Three Polls Have Republicans Leading by Double Digits

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
Republicans are showing a historic lead on the generic ballot. If this holds until November you're going to see Senate and Congressional seats currently considered "Safe D" flip.

To me, the number 1 objective in November is to take back the Senate, do that and Biden can't install anymore far Left liberal progressives on the federal bench or in executive positive positions. Number 2 is of course taking back the House and kicking Pelosi out of the job as Speaker. I would like to see some of the blue states and cities replacing the democrats that have pretty much damage has been done to our larger cities, you'd think the voters in those places would be smart enough to realize how destructive the democrats and their policies are.

A week is a lifetime in politics. Right now it looks grim for the democrats. However there are 8 months to go.

Trump will be increasingly be back in campaign mode reminding the American people why the kicked his sorry ass from power.

The war in Ukraine is an unknown. If Putin withdraws it will be seen as a tremendous victory for Biden and the NATO alliance.

Already all those GOPers who fawned over Putin are being made to look like fools.

We have a long way to go.

What is the Trafalgar Group? Why is Middle Earth meddling in our elections?

To me, the number 1 objective in November is to take back the Senate, do that and Biden can't install anymore far Left liberal progressives on the federal bench or in executive positive positions. Number 2 is of course taking back the House and kicking Pelosi out of the job as Speaker. I would like to see some of the blue states and cities replacing the democrats that have pretty much damage has been done to our larger cities, you'd think the voters in those places would be smart enough to realize how destructive the democrats and their policies are.
It's going to take a lot of work, poll watchers, and lawyers in the dem controlled areas (think Philly) to overcome the fraud.....That and the goblins that run those areas won't be near as compliant as the white-bread dem pansies that run NOtVA were.

Forum List

Back