Imagine Losing Everything in a Disaster and Going to FEMA's Website to See Equity is Their Goal

Or maybe we need people to pay for a product or service and not expect government to help them when they don't need it.

People going through a natural disaster need help
That is why we have FEMA a instead of relying on local charities

OK

Show anywhere that FEMA is using quotas or race pandering
what do you think the ''equity' slogan is all about? It was you making a distinction between 'brown people' and 'white folks'.

OK, You hate white folks. That's your race hatreds you need to deal with.

People going through a natural disaster need help
That is why we have FEMA a instead of relying on local charities

I was talking about your baseball game example, it's kind of glaring how the example most often used by the left involves theft of a product.

FEMA only helps local agencies with the response, they are a logistics agency, it's inherent in their name including "management"

And equity doesn't involve deciding who needs help the most, it involves who deserves the help based on their position on the pity pole.

So some redneck drowning in their attic is outweighed by a POC with 3 feet of water in their basement when it comes to who to help first.

what do you think the ''equity' slogan is all about? It was you making a distinction between 'brown people' and 'white folks'.

OK, You hate white folks. That's your race hatreds you need to deal with.

Equity means you provide more help to those that need it more

Are there any other sites that you know of where I can go to see even more white people crying about being the victims of racism? It's fucking funny to me!

You could visit the FEMA website to see another agency corrupted by the leftist 'equity' disease.

Why not have a chuckle about leftists presuming 'brown people' should have special dispensations.

You could visit the FEMA website to see another agency corrupted by the leftist 'equity' disease.

Why not have a chuckle about leftists presuming 'brown people' should have special dispensations.
OK

Show where it has any policy you specifically object to.
Not in your imagination, but what they actually say

No, it does not. It means you put your finger on the scale and skew it to who you think DESERVES it more.

You are getting close.
Yes, you give more to those who need more.

Yes, they deserve more

1727876750980.png

No one is getting "special dispensations". You're just mad that the white people aren't getting them this time.
BTW, this would be a first if it holds.

Hello is this FEMA,
Yes,
My house is gone and we have no food or water,
Are you a white heterosexual male,
Yes,
Sorry we are busy with 3rd world illegal immigrants who are oppressed by your existence because cultural marxists said so, bye.

Forum List

Back