Three biggest lies

Reagan?

Was that a joke

They have to dig deep, don't they? Even though they have no idea what the HELL they are talking about...:eusa_whistle:

But then MOST Statist Libs and mindless rubes? History begins from the day they were born...NOTHING ever happened until they were born...

Didn't have to dig deep. As an employer in the 80's (as today) I saw my employee healthcare costs jump 20% immediately after Reagan did his deed, and up 180% by the time Daddy Bush left office. My broker advised it was due to investor profits and higher top salaries.

AND Under OBAMA?

TRUTH will set you free...

tommy-i5660.jpg

It's Reagan's fault that Obama lied?

:eek:
That seems to be the mantra...BLAME a dead guy as the Statists BLAME the Founders for Liberty of the Individual...FREEDOM...

These assholes are SICK.

It's Reagan's fault that Obama lied?

:eek:
That seems to be the mantra...BLAME a dead guy as the Statists BLAME the Founders for Liberty of the Individual...FREEDOM...

These assholes are SICK.

MAYBE we should send these sick idiots to the IPAB board to be given pills...and maybe euphanized under ObamaCare?

If the reactionary left had any idea of the statist nightmare it is building with all their failed programs,
it would be different.

Sadly, ultimately, under the statist "utopia" if fully engaged
many would view suicide as a viable choice.

Good God, imagine all people with all aspects of their life under the
full control of the likes of these idiots, currently in power.

Last edited:
I guess we're not counting his original claim that he wouldn't mandate insurance?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FknJLMc84bo]BuzzFeed: Obama on the Mandate in 2008 - YouTube[/ame]

Don't worry, there are plenty of more lies where that came from...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_o65vMUk5so]Obama Promises To Lower Health Insurance Premiums by $2,500 Per Year - YouTube[/ame]

Eight of them are up in one year or another. The ones in red states. Seven of them are in `14. Man, they are sweating bullets....:lol:

As they should...and do they have a license to OWN those bullets, and will they be in a multi-shot clip?
icon10.gif

like david gregory

if they are of the party

the unlicensed bullets thing is a non issue

Forum List

Back