Three things I am sick of hearing when I turn on the TV

the term social distancing,

"we are all in this together"

"be safe"

I want the media and everyone to shut the fuck up and stop saying the same shit everyday. The next person that says BE SAFE will be picking their teeth up off the ground

Remember we are in this together, so be safe by keeping your social distance...

( FBJ is wondering how much is it to fly to Houston so he can slap my toothless face... )

"be safe"

I want the media and everyone to shut the fuck up and stop saying the same shit everyday. The next person that says BE SAFE will be picking their teeth up off the ground
fbj.....BE SAFE.....

I`ve seen enough selfie videos of screeching young women auditioning for a singing career. They`re annoying and they suck.

"be safe"

Why do you continue turning on your television? I almost never turn on the news.

"be safe"

( FBJ is wondering how much is it to fly to Houston so he can slap my toothless face... )

SNIFF MY DICK AND CALL ME IN THE AM

we'll get through this

I can not listen to that anymore

what's wrong with these idiots? can't they think of someting else?

bloody hell!!
There is obviously a massive psych-ops campaign afoot to try to keep the public under control as fears that this 2-week shutdown could extend into months.
As they keep moving the goalposts beyond the couple of weeks they said they needed.
It's called a death of a thousand cuts or boiling the frog slowly.
AND it really sucks ass!

MET this cutie pie on craigslist thus morning and hope to be sucking on her ass in may

"be safe"

SNIFF MY DICK AND CALL ME IN THE AM

In these uncertain times we must keep our social distancing while trying to keep the women you stalk safe...

Forum List

Back