Thousands of Low Temperature records about to be broken across US.

He doesn’t know the majority of humans live north of the equator

Cheyenne, Surinam, is north of the equator ... but not much, maybe a couple of degrees ... 3º should in C, not F ... because I doin't think it ever gets that cold along the equator ... but then I saw he's at 6,000 meters elevation, and that's snow country, even along the equator ...

Fuck metric ...

lol like a broken clock Billy_Bob for once 'correctly' gets his predicted cold and creams his jeans

Actually, last spring he beat the experts in predicting this fall's high amplitude Rossby Waves ... and this lead him to the correct predictions concerning this year's hurricane season ... NOAA only gave a 25% chance and Billy nailed it ...

So ... Mr. Expert ... tell us truly what Mr. Groundhog will say this Feb 2nd ...

I agree with very little of what Billy posts ... but when he's right, well, he's right ... no point in saying he isn't without looking like a fool ... [giggle] ... no offense ...

Al-Gore-Explains-Cold-Weather-701167.jpg

Anytime you want to debate AGW in the Bull Ring with me let me know. I'm one of the morons who believes the recent warming trend isn't due to increased atmospheric CO2. So it should be easy for you to show just how much of a moron I am, right?

He wouldn't dare ... he's too cowardly to look the idiot ... you know better than to dare me ...

If it takes making ME looking stupid to make YOU look stupid ... well ... I WON'T HESITATE ... you know I never bring my pride here ... if you do bring your pride, then you lose ... ha ha ha ...

Mid 40's for lows ... pushing 60ºF for highs all week long ... every time the Polar Front pushes down the Midwest ... we get sub-tropical weather ... how awesome is that? ...

Mid 40's for lows ... pushing 60ºF for highs all week long ... every time the Polar Front pushes down the Midwest ... we get sub-tropical weather ... how awesome is that? ...
You're on the west coast? These intrusions (Polar Vortex) are just one lobe of an octopus-looking distortion of the jet stream: lobes pushing south and lobes pushing north. That's why such things have no effect on the global temperature whatsoever.

You're on the west coast? These intrusions (Polar Vortex) are just one lobe of an octopus-looking distortion of the jet stream: lobes pushing south and lobes pushing north. That's why such things have no effect on the global temperature whatsoever.
Did you just say that temperature readings have no effect on global temperatures whatsoever?

so the temperature isn't actually a temperature? What the fk kind of word salad is this? I bet you have no clue on how the jet stream exists.

Exactly ... the Cascades/Sierra Nevadas anchor the west side of the polar front ... what streams down the Midwest is streaming up over the Eastern Pacific ... both extremes balance out over a decade or century ... it's this balance that is rising, slightly ... we have a 50ºC temperature difference over just a thousand miles ... that remains ... just our thermometers read a single degree higher is all ... the weather pattern is exactly the same ...

Category 4 Atlantic hurricanes bring us the best weather of the year ... always ... come visit often, just leave the U-Hauls at home ...

That's why such things have no effect on the global temperature whatsoever.
You are soooo wrong that it is almost impossible to even begin to tell you how wrong you are.

The CAGW hypothesis requires the formation of a high-pressure rolling cell, otherwise known as the Mid Tropospheric Hot spot to from between 20 deg L North and 20deg L South. This cell would cause things like we saw a few days back, to be Imposible to form, due to the pole bound planetary waves. (Rosby waves). Those waves would decimate the low pressure before it could fully form. As this "hot spot" doesn't exist, these cooling waves can form. The absence of planetary waves is confirmation that the Mid Tropospheric hot spot does not exist.

That Low pressure was ripping 2,500W/m^2 at just -29 degrees. When it reached -42 it was ripping 3,830W/m^2 from the surface.

You can state that this has no effect on global temperatures, but I can assure you that when these things become more prevalent, as we cool, it will most certainly have a very profound effect on planetary temperatures long term.

This one "Bomb Cyclone" named low pressure, as it lost 1 millibar an hour for 24 hours, is becoming more and more frequent. These things can cool a whole hemisphere in a very short time span, they can create glaciation very rapidly.

You keep stating things that are not true about these weather events. That is why I rarely address your posts.

Last edited:
You are soooo wrong that it is almost impossible to even begin to tell you how wrong you are.

The CAGW hypothesis requires the formation of a high-pressure rolling cell, otherwise known as the Mid Tropospheric Hot spot to from between 20 deg L North and 20deg L South. This cell would cause things like we saw a few days back, to be Imposible to form, due to the pole bound planetary waves. (Rosby waves). Those waves would decimate the low pressure before it could fully form. As this "hot spot" doesn't exist, these cooling waves can form. The absence of planetary waves is confirmation that the Mid Tropospheric hot spot does not exist.

That Low pressure was ripping 2,500W/m^2 at just -29 degrees. When it reached -42 it was ripping 3,830W/m^2 from the surface.

You can state that this has no effect on global temperatures, but I can assure you that when these things become more prevalent, as we cool, it will most certainly have a very profound effect on planetary temperatures long term.

This one "Bomb Cyclone" named low pressure, as it lost 1 millibar an hour for 24 hours, is becoming more and more frequent. These things can cool a whole hemisphere in a very short time span, they can create glaciation very rapidly.

You keep stating things that are not true about these weather events. That is why I rarely address your posts.
So he’s saying when we get hot gulf wind that warms us up doesn’t count as temperature either

There's this program on all tv stations and some companies have their own channels.................its called WEATHER.
It changes all day, every day. It's been happening for eons. These weather people tell you what they think it might do in the near future.

Might wanna check it out.
So for you climate is weather? Your demofk peers won’t like you for that position. So no climate change right? Oops

Last edited:

Forum List

Back