Thousands of Trump supporters head to portland

The silent majority has had enough

Yeah we need more bloodshed.

Why do you expect "bloodshed"? There have been Trump rallies all across the fruited plain without violence.

Lol. Are you aware of what’s been going on?

Why do you hesitate to point out that the left is a bunch of violent thugs that react to disagreement with mob violence?

No hesitation here. Why do you want more bloodshed?

Yes, you did hesitate. You still are. And you seem to want to blame the victims.

I don't want more violence. I want peace, and law and order. And justice.

You know my mind? You must be psychic.

I know what you are typing.

You are implying that there will be violence if the Trump supporters go to Portland, but you don't say why.

You imply that the fault is with them for going. YOu don't mention anyone else who could be blamed for it.

If someone only knew what you posted, they would be very misinformed.

Yes I am implying there will be violence. When you put two radical nut job groups together, what do you think is likely Dr Shrink?

Except there is nothing radical or nuts, about Trump supporters.

They just want to go there and show their support for the President and America.

About as radical as apple pie or loving your mother.

So, why are you so down on them?

Why do you expect "bloodshed"? There have been Trump rallies all across the fruited plain without violence.

Why do you hesitate to point out that the left is a bunch of violent thugs that react to disagreement with mob violence?

Yes, you did hesitate. You still are. And you seem to want to blame the victims.

You are implying that there will be violence if the Trump supporters go to Portland, but you don't say why.

You imply that the fault is with them for going. YOu don't mention anyone else who could be blamed for it.

Yes I am implying there will be violence. When you put two radical nut job groups together, what do you think is likely Dr Shrink?

They just want to go there and show their support for the President and America.

Because those AH's are just pouring more oil on a fire

Dang, don't any of them have jobs?

I'm sure a lot of them do.

But Americans have a right to protest, and Portland Oregon seems like a great place for Trump supporters to gather for such an event, no? Or does the 1st Amendment only apply to libs?

BTW, Biden's supporters have protested for 3 months straight , every day, in Portland. This is just a single day
What do they think they will accomplish, that will be good or good for Portland, or good for this nation? Anything?
Crack some commie heads.

lol!!!! 1844?!
White supremacy is alive and well in Oregon:
RACIST-POLSON-2-Edited-2.jpg

The Racist History of Portland, the Whitest City in America

"PORTLAND, Ore.— Victor Pierce has worked on the assembly line of a Daimler Trucks North America plant here since 1994.

"But he says that in recent years he’s experienced things that seem straight out of another time.

"White co-workers have challenged him to fights, mounted 'hangman’s nooses' around the factory, referred to him as 'boy' on a daily basis, sabotaged his work station by hiding his tools, carved swastikas in the bathroom, and written the word '******' on walls in the factory, according to allegations filed in a complaint to the Multnomah County Circuit Court in February of 2015."

Sounds like utter bullshit.

Naw, good people can squelch this hissy fit in a few days.

When you promote something and it gets out of hand, then you now must learn out of it. The protestors/rioters will not just have abrasion with the so called Trump supporter. They will turn on their own if it suits them.

A fire that you AH's started and are promoting...go figure.

lol!!!! 1844?!
White supremacy is alive and well in Oregon:
RACIST-POLSON-2-Edited-2.jpg

The Racist History of Portland, the Whitest City in America

"PORTLAND, Ore.— Victor Pierce has worked on the assembly line of a Daimler Trucks North America plant here since 1994.

"But he says that in recent years he’s experienced things that seem straight out of another time.

"White co-workers have challenged him to fights, mounted 'hangman’s nooses' around the factory, referred to him as 'boy' on a daily basis, sabotaged his work station by hiding his tools, carved swastikas in the bathroom, and written the word '******' on walls in the factory, according to allegations filed in a complaint to the Multnomah County Circuit Court in February of 2015."

Sounds like utter bullshit.

Well would you prefer this article:

Several mile long vehicle caravan enters Portland

On August 29, 2020 at about 5:30 p.m. a caravan of hundreds of vehicles travelled from Clackamas Town Center into Portland. This line of vehicles stretched for miles. A significant number of vehicles drove downtown, clogging traffic from the Morrison Bridge into downtown. Portland Police responded to incidents that arose, with a priority on life safety.

As vehicles inched along streets on both sides of the Willamette River, pedestrians and vehicle occupants periodically exchanged words. At times fights broke out; there were some minor collisions. Portland Police responded to scenes of fights, disturbances and collisions throughout downtown and made some arrests. Portland Police tried to respond to disturbances as quickly as possible to restore order, prevent violence, and keep traffic moving. However, since these incidents were spread over both sides of the river, that was not always possible. By about 8:30 p.m., the caravan of vehicles had left downtown.

At about 8:46 p.m. Portland Police responded to the report of shots fired in the area of Southwest 3rd and Southwest Alder. Officers nearby heard the shots. Officers arrived within a minute to find a small group gathered around a man down in the street. The man had been shot, and did not survive. (See separate release regarding the shooting)

Several mile long vehicle caravan enters Portland, clogs traffic - disturbances result in arrests
------------------------------------------------
They finally came out of the woodwork, they have been working behind the scenes, white nationalist groups they are called.

Only commie propagandist like you refer to them that way. I saw zero white nationalist imagery in either of the videos.

Several mile long vehicle caravan enters Portland

On August 29, 2020 at about 5:30 p.m. a caravan of hundreds of vehicles travelled from Clackamas Town Center into Portland. This line of vehicles stretched for miles. A significant number of vehicles drove downtown, clogging traffic from the Morrison Bridge into downtown. Portland Police responded to incidents that arose, with a priority on life safety.

As vehicles inched along streets on both sides of the Willamette River, pedestrians and vehicle occupants periodically exchanged words. At times fights broke out; there were some minor collisions. Portland Police responded to scenes of fights, disturbances and collisions throughout downtown and made some arrests. Portland Police tried to respond to disturbances as quickly as possible to restore order, prevent violence, and keep traffic moving. However, since these incidents were spread over both sides of the river, that was not always possible. By about 8:30 p.m., the caravan of vehicles had left downtown.

At about 8:46 p.m. Portland Police responded to the report of shots fired in the area of Southwest 3rd and Southwest Alder. Officers nearby heard the shots. Officers arrived within a minute to find a small group gathered around a man down in the street. The man had been shot, and did not survive. (See separate release regarding the shooting)

Several mile long vehicle caravan enters Portland, clogs traffic - disturbances result in arrests
------------------------------------------------
They finally came out of the woodwork, they have been working behind the scenes, white nationalist groups they are called.

Only commie propagandist like you refer to them that way. I saw zero white nationalist imagery in either of the videos.

Did you catch the defacing of the American Flag?

Forum List

Back