Thousands of Trump supporters head to portland

The silent majority has had enough

Uh oh THAT'S going to Trigger the Leftists aka Communists, the sight of so many American flags aka Fascist Racist flags to Leftists aka Communists as opposed to their ADORED Mexican flags and Communist China flags and Communist Cuba flags.

Nobody is listening to you.

no one is listening to you either..........that is kinda where we are at now.......we already knew that.

Uh oh THAT'S going to Trigger the Leftists aka Communists, the sight of so many American flags aka Fascist Racist flags to Leftists aka Communists as opposed to their ADORED Mexican flags and Communist China flags and Communist Cuba flags.

no one is listening to you either..........that is kinda where we are at now.......we already knew that.

No, we didn't already know that. You missed The point.

Nope I didn't..........hit the nail right on the head.......you hit your thumb.......why I hate to do a roof.......sucks.

Keep posting and speaking for "us."

How so.............your DNC politicians stand down and allow terrorist to destroy cities...kill police........and maim anyone who disagrees.................

Always saying........IT'S PEACEFUL.....then whine like a bitch when people show up and say.......FUCK YOU........

That is what we told Ragheads in the middle east too...........when they become Terrorist

This is why you do this crap in DNC shit holes...........because......well here it's just FUCK YOU BLM.......

They good when it's 100 to 1..........try it when it's even see how it turns out.....LOL

"A riot is the language of the unheard."

MLK.

People could have listened when people were peacefully protesting.

Why is this country so messed up, so much civil disobedience, more than ever, with Trump as our leader president? Does Trump egg it on... instead of trying to end it, with calm, collected, leadership words of wisdom....?

DUMP TRUMP

VOTE BIDEN!

:D :D

When people were peacefully protesting Trump called them a SOB. They were protesting because of the actions of people like Kamala Harris.

Dang, don't any of them have jobs?
We don't work in fast food or retail.. We are educated and have real jobs.
We work during the week, but we have our weekends free.
Weekend warriors if called to duty.
LMFAO! Keep livin' a lie. Grocery Clerk.
I am retired B.S. EE, M.S. EE, and Ph.D. System Engineering.
Get out of your parents basement and get a job.
We don't do this shit because we work for a living............seems thousands of them suck on the gov't titties........

Just a bunch of users.........who have turned into terrorists.

RAISE YOUR FISTS and CHANT AFTER ME or I'LL KILL YOU..............

FUCK BLM

People should stay the fuck away from places if they are not from there. And that's on both sides.

These people are often the ones instigating the violence at the expense of locals.

I disagree totally. MLK wasn't from Washington DC and he wasn't from Selma or Memphis, or a lot of other places he spoke and protested at.

His spiritual successors in his beloved GOP are going to do the same thing.

One dead so far. Democrat politicians call for open season on republicans. Translated to blacks have a right to kill whites and should do so.

One dead so far. Democrat politicians call for open season on republicans. Translated to blacks have a right to kill whites and should do so.

I find it sad that you only see this in terms of politics.
I see this in terms of what it is. A marxist revolution based on race. Politics is just an excuse.

I find it sad that you only see this in terms of politics.
I see this in terms of what it is. A marxist revolution based on race. Politics is just an excuse.

It does have a lot to do with race. White people don't get pulled over based upon the description of their nose.

You know, I've been trucking coast to coast for 20 years...a couple of million miles...and in all that time I've been to Oregon once...didn't even stop. Drove from Northern California to Boise, Idaho on US-395.

Montana, the Dakotas, Wyoming, Maine, Delaware, even tiny Rhode Island uncounted times...but Oregon just once...in passing. And Washington State...never been there.

I'm not saying they're totally inconsequential states...

...I'm just saying they seem inconsequential to me.

No, we didn't already know that. You missed The point.

Nope I didn't..........hit the nail right on the head.......you hit your thumb.......why I hate to do a roof.......sucks.

Keep posting and speaking for "us."

How so.............your DNC politicians stand down and allow terrorist to destroy cities...kill police........and maim anyone who disagrees.................

Always saying........IT'S PEACEFUL.....then whine like a bitch when people show up and say.......FUCK YOU........

That is what we told Ragheads in the middle east too...........when they become Terrorist

This is why you do this crap in DNC shit holes...........because......well here it's just FUCK YOU BLM.......

They good when it's 100 to 1..........try it when it's even see how it turns out.....LOL

"A riot is the language of the unheard."

MLK.

People could have listened when people were peacefully protesting.

What do you mean?

Dang, don't any of them have jobs?
We don't work in fast food or retail.. We are educated and have real jobs.
We work during the week, but we have our weekends free.
Weekend warriors if called to duty.
LMFAO! Keep livin' a lie. Grocery Clerk.
I am retired B.S. EE, M.S. EE, and Ph.D. System Engineering.
Get out of your parents basement and get a job.
We don't do this shit because we work for a living............seems thousands of them suck on the gov't titties........

Just a bunch of users.........who have turned into terrorists.

RAISE YOUR FISTS and CHANT AFTER ME or I'LL KILL YOU..............

FUCK BLM
Again, you make Zero sense.

Forum List

Back