Three More Nights Of Dem's Spokes People Denying All Bad News For Hillary.

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
:argue: :bang3: :boohoo: By now we have all seen this, no matter how bad the polling is for Hillary, we don't see any of these rat strategists bring it up, according to them, Hillary is going to win 51 out of 57 states, right?
Looks like we just have to put up with these next three nights of lies coming from the most boring democrat speakers in History! just like all of them from Monday nite {except Bernie}. :cow: :desk: :hellno:

I have never heard of a series of spokesperson's - much less a First Lady - having to plead, beg, give speeches in order to convince the DNC convention to endorse their own Democrat nominee for the presidential race. This is a most bizarre story. Had I not seen the video for myself - I would not have believed it.

and last night...no one mentioned that thanks to Obama,,,,we have 35% unemployment

Apparently Obama has really gotten this country in a total mess over the last seven and a half years. All the Democrats are hollering about how Hillary is going to straighten everything out.

Hillary: I Will Fight For You!!! Just like I did when I went to Benghazi and saved those 4 white men !!!!!

It has to be a surreal moment for the leaders of the DNC. Debbie Wasserman is booed and forced into retirement. Bernie Sanders tells the audience that they must vote for Hillary and he is booed as well. They even had a black woman spokesperson step up pleading with the audience to vote for Hillary - again she is booed. When all else fails they bring in the President's wife to give a speech on why they should vote for Hillary.

All of Hillary's supporters appear to be on the stage while her opponents are the very audience she is to speak to! What is she going to do? Cancel?

Hillary will have to kick Bernie and his followers to the curb to win the general, its going to be epic watching that meltdown.

Hillary will have to kick Bernie and his followers to the curb to win the general, its going to be epic watching that meltdown.
Impossible. How can Hillary speak to an empty stadium? They have no choice but to try somehow to convince these people to stay there and listen to her without booing her off stage. This has to be the most bizarre DNC convention in American history.

Impossible. How can Hillary speak to an empty stadium? They have no choice but to try somehow to convince these people to stay there and listen to her without booing her off stage. This has to be the most bizarre DNC convention in American history.

The Clinton's are pissed that Hillary's coronation has been disrupted by Bernie and his hoard. Hillary supporters booed off the stage, I guarantee you the Clinton's are seething mad. They have a long history of throwing people like Bernie under the bus when they get in their way. First chance she gets Bernie and his supporters are going to be covered in bus tracks and told to go F themselves. The Clinton's do not share the spotlight or power, its not going to happen.

The Clinton's are pissed that Hillary's coronation has been disrupted by Bernie and his hoard. Hillary supporters booed off the stage, I guarantee you the Clinton's are seething mad. They have a long history of throwing people like Bernie under the bus when they get in their way. First chance she gets Bernie and his supporters are going to be covered in bus tracks and told to go F themselves. The Clinton's do not share the spotlight or power, its not going to happen.

Did you just say share?

Did the Bernie people walk out?

I don't know. I don't have cable television any longer. When you find out let me know.

I don't know. I don't have cable television any longer. When you find out let me know.
Lots of empty seats.

and last night...no one mentioned that thanks to Obama,,,,we have 35% unemployment
There are (not seasonally adjusted) 151,990,000 people age 16 and older (excluding military, people in prison and other institutions) who were working in June.
There were 8,144,000 people looking for work and a further 6.1 million who said they wanted a job, but were not currently trying to find one (many were not available to start work in June). So even if we called everyone who says they wanted a job unemployed, that would only raise the UE rate to 8.6%.

So how are you defining unemployed to get 35%? Are you including children? People who don't want jobs?

Forum List

Back