Three things I am sick of hearing when I turn on the TV

the term social distancing, "we are all in this together" and "be safe"

I want the media and everyone to shut the fuck up and stop saying the same shit everyday. The next person that says BE SAFE will be picking their teeth up off the ground
Here's some friendly advice, fbj. DON'T turn on your TV, and get rid of your cable service, you'll be glad you did. You'll have extra money to use constructively, and believe me, you won't miss TV after awhile. My sister and I stopped cable service over five years ago, and we don't miss it one bit.

I want the media and everyone to shut the fuck up and stop saying the same shit everyday. The next person that says BE SAFE will be picking their teeth up off the ground
Here's some friendly advice, fbj. DON'T turn on your TV, and get rid of your cable service, you'll be glad you did. You'll have extra money to use constructively, and believe me, you won't miss TV after awhile. My sister and I stopped cable service over five years ago, and we don't miss it one bit.

Im about to order "The Sticky Adult Fun" Channel

we'll get through this

I can not listen to that anymore

what's wrong with these idiots? can't they think of someting else?

bloody hell!!

we'll get throught this

I can not listen to that anymore

what's wrong with this idiots? can't they think of someting else?

bloody hell!!

I forgot that one too

flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

He-he, "The Sticky Adult Fun" Channel sounds interesting. Is it real, or did you just make that up?

He-he, "The Sticky Adult Fun" Channel sounds interesting. Is it real, or did you just make that up?

Someone created to help deal with the pandemic in PA lol

The truth is ... lockdown hasn't affected me in the least. If anything, I'm working more hours now and certainly not engaging in social distancing.

I feel like I'm missing out on the fun.

Someone created to help deal with the pandemic in PA lol
It IS real. Very interesting!

You and your seester. I knew it.

^^^^^^You really ARE a dickhead. I took early retirement a little over five years ago to look after and care for my sister. She almost died due to an opioid addiction. It took over a year to get things back to normal for her. I decided to stay with her and help her get completely over her addiction. I'm still happily retired, we own the townhouse we live in. We both are on fixed incomes, but we live will within our means, and live quite comfortably. We will most likely continue to live together until one of us shuffles off this mortal coil. I'm perfectly fine with this. It's what both of our deceased parents would've approved of, especially our mother, who lived with my sister when she first started having severe problems with opioid addiction. Now, don't you feel like an asshole? Good, it suits you just fine. This post is for YOU, okfine.

Last edited:
You really ARE a dickhead. I took early retirement a little over five years ago to look after and care for my sister. She almost died due to an opioid addiction. It took over a year to get things back to normal for her. I decided to stay with her and help her get completely over her addiction. I'm still happily retired, we own the townhouse we live in. We both are on fixed incomes, but we live will within our means, and live quite comfortably. We will most likely continue to live together until one of us shuffles off this mortal coil. I'm perfectly fine with this. It's what both of our deceased parents would've approved of, especially our mother, who lived with my sister when she first started having severe problems with opioid addiction. Now, don't you feel like an asshole? Good, it suits you just fine.

I DONT NEED TO HEAR IT EVERY FUCKING DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You really ARE a dickhead. I took early retirement a little over five years ago to look after and care for my sister. She almost died due to an opioid addiction. It took over a year to get things back to normal for her. I decided to stay with her and help her get completely over her addiction. I'm still happily retired, we own the townhouse we live in. We both are on fixed incomes, but we live will within our means, and live quite comfortably. We will most likely continue to live together until one of us shuffles off this mortal coil. I'm perfectly fine with this. It's what both of our deceased parents would've approved of, especially our mother, who lived with my sister when she first started having severe problems with opioid addiction. Now, don't you feel like an asshole? Good, it suits you just fine.

I DONT NEED TO HEAR IT EVERY FUCKING DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The post was for okfine, not you, fbj! Sorry about the confusion.

Forum List

Back