Three total debates, not one question on how to decrease the U.S debt

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Amazing really. It isnt the petro dollar anymore, not since Saudi Arabia joined BRICS. I suppose the owners of these networks dont feel.the need to worry they will just shift their currency into another long before any default in the U.S. Quite astounding that the real.elephant in the room goes unnoticed

Last edited:
If the War Dept. budget is untouchable, we`re wasting our time talking about reducing our debt. Eisenhower, who invented the term Military Industrial Complex, warned us about "defense" contractors.

If the War Dept. budget is untouchable, we`re wasting our time talking about reducing our debt. Eisenhower, who invented the term Military Industrial Complex, warned us about "defense" contractors.
Well,.it would be a difficult time to decrease military spending due to the world.being on fire. I don't like how the world is shaping up right now.

Well,.it would be a difficult time to decrease military spending due to the world.being on fire. I don't like how the world is shaping up right now.
America can reduce military spending by sending a few nukes to iran as a gift, like I am reasonably sure the iranians would certainly get a big bang out of that one!

Amazing really. It isnt the petro dollar anymore, not since Saudi Arabia joined BRICS. I suppose the owners of these networks dont feel.the need to worry they will just shift their currency into another long before any default in the U.S. Quite astounding that the real.elephant in the room goes unnoticed

Nobody cares about the debt. You will see people on forums like this give it lip service, but the voting records of Americans since the 1980s prove that 95% of the voting public does not care about our debt

With a two party system, they don't need to care. It's not like you're going to run off to a third party, is it?

Virtually all Democrat voters and 2/3rds of "Republicans" don't understand basic math.

That is why the debt is "a non issue" and the Co2 FRAUD still has believers....

Yeah, I really don't know what is up with that. None of the candidates want to talk about it and neither does the media.

Forum List

Back