Three Members Of A Radical Right Wing Militia Group Sentenced

Of course, he does. Your thread is a cult classic here.

Got that right, it was quite comical :D:badgrin:
How would you know since that thread was dated 2010? There is no way a new member could know about a thread without knowing the link you didn't until it was posted just now.t

Now jake why would you keep bring a thread up that you got your ass kicked in?

Once Jake posted about a thread of you getting completely owned in, I had to check it out.
I used this remarkable thing called the "search" feature, found your thread, read it, LOL'd, then came back here to lol at you some more :D

Got that right, it was quite comical :D:badgrin:
How would you know since that thread was dated 2010? There is no way a new member could know about a thread without knowing the link you didn't until it was posted just now.t

Once Jake posted about a thread of you getting completely owned in, I had to check it out.
I used this remarkable thing called the "search" feature, found your thread, read it, LOL'd, then came back here to lol at you some more :D

You just posted the thread as jake starkey but you as black label said I got my ass kick in it before you as jake starkey posted it.. How could you as black label know what thread was being talked about unless you are also jake starkey?

You just posted the thread as jake starkey but you as black label said I got my ass kick in it before you as jake starkey posted it.. How could you as black label know what thread was being talked about unless you are also jake starkey?

You just lied again. He posted a thread in his name and answered your stupid question of me.

Last edited:

You just lied again.

You did not just post that thread here in this thread after you as black label talked about that thread? Fucking liar.

You just lied again.

You did not just post that thread here in this thread after you as black label talked about that thread? Fucking liar.

You will get to talk about it more, I guarantee you.

Gosh, I am sorry, koshergirlalliebaba. I will rewrite it.

Then both of you continue as both (1) stupid and (2) a liar.

:lol: you are stupid and mental :lol:

But . . . koshergirl and you, as long as you don't reproduce, there is an opportunity for both of you!

Forum List

Back