Thousands of Trump supporters head to portland

Dang, don't any of them have jobs?

I'm sure a lot of them do.

But Americans have a right to protest, and Portland Oregon seems like a great place for Trump supporters to gather for such an event, no? Or does the 1st Amendment only apply to libs?

BTW, Biden's supporters have protested for 3 months straight , every day, in Portland. This is just a single day
What do they think they will accomplish, that will be good or good for Portland, or good for this nation? Anything?
That Americana are getting sick of their shit?

But Americans have a right to protest, and Portland Oregon seems like a great place for Trump supporters to gather for such an event, no? Or does the 1st Amendment only apply to libs?

BTW, Biden's supporters have protested for 3 months straight , every day, in Portland. This is just a single day
What do they think they will accomplish, that will be good or good for Portland, or good for this nation? Anything?

I imagine the blacks are as well sick of this shit.

I imagine the blacks are as well sick of this shit.
Crime up 400% in democrat run cities? Yes

Never heard you ask that about the rioters.
Exactly. Probably because lefties know the rioters are paid to be there by lefty foundations and politicians.
Paid for by George Soros and Tom Steyer among others

ST_20190126_PMSOROS26_4579452 (1).jpg

OIP (37).jpg

We don't work in fast food or retail.. We are educated and have real jobs.
We work during the week, but we have our weekends free.
Weekend warriors if called to duty.
LMFAO! Keep livin' a lie. Grocery Clerk.
I am retired B.S. EE, M.S. EE, and Ph.D. System Engineering.
Get out of your parents basement and get a job.
We don't do this shit because we work for a living............seems thousands of them suck on the gov't titties........

Just a bunch of users.........who have turned into terrorists.

RAISE YOUR FISTS and CHANT AFTER ME or I'LL KILL YOU..............

FUCK BLM
Again, you make Zero sense.
No you are getting it......they make no sense........and act like the Islamic Terrorist.........They want change via terror and that is the definition of terrorism.

The silent majority has had enough

Yeah we need more bloodshed.

Why do you expect "bloodshed"? There have been Trump rallies all across the fruited plain without violence.

Lol. Are you aware of what’s been going on?

Why do you hesitate to point out that the left is a bunch of violent thugs that react to disagreement with mob violence?

No hesitation here. Why do you want more bloodshed?

Yes, you did hesitate. You still are. And you seem to want to blame the victims.

I don't want more violence. I want peace, and law and order. And justice.

You know my mind? You must be psychic.

I know what you are typing.

You are implying that there will be violence if the Trump supporters go to Portland, but you don't say why.

You imply that the fault is with them for going. YOu don't mention anyone else who could be blamed for it.

If someone only knew what you posted, they would be very misinformed.

Yes I am implying there will be violence. When you put two radical nut job groups together, what do you think is likely Dr Shrink?

No shit sherlock.........now it is not one sided...........DNC pushed for this........now pandora is loose........OH WELL.

Welcome to Maine, the way life should be!!
I love Maine. I once delivered to the Portland Maine Waterfront on a Friday. The folks there were like 'just park right there for the weekend...no bother at all.".

So here I am parked damn neat right on boardwalk enjoying fresh seafood all weekend, walking the seashore and the blocks of the city...I'll never forget it.

Vermont and New Hampshire are awesome too.

Everyone should visit.

You'd feel right at home here in Missouri. Much the same vibe.

Forum List

Back