Threat level raised at bases

Gee, imagine a herd of armed drunken squids and jar heads leaving EM clubs.

I'll take drunk military people over the thugs on the street any day.

If those 'squids' don't carry guns it's because they obey the law. That alone sets them apart from the thugs.

I see you've never hoisted a few in an EM Club, mixed with Sailors and Marines. Ignorance is not a virtue.
I was at Redstone Arsenal, Alabama, we had all US military branches training there along with foreign contingents from all over the world...It was wild...at the EM clubs..

You really hate our military, don't you?

No asshole, I'm a vet ("67 TO '69); How about you asshole? As the proven coward you are, you know doubt ran away form duty as you do from debate.

But only cowards brag about their military service in a debate forum. It doesn't matter if you are a cop or a soldier, you'll have to do better than "Look at me, I'm better than you, so I win!" I have crushed you in three debates in the past two weeks. I eat liberals like you for second breakfast.

Do you post sitting there clad in your BDU's or what? It's ironic you have such a low view of free speech, yet brag about fighting for your country--and for the things you oppose, such as free speech. That says a lot about you. You are a walking contradiction.

Once again, I don't care if you're Judge Dredd or Rambo, you'll have to do better to hold your own in a debate against me. Got it?

Last edited:

No asshole, I'm a vet ("67 TO '69); How about you asshole? As the proven coward you are, you know doubt ran away form duty as you do from debate.

But only cowards brag about their military service in a debate forum. It doesn't matter if you are a cop or a soldier, you'll have to do better than "Look at me, I'm better than you, so I win!" I have crushed you in three debates in the past two weeks. I eat liberals like you for second breakfast.

Do you post sitting there clad in your BDU's or what? It's ironic you have such a low view of free speech, yet brag about fighting for your country--and for the things you oppose, such a free speech. That says a lot about you. You are a walking contradiction.

Once again, I don't care if you're Judge Dredd or Rambo, you'll have to do better to hold your own in a debate against me. Got it?

You have never beaten a single person in a debate here. Ever.

Do you post sitting there clad in your BDU's or what? It's ironic you have such a low view of free speech, yet brag about fighting for your country--and for the things you oppose, such as free speech. That says a lot about you. You are a walking contradiction.

You ran away. You can lie all you please, anyone who wants the truth and the facts simply needs to visit the Bull Ring and read all the posts, here is the link:

Bull Ring - TemplarKormac vs. Wry Catcher on Envy Rhetoric and wealth inequality US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

You're a disgusting piece of human excrement and a lying coward.

You alleged I hated the military, based on no facts and no evidence.. I simply stated I served, and provided the years I was on Active Duty. I never experience combat, and only once heard over the 1 MC a call for General Quarters, with the added phrase, "this is not a drill".

You ran away. You can lie all you please, anyone who wants the truth and the facts simply needs to visit the Bull Ring and read all the posts, here is the link:

Bull Ring - TemplarKormac vs. Wry Catcher on Envy Rhetoric and wealth inequality US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

You alleged I hated the military, based on no facts and no evidence.. I simply stated I served, and provided the years I was on Active Duty. I never experience combat, and only once heard over the 1 MC a call for General Quarters, with the added phrase, "this is not a drill".

You seem to be a glutton for punishment.

The hit dog always hollers first my friend. If you really won, why are you the one calling me names? Why are you calling me a coward? I must've kicked your backside harder than I thought.

The hit dog always hollers first my friend. If you really won, why are you the one calling me names? Why are you calling me a coward? I must've kicked your backside harder than I thought.

My friends aren't liars, and you are. You ran away after I posted my evidence, that makes you a coward. Accusing me of hating our military was another lie and your embellishment in that post was more evidence you are an asshole.

My friends aren't liars, and you are. You ran away after I posted my evidence, that makes you a coward. Accusing me of hating our military was another lie and your embellishment in that post was more evidence you are an asshole.

Right...

I'm not talking about your friends, I'm talking about you.

You've called me a coward, an asshole, a piece of human excrement... I can go on with the slew of ad hominem you fired in my direction, and with that I can also prove that you didn't have an argument.

You posted your "evidence" too late. I left when you said and I quote "I will debate issues, not talking points." You weren't interested in debating honestly. You're like an angry batter at the plate arguing over a called strike three, you can argue all you want with the ump, but you're still out.

Have a seat.

(P.S. And if you're familiar with your Navy jargon, then you'll know what a 2-6-10 is, and I think this applies to you.)

Right...

I'm not talking about your friends, I'm talking about you.

You've called me a coward, an asshole, a piece of human excrement... I can go on with the slew of ad hominem you fired in my direction, and with that I can also prove that you didn't have an argument.

You posted your "evidence" too late. I left when you said and I quote "I will debate issues, not talking points." You weren't interested in debating honestly. You're like an angry batter at the plate arguing over a called strike three, you can argue all you want with the ump, but you're still out.

Have a seat.

(P.S. And if you're familiar with your Navy jargon, then you'll know what a 2-6-10 is, and I think this applies to you.)

You're also uneducated; describing you as, "a coward, an asshole, a piece of human excrement" is not an ad hominen; simply stated, it is a description of your behavior. I have little tolerance for your kind - yes, your kind, Keys, CrusaderFrank, Stephanie, Rabbi(t) and other toxic conservatives. Real conservatives know how to debate, make points using evidence; toxic conservatives post on emotion, unsubstantiated by probative evidence or reality.

You goaded me so I responded and within the hour you stopped posting and hid under your bed, then claimed victory. Your like a child who knocks over the game board and claims a win. That makes you pitiful too.

Forum List

Back