JD Vance Just Flattens Smug 'Fact Checking' CBS News Mods in Epic Fashion on Springfield Topic

What’s hypocritical? There is a big difference between makeup for a TV appearance, which is common, and some weirdo who is just walking around in public in full makeup, with bright red lipstick, and long hanging earrings.

He wears it all the time. As does Trump.

JD Vance Just Flattens Smug 'Fact Checking' CBS News Mods in Epic Fashion on Springfield Topic

1 Oct 2-24 ~~ Sister Toldjah

As I write this, the vice presidential debate between Sen. JD Vance (R-OH) and Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz is living up to the hype as Vance is wiping the floor with Walz, leaving him stammering and staring as though he can't remember anything from his script except "But Trump!"
The best part of the night so far, in my opinion, was when the CBS News moderators tried to "fact check" Vance on the issue of the Haitian migrants in Springfield, Ohio, even though the rules of the debate were that the moderators weren't going to fact check each other but the candidates could.
After Vance used the word "illegal immigrants" to describe the Haitian migrants, the moderators tried to make a big deal out of the fact that they were technically here "legally." But Vance was having none of it and proceeded to explain the "technical" reason why. They tried to force him to move on to the next question but he continued on. In fact, he smoked them so bad that they ended up cutting his mic.
"The rules were that you guys weren’t going to fact check, and since you’re fact-checking me, I think it’s important to say what’s actually going on…."

~Snip~
In other words, the moderators falsely fact-checked Vance but not Walz, who was the one actually not telling the truth.
Go figure. I mean, total shocker, right?
In any event, good on Vance for not letting the mods roll all over him and in the process creating another infuriating Romney/Crowley debate moment. Not happening on Vance's watch!
Once again, Vance is rising to the occasion:

Commentary:
Sen. J.D. Vance (R-OH) and Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz (Dem) may have entered the arena on their own steam but it wasn't long before walz was on crutches. One crutch was named Norah O’Donnell and the other crutch, Margaret Brennan.
The fact that the media isn’t even talking about it much less taking the usual victory lap, is proof even they realize Walz got his butt kicked.

Vance fact checked them.

Vance kicked butt in every way.. he owned it. 😄

The pasty faced and rather bitchy mods were an embarrassment to integrity and fair play. 😬

Walz should be suckin down the brewskis and telling tall tales/war stories at the local bar. 😧

1 Oct 2-24 ~~ Sister Toldjah

As I write this, the vice presidential debate between Sen. JD Vance (R-OH) and Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz is living up to the hype as Vance is wiping the floor with Walz, leaving him stammering and staring as though he can't remember anything from his script except "But Trump!"
The best part of the night so far, in my opinion, was when the CBS News moderators tried to "fact check" Vance on the issue of the Haitian migrants in Springfield, Ohio, even though the rules of the debate were that the moderators weren't going to fact check each other but the candidates could.
After Vance used the word "illegal immigrants" to describe the Haitian migrants, the moderators tried to make a big deal out of the fact that they were technically here "legally." But Vance was having none of it and proceeded to explain the "technical" reason why. They tried to force him to move on to the next question but he continued on. In fact, he smoked them so bad that they ended up cutting his mic.
"The rules were that you guys weren’t going to fact check, and since you’re fact-checking me, I think it’s important to say what’s actually going on…."

~Snip~
In other words, the moderators falsely fact-checked Vance but not Walz, who was the one actually not telling the truth.
Go figure. I mean, total shocker, right?
In any event, good on Vance for not letting the mods roll all over him and in the process creating another infuriating Romney/Crowley debate moment. Not happening on Vance's watch!
Once again, Vance is rising to the occasion:

Commentary:
Sen. J.D. Vance (R-OH) and Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz (Dem) may have entered the arena on their own steam but it wasn't long before walz was on crutches. One crutch was named Norah O’Donnell and the other crutch, Margaret Brennan.
The fact that the media isn’t even talking about it much less taking the usual victory lap, is proof even they realize Walz got his butt kicked.

Bitches got bitchslapped.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back