Thousands of Trump supporters head to portland

The silent majority has had enough

Oregon's racist roots:

The Racist History of Portland, the Whitest City in America

"From its very beginning, Oregon was an inhospitable place for black people.

"In 1844, the provisional government of the territory passed a law banning slavery, and at the same time required any African American in Oregon leave the territory.

"Any black person remaining would be flogged publicly every six months until he left.

"Five years later, another law was passed that forbade free African Americans from entering into Oregon, according to the Communities of Color report.

"In 1857, Oregon adopted a state constitution that banned black people from coming to the state, residing in the state, or holding property in the state.

"During this time, any white male settler could receive 650 acres of land and another 650 if he was married. This, of course, was land taken from native people who had been living here for centuries."

Too much MAGA?

Uh oh THAT'S going to Trigger the Leftists aka Communists, the sight of so many American flags aka Fascist Racist flags to Leftists aka Communists as opposed to their ADORED Mexican flags and Communist China flags and Communist Cuba flags.

Nobody is listening to you.

no one is listening to you either..........that is kinda where we are at now.......we already knew that.

Uh oh THAT'S going to Trigger the Leftists aka Communists, the sight of so many American flags aka Fascist Racist flags to Leftists aka Communists as opposed to their ADORED Mexican flags and Communist China flags and Communist Cuba flags.

Nobody is listening to you.

no one is listening to you either..........that is kinda where we are at now.......we already knew that.

No, we didn't already know that. You missed The point.

Nope I didn't..........hit the nail right on the head.......you hit your thumb.......why I hate to do a roof.......sucks.

Keep posting and speaking for "us."

How so.............your DNC politicians stand down and allow terrorist to destroy cities...kill police........and maim anyone who disagrees.................

Always saying........IT'S PEACEFUL.....then whine like a bitch when people show up and say.......FUCK YOU........

That is what we told Ragheads in the middle east too...........when they become Terrorist

This is why you do this crap in DNC shit holes...........because......well here it's just FUCK YOU BLM.......

They good when it's 100 to 1..........try it when it's even see how it turns out.....LOL

"A riot is the language of the unheard."

MLK.

People could have listened when people were peacefully protesting.

What do you mean?

Trump to anthem protesters: 'Get that son of a b---- off the field'

Yeah we need more bloodshed.

Why do you expect "bloodshed"? There have been Trump rallies all across the fruited plain without violence.

Lol. Are you aware of what’s been going on?

Why do you hesitate to point out that the left is a bunch of violent thugs that react to disagreement with mob violence?

No hesitation here. Why do you want more bloodshed?

You know, I've been trucking coast to coast for 20 years...a couple of million miles...and in all that time I've been to Oregon once...didn't even stop. Drove from Northern California to Boise, Idaho on US-395.

Montana, the Dakotas, Wyoming, Maine, Delaware, even tiny Rhode Island uncounted times...but Oregon just once...in passing. And Washington State...never been there.

I'm not saying they're totally inconsequential states...

...I'm just saying they seem inconsequential to me.
Welcome to Maine, the way life should be!!

It's the safest State in the Nation! Well either 1st or 2nd safest, we alternate between us and Vermont, and some times NH.

Why do you expect "bloodshed"? There have been Trump rallies all across the fruited plain without violence.

Why do you hesitate to point out that the left is a bunch of violent thugs that react to disagreement with mob violence?

Yes, you did hesitate. You still are. And you seem to want to blame the victims.

I don't want more violence. I want peace, and law and order. And justice.

Yes, you did hesitate. You still are. And you seem to want to blame the victims.

You know my mind? You must be psychic.

I know what you are typing.

You are implying that there will be violence if the Trump supporters go to Portland, but you don't say why.

You imply that the fault is with them for going. YOu don't mention anyone else who could be blamed for it.

If someone only knew what you posted, they would be very misinformed.

I know what you are typing.

You are implying that there will be violence if the Trump supporters go to Portland, but you don't say why.

You imply that the fault is with them for going. YOu don't mention anyone else who could be blamed for it.

If someone only knew what you posted, they would be very misinformed.

Yes I am implying there will be violence. When you put two radical nut job groups together, what do you think is likely Dr Shrink?

The term Black Life Matters, how did you think they came up with that slogan in 2013?

lol!!!! 1844?!
White supremacy is alive and well in Oregon:
RACIST-POLSON-2-Edited-2.jpg

"PORTLAND, Ore.— Victor Pierce has worked on the assembly line of a Daimler Trucks North America plant here since 1994.

"But he says that in recent years he’s experienced things that seem straight out of another time.

"White co-workers have challenged him to fights, mounted 'hangman’s nooses' around the factory, referred to him as 'boy' on a daily basis, sabotaged his work station by hiding his tools, carved swastikas in the bathroom, and written the word '******' on walls in the factory, according to allegations filed in a complaint to the Multnomah County Circuit Court in February of 2015."

Abortion is Murder-just say it!!!
It's not. Just say it.

I support Retroactive Abortion for filthy Commies :smoke:
That's really hardcore.

I AM hardcore, I'm a TOTAL hardcore RIGHT-WING FUCKING BASTARD and PROUD of it.
Okay.

Are you the Lucy that hosts the quilt thread?
What does that have to do with anything? SJW weirdos overran the online knitting groups. Apparently even your beloved Marxists have hobbies.

Oregon's racist roots:

"From its very beginning, Oregon was an inhospitable place for black people.

"In 1844, the provisional government of the territory passed a law banning slavery, and at the same time required any African American in Oregon leave the territory.

"Any black person remaining would be flogged publicly every six months until he left.

"Five years later, another law was passed that forbade free African Americans from entering into Oregon, according to the Communities of Color report.

"In 1857, Oregon adopted a state constitution that banned black people from coming to the state, residing in the state, or holding property in the state.

"During this time, any white male settler could receive 650 acres of land and another 650 if he was married. This, of course, was land taken from native people who had been living here for centuries."

Too much MAGA?

And democrats are still racist

Forum List

Back