Three things I am sick of hearing when I turn on the TV

the term social distancing,

"we are all in this together"

"be safe"

I want the media and everyone to shut the fuck up and stop saying the same shit everyday. The next person that says BE SAFE will be picking their teeth up off the ground

I'm surprised you didn't say the following, Mr. Kiljoy?

"It just dawned on me that self-serve salsa bars are probably going away. FUCK."

"All you can eat buffets, self-serve pizza, salad bars, and more would have to rethink their business model, dickhead."

"The other day, I had to wait in line at the local Trader Joe's to get in. Damn!"

"I'm fucking tired of delivery, pick-up, and social distance limited seating, mofo."

the term social distancing, "we are all in this together" and "be safe"

I want the media and everyone to shut the fuck up and stop saying the same shit everyday. The next person that says BE SAFE will be picking their teeth up off the ground
Here's some friendly advice, fbj. DON'T turn on your TV, and get rid of your cable service, you'll be glad you did. You'll have extra money to use constructively, and believe me, you won't miss TV after awhile. My sister and I stopped cable service over five years ago, and we don't miss it one bit.
You and your seester. I knew it.
And yes, you ARE a dickhead. Congratulations. Please refer to post #18 in this thread for details.

"be safe"

I think it is all getting, annoying. I mean with all this social distancing going on. I just remember we are all in this together and we are staying safe.

"be safe"

This must mean you are out and about, unless you are threatening domestic violence. Congrats!

^^^^^^You really ARE a dickhead. I took early retirement a little over five years ago to look after and care for my sister. She almost died due to an opioid addiction. It took over a year to get things back to normal for her. I decided to stay with her and help her get completely over her addiction. I'm still happily retired, we own the townhouse we live in. We both are on fixed incomes, but we live will within our means, and live quite comfortably. We will most likely continue to live together until one of us shuffles off this mortal coil. I'm perfectly fine with this. It's what both of our deceased parents would've approved of, especially our mother, who lived with my sister when she first started having severe problems with opioid addiction. Now, don't you feel like an asshole? Good, it suits you just fine. This post is for YOU, okfine.
I feel fine, and OK. You should like that. I don't care about you one bit. Loser.

"be safe"

We're all in this tooooogehtheeeeerrrrrrrr

God I hate that modern broad accent ....bring men back to doing voice work
Fire the carvana whore!

triggered-meme-gif-3.gif

^^^^^^You really ARE a dickhead. I took early retirement a little over five years ago to look after and care for my sister. She almost died due to an opioid addiction. It took over a year to get things back to normal for her. I decided to stay with her and help her get completely over her addiction. I'm still happily retired, we own the townhouse we live in. We both are on fixed incomes, but we live will within our means, and live quite comfortably. We will most likely continue to live together until one of us shuffles off this mortal coil. I'm perfectly fine with this. It's what both of our deceased parents would've approved of, especially our mother, who lived with my sister when she first started having severe problems with opioid addiction. Now, don't you feel like an asshole? Good, it suits you just fine. This post is for YOU, okfine.
I feel fine, and OK. You should like that. I don't care about you one bit. Loser.
You're the loser, asshole. And you feel fine BEING an asshole. Why am I not surprised? Your sorry ass is NOW on Ignore, which is where it will stay until you can behave like a human being on these threads. Right now you're just an unfeeling and uncaring asshole. Bye.

You're the loser, asshole. And you feel fine BEING an asshole. Why am I not surprised? Your sorry ass is NOW on Ignore, which is where it will stay until you can behave like a human being on these threads. Right now you're just an unfeeling and uncaring asshole. Bye.
You can dish it out but can't take it. Pitiful loser.

we'll get through this

I can not listen to that anymore

what's wrong with these idiots? can't they think of someting else?

bloody hell!!
There is obviously a massive psych-ops campaign afoot to try to keep the public under control as fears that this 2-week shutdown could extend into months.

we'll get through this

bloody hell!!
There is obviously a massive psych-ops campaign afoot to try to keep the public under control as fears that this 2-week shutdown could extend into months.
As they keep moving the goalposts beyond the couple of weeks they said they needed.

we'll get through this

bloody hell!!
As they keep moving the goalposts beyond the couple of weeks they said they needed.
It's called a death of a thousand cuts or boiling the frog slowly.

we'll get through this

bloody hell!!
It's called a death of a thousand cuts or boiling the frog slowly.
AND it really sucks ass!

• Thanks
Reactions: fbj
the term social distancing, "we are all in this together" and "be safe"

Here's some friendly advice, fbj. DON'T turn on your TV, and get rid of your cable service, you'll be glad you did. You'll have extra money to use constructively, and believe me, you won't miss TV after awhile. My sister and I stopped cable service over five years ago, and we don't miss it one bit.

Im about to order "The Sticky Adult Fun" Channel
Try the “Peach Pie as a Lubricant “ channel some time.

"be safe"

This must mean you are out and about, unless you are threatening domestic violence. Congrats!

only when i go to trader joes or rite aid. Now that i work from home i take a walk on my lunch break

I'm fed up with Netflix. When I find something that looks interesting, it is in Spanish, Italian, French or whatever.

I've gotten far more selections with Amazon Prime and Britbox!
Thank you for letting me know what I haven't missed.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Instead of "Be safe.", I say to people, "You be careful." or "You take care."

"be safe"

Be safe might be irritating but not as enraging as BE WELL. When I hear that I automatically respond with "Be well John Spartan".

Forum List

Back