Three moronic mantras from R-W'ers......

You clearly can not comprehend the difference what a private citizen does and what an elected official does can you?

Nitwit........BILL (not Hillary) was impeached for his "sins".........What has Trump suffered for his "sins"???

If Hilary did as a private citizen what she did as an elected official she would have been in jail,

Re-read what your wrote above.....and go have another drink or go take a nap.

Let me help you.....If Hillary had gotten a server as a "private citizen" she would have gone to jail???
Or.......if Hillary had fought back against the women that accused her husband as a "private citizen" she would have gone to jail?

Now, do you see why you're considered one of this board's idiots?

If Hilary did as a private citizen what she did as an elected official she would have been in jail,

Let me help you.....If Hillary had gotten a server as a "private citizen" she would have gone to jail???
Or.......if Hillary had fought back against the women that accused her husband as a "private citizen" she would have gone to jail?

If Hillary had used a private server to send and receive classified government information as a private citizen, she would be in prison.

If Hillary had used a private server to send and receive classified government information as a private citizen, she would be in prison.

Another right wing moron chimes in......."If Hillary had used a private server to send and receive classified info.....as a private citizen........."
How the fuck would a private citizen be sending and receiving classified info.....???

Must be hard, coming up with Jr High taunts to attempt to defend a guy who constantly makes a tool of himself in public.

I read yesterday Bill Clinton cheated on his wife with over 2 dozen women, one claims Bill raped her, another claims the pig groped her, Hillary threatened to destroy some of these women. Yes you people have much bigger problems.
Got a link to that, ahem, article that you read yesterday stating what you just stated?

There were several links not one, they were posted on Drudge.
Drudge. LOL. You got nothing but unfounded accusations.

You choose to be an ignorant troll, which is interesting I guess, I have no further use for you you may go.
It's about time you headed off to infowars now anyway for some more factual news. LOL.

right along with the rest of the politicians and private citizens who used private servers ...

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Another right wing moron chimes in......."If Hillary had used a private server to send and receive classified info.....as a private citizen........."
How the fuck would a private citizen be sending and receiving classified info.....???

Ask Sydney Blumenthal, dumbass.

Those are long mantras. No point meditating with such long mantras. You need more basic sounds and thoughts.

Ask Sydney Blumenthal, dumbass.

Would you believe Sydney's answers??? Obviously not......so, feel free to stew in your own bile.

Hillary did.

"Of the dozens of intelligence memos that Sidney Blumenthal sent to Hillary Clinton while she served as secretary of state, 23 contained information classified as “Confidential” or “Secret,” a Daily Caller analysis shows.

Sending nearly two dozen sensitive emails makes Blumenthal, a former journalist and aide in the Bill Clinton White House, one of Clinton’s most prolific sharers of classified information. The Democratic presidential candidate herself sent 104 emails containing classified information, The Washington Post found."

Read more: Here Are The 23 Classified Memos Sidney Blumenthal Sent To Hillary Clinton

Last edited:

You're the boards biggest Fucking idiot after Rderp, Billy and Matthew, a kid went to the Fucking brig for having a little picture if inside a sub, pal he had to intent to cause Fucking harm..you are so full of shit I'd you didn't think a he did anything criminal.

And what the fuck is your last argument supposed to mean fool?

You clearly can not comprehend the difference what a private citizen does and what an elected official does can you?

Nitwit........BILL (not Hillary) was impeached for his "sins".........What has Trump suffered for his "sins"???

Who is talking impeachment Jack ass? We are talking who the fuck in there right mind would give hillary top secrete clearance? If she was a God damn private citizen they wouldn't even give her clearance to be a crossing guard.

Forum List

Back