Three moronic mantras from R-W'ers......

Again for the hearing impaired

He was a private citizen

What's so Fucking hard to comprehend?

Come Nov he will still be, so no need to defend the identical behavior you seeth about others engaging in.

You clearly can not comprehend the difference what a private citizen does and what an elected official does can you?

when you've stood on stage, and in front of cameras for over a year, and you're running for the highest office in the country YOU'RE NOT A PRIVATE CITIZEN ... NOTHING ABOUT YOU, AND YOUR LIFE IS PRIVATE ANY MORE.

whats so god damn hard to understand about that?

Did he do that shit in the past year?

It really kills you guys don't it by lowering the bar so low that no one cares anymore..

Congratulations ....

that doesnt make a damn bit of difference ... last year doesn't get erased when you throw your hat into the POTUS ring ...

every one of you stupid shits are still bitching about Obamas college records ... HE WAS A PRIVATE CITIZEN THEN ... STFU !

see how that works?

No, some clearly don't, the cake-and-eat-it-too types.

Don't have to "corner" Trump......He does that himself.

It must be the first of the month, you got your New shipment of crack in or something?

Must be hard, coming up with Jr High taunts to attempt to defend a guy who constantly makes a tool of himself in public.

I read yesterday Bill Clinton cheated on his wife with over 2 dozen women, one claims Bill raped her, another claims the pig groped her, Hillary threatened to destroy some of these women. Yes you people have much bigger problems.
Got a link to that, ahem, article that you read yesterday stating what you just stated?

There were several links not one, they were posted on Drudge.

Anything honest and reputable?

It must be the first of the month, you got your New shipment of crack in or something?

Must be hard, coming up with Jr High taunts to attempt to defend a guy who constantly makes a tool of himself in public.

I read yesterday Bill Clinton cheated on his wife with over 2 dozen women, one claims Bill raped her, another claims the pig groped her, Hillary threatened to destroy some of these women. Yes you people have much bigger problems.

Not to mention exposing himself to Paula Jones and using Arkansas police to drive the women home afterwards

Our country has gone to shit, I honestly can't believe these two people are the goddamn presidential nominees wtf.

I know. I was thinking just last night how truly sad it is that one of them will win

The US Constitution needs a MAJOR re-write, short of that I think the country is fucked.

Not to mention exposing himself to Paula Jones and using Arkansas police to drive the women home afterwards

Our country has gone to shit, I honestly can't believe these two people are the goddamn presidential nominees wtf.

You're a tad late in the diagnosis, but congrats nonetheless.

Where did he say he just realized that?

I'll wait for the poster himself to explain further if he/she likes, thanks.

When you headed for the chat room, you took a wrong turn somewhere. This is a message board. Anyone is free to jump in. Maybe you can do some Googling on the difference if you want to know

Donald John Trump:

1. Been married three times...

2. Was have an affair with Marla Maples while still married to Ivana Trump...

3. Ivana Trump claimed she was raped by her husband during the divorce trial.

4. Donald John Trump has been known to insult women.

5. Donald John Trump has stated he would have dated his daughter if she were not his daughter...

6. Donald John Trump sired one child out of wedlock with Marla Maples...

Now I want you to deny everything I wrote and then keep on discussing Bill Clinton sexual predator lifestyle while ignoring Donald John Trump past!

Again for the hearing impaired

He was a private citizen

What's so Fucking hard to comprehend?

Come Nov he will still be, so no need to defend the identical behavior you seeth about others engaging in.

You clearly can not comprehend the difference what a private citizen does and what an elected official does can you?

If Hilary did as a private citizen what she did as an elected official she would have been in jail, if Bill did what he did as a private citizen no one would have cared.

Nah, not true, and you know it.

Don't have to "corner" Trump......He does that himself.

Got a link to that, ahem, article that you read yesterday stating what you just stated?

Drudge. LOL. You got nothing but unfounded accusations.

When you headed for the chat room, you took a wrong turn somewhere. This is a message board. Anyone is free to jump in. Maybe you can do some Googling on the difference if you want to know

No one siad you couldn't jump in did they, have a nice day.

Shouldn't you determine that for yourself?

I know. I was thinking just last night how truly sad it is that one of them will win

The US Constitution needs a MAJOR re-write, short of that I think the country is fucked.

Well THAT ain't gonna happen.

Shouldn't you determine that for yourself?

Drudge son, I have. I've repeatedly perused their spew.

Drudge. LOL. You got nothing but unfounded accusations.

You choose to be an ignorant troll, which is interesting I guess, I have no further use for you you may go.

I guess it depends what you mean by "major," but I think it mostly needs to be clearer. The biggest things I would change:

1) Remove judicial review from the Supremes and give it to the State legislatures

2) Require the Constitutional authority be cited in every bill, and again subject that to State legislature, not the supremes for judicial review. Make every tax increase be passed by a majority of State legislatures

3) Implement Zero based budgeting and a balanced budget requirement

4) Eliminate the Income tax and replace it with a sales tax (e.g., the Fair Tax) and ban all other taxes (corporate, property, ...)

5) Not only remove direct election of Senators, but require that they be appointed by the State legislatures

6) Clarify that the commerce clause can only be used to enhance trade between the states, not restrict it

7) State that businesses are the property of their owners and as such owners are protected by the fifth amendment

I guess it depends what you mean by "major," but I think it mostly needs to be clearer. The biggest things I would change:

1) Remove judicial review from the Supremes and give it to the State legislatures

2) Require the Constitutional authority be cited in every bill, and again subject that to State legislature, not the supremes for judicial review. Make every tax increase be passed by a majority of State legislatures

4) Eliminate the Income tax and replace it with a sales tax (e.g., the Fair Tax) and ban all other taxes (corporate, property, ...)

5) Not only remove direct election of Senators, but require that they be appointed by the State legislatures

6) Clarify that the commerce clause can only be used to enhance trade between the states, not restrict it

7) State that businesses are the property of their owners and as such owners are protected by the fifth amendment

So states rights again, in many ways then?

No one siad you couldn't jump in did they, have a nice day.

You were snarky about it. BTW, he thanked my post, so you have your validation I was right

There are several threads where right wingers imply (because they're desperate) democrats' corruption or that the entire system is "rigged"....

First, they state, that the polling is rigged and that democrats are behind the rigging......

Question: If that were so, why isn't Hillary ahead by 20 plus points....???

Second, voters' fraud is the way that democrats win election.....

Question: If voter fraud is so prevalent, how is it that occurring since 32 states are under GOP leadership and that the GOP managed to win congress in 2010 and 2014?

Third, the Obama administration is corrupt and is helping Clinton....

Question: if the current administration is that corrupt, why doesn't it compel the IRS to finish that damn "audit" of Trump's taxes and announce that its over so that Trump is cornered into revealing his returns?

1. Because 95% of the country think Hillery is a lying, MO ey Grubb ingredients, power hungry ****.

2. You libs are the ones who made claims of voter fraud a big deal in 2,000. So if there is no voter fraud then yall are admitting g Boosh Jr. won?

3. Ecause any free thinking person knows it's no big deal when the ruling class don't pay taxes. Those laws only apply to us tax paying plebs. That and BamBam was already cough compelling g the IRS to snoop in the taxes of political enimies and the last thing g the Democrat party need is another scandel.

Yes. The problem with the philosophy of balancing the Federal branches off each other was that in the end they have the same interest. More Federal government = more power for them all.

Power divided is power checked. Having the State legislatures balance the Federal government is a check because the more power the federal government has the less power the State legislatures have

Your scratching the surface, to me priority one is to root out the blatant corruption in government. I would also step back and accept that our country has become far too large for a single president to lead. I think we need a whole series of VP's who's job it would be to focus on key areas like infrastructure, the economy, national security, etc. with Constitutional powers to lead those areas. They should be elected positions not goddamn appointees, then maybe we'd get some people in there with a goddamn brain instead of these unqualified hacks. How do we lead a nation this large, start there and re-think it.

Yes. The problem with the philosophy of balancing the Federal branches off each other was that in the end they have the same interest. More Federal government = more power for them all.

Power divided is power checked. Having the State legislatures balance the Federal government is a check because the more power the federal government has the less power the State legislatures have

We attempted the states rights thing, went pretty badly as I recall. And appointed senators, we did that too. How does that not further concentrate power and wealth into the hands of the substantial people; which I see as a big part of the issue anyway - "the people" are sharecroppers regardless "which" party prevails.

Your scratching the surface, to me priority one is to root out the blatant corruption in government. I would also step back and accept that our country has become far too large for a single president to lead. I think we need a whole series of VP's who's job it would be to focus on key areas like infrastructure, the economy, national security, etc. with Constitutional powers to lead those areas. They should be elected positions not goddamn appointees, then maybe we'd get some people in there with a goddamn brain instead of these unqualified hacks. How do we lead a nation this large, start there and re-think it.

Corruption's not a solvable problem and you don't want a country run by committee, that's just the Soviet Union waiting to happen.

The only way to check Federal power is to limit the size of the Federal government. That's what my proposals are targeted to accomplish. The less government there is, the less it can do.

I'd slash it to a fraction of what it is now.

We attempted the states rights thing, went pretty badly as I recall. And appointed senators, we did that too. How does that not further concentrate power and wealth into the hands of the substantial people; which I see as a big part of the issue anyway - "the people" are sharecroppers regardless "which" party prevails.

Actually the Constitution is supposed to be based on State rights. Have you read the 9th and 10th amendments?

It's interesting how the further we get from State rights and the worse it gets, the more you think the problem is State rights ...

Forum List

Back