thousands docs and scientists call a halt to the vax

BTW. Progressive and patriot is a severe oxymoron, Fitting for you though, the incongruity part and especially the moron part.

And I'm enjoying how stupidly gullible you are for taking the jab. It's a good thing, tell you why.

Libs take the jab. 2-7 years they are all dead. No one left to rig elections. Suk on that while you're watching msnbc, cnn and listening to pootus shittus, red jen telling you how to think.
WOW. 2-7 years and half the worlds population will be dead?

Time to get into the funeral home business.

Summary news report highlighting the vitally important statements and declarations of large groups of doctors and scientists worldwide demanding a halt to the COVID injections and vaccine mandates causing high numbers of deaths and very severe adverse events or vaccine damage worldwide, and urging parents everywhere to not vaccinate their children.

There is a lot of good reading here. Personally I don't trust the vax as far as I can throw pootus shittus but it's our choice, so far anyway. Want it, get it. I don't and while this bunch of links is a good reason not to trust it, make your own choice. It's EXPERIMENTAL people and you're the lab rat.

I see things like "graphene", which is in my RC airplane batteries which is good but I don't want it in my system. There are vax cleansing baths, concoctions you can drink and purify (too late) Why get it? Then you need boosters, endless vaccines that suk? What else besides graphene? Nanobots. People have put the vax under electron microscopes and were shocked.

This is NOT a tested approced polio vax or what he had as kids. Look who is behind one of the vaxes, Gates, highscool educated but rich and with a given "world depopulation agenda"
NO.

And I'm enjoying how stupidly gullible you are for taking the jab. It's a good thing, tell you why.

Libs take the jab. 2-7 years they are all dead. No one left to rig elections. Suk on that while you're watching msnbc, cnn and listening to pootus shittus, red jen telling you how to think.
Holy fucking shit! You really are that insane!! Get help!! Then again don't. You are the ones who will be dead .

Forum List

Back