and understand him like they do members of ISIS?

So I will start. Maybe:

1. He had a wife who aborted his child without his consent.
2. He had an underaged daughter who had an abortion at PP without his consent and later died from the procedure, and legally he had no recourse.
3. He was paid by PP to shoot a bunch of people so they could harvest their organs and sell them.

You just don't know what makes people tick, do you?

All that can be certain is that climate change had something to do with it.

'Thoughts on PP shooting'

Since when has thinking been a prerequisite for a good old fashioned, USMB, slam-fest, hyperbolic, take no prisoners, calm discussion?

Is the man who walked into a PP and shot up the place a terrorist?

Yes.

Is the PP terrorist just as bad as an Islamic Extremist who is a terrorist?

No.

Why?

It's because the PP terrororist does not want to destroy the country, he just wants to destroy PP. Did I forget to say that these people want to do this to the entire world?

So why does he want to destroy PP? Where are all the left wingers who wish to sympathize with him and understand him like they do members of ISIS?

So I will start. Maybe:

1. He had a wife who aborted his child without his consent.
2. He had an underaged daughter who had an abortion at PP without his consent and later died from the procedure, and legally he had no recourse.
3. He was paid by PP to shoot a bunch of people so they could harvest their organs and sell them.

You just don't know what makes people tick, do you?

All that can be certain is that climate change had something to do with it.
There is a definition of the word terrorist.

A person who uses violence and intimidation in the pursuit of political aims.

Paid by PP to shoot a bunch of people so they could harvest organs and sell them?

It's way to soon for that to be funny, and if you didn't mean it that way, you're just paranoid.

I'm trying to figure out why Christians should decry a crazy guy who isn't Christian, and didn't target PP except as a place to hide from the law.

And not a word from media or law enforcement as to the guys motives...though they did state he wasn't targeting pp.

The guy killed a cop. Somehow this wasn't as bad as other terrorism? Man you guys waste no time going to bat for radical Christianity.

I think wanting to destroy and kill the government and their military is far worse than killing one man, but that's just me.

12279116_1102323583132236_5168504084638521818_n.jpg

And not a word from media or law enforcement as to the guys motives...though they did state he wasn't targeting pp.
As soon as the media figures out a way to spin this, we'll hear their concocted story. The shooter identifies as a woman. They have to figure out a way to make this fit the narrative they want to tell.

The guy killed a cop. Somehow this wasn't as bad as other terrorism? Man you guys waste no time going to bat for radical Christianity.
Please provide a link to the article that mention religion as a motive or even identifies dude as Christian.

Please point to any link to where any of the "islamic fundamentalists" were carrying out the true teachings of the religion they supposedly are representing.

I know, it's infuriating when people jump to conclusions about the motives; isn't it? Had the guy been named "Osama" or whatever, you guys would have zero problem claiming it was based on religion. Yet somehow, when it's not anyone who sounds as though they may be Islamic just by their name, we "must wait for the facts" before we discuss intent; right?

Cue the shrill "No we wouldn't" denial.
Cue the fanatics irrelevant "Islam is the religion of peace but let's pretend Christians are a threat" garbage.

Please provide a link to the article that mention religion as a motive or even identifies dude as Christian.

Please point to any link to where any of the "islamic fundamentalists" were carrying out the true teachings of the religion they supposedly are representing.

I know, it's infuriating when people jump to conclusions about the motives; isn't it? Had the guy been named "Osama" or whatever, you guys would have zero problem claiming it was based on religion. Yet somehow, when it's not anyone who sounds as though they may be Islamic just by their name, we "must wait for the facts" before we discuss intent; right?

Oh lord shut the fuck up. What a waste of life you are.

Well takes one to know one I suppose

Seeing the same apologist responses as always from righties when the terrorist mass murderer is a white guy. Nice guy who just had a bad day. Probably on meds.

Deep down you righties support him and you hope for more Planned Parenthood shootings.

Righties tacitly lining up behind cop killer...smh

Cue the fanatics irrelevant "Islam is the religion of peace but let's pretend Christians are a threat" garbage.

You'll never see me say that here or elsewhere. Nobody who kills in the name of religion is embodying the faith.

Seeing the same apologist responses as always from righties when the terrorist mass murderer is a white guy. Nice guy who just had a bad day. Probably on meds.

Deep down you righties support him and you hope for more Planned Parenthood shootings.

The officer was a Christian and pastor. Why don't you flame another thread...sock

The officer was a Christian and pastor. Why don't you flame another thread...sock
First, you calling her a sock is the funniest thing I've seen on here today.

Second, so you're saying if the cop wasn't a Christian she would have had a point?

Still no outrage....interesting

I am outraged a Cop got killed. That is all I know for sure that happened. Two others shot but lived? don't know about the public? some shot. any dead? sorry. motive?

I am outraged 30-40 GOVT employees stood around all day while some bulldog spokesperson told stories to CNN few times. How many does it take on the payroll? 100K base.....250K cost? out freaking raged! why any spokesperson at all? huh? deputy spokesman? assistant spokesperson........unlimited budget. no private could work like these bloated do-nothing state fed depts. The real workers were inside shooting. We don't need the rest. $20T DEBT. time to cut back

Forum List

Back