Thrown in jail for unpaid medical debt

I thought Obozocare was supposed to take care of that...

Apparently not!!!
Neither Obamacare nor the supposed Yuge Bestest healthcare in the world Trump was gonna deliver.

RIGHT!! This is what the "greatest" country in the world has become. It's really sad. I posted this in another thread earlier to show the failings of Obamacare.

Your post ignores all of “amendments” changes and cuts made by Republicans to Obamacare, in an effort to force it to fail. That includes Trumps refusal to confirm he would continue d
Subsidy payments causing many companies to withdraw from the exchanges in many states.

Since Republicans haven’t been able to repeal the law, it’s death by a thousand cuts. And Kentucky refused to participate in the exchanges from the get go.

This is very partisan and it’s happening because of Republican policies.

Denying people health care is a good thing?

irrelevant,,,

The facts of a situation is never irrelevant. What a waste of taxpayer money. Basically tax payers are being asked to be a bill collector for a business.

your narrative is all wrong,,,the courts are to resolve disputes like this and they went to jail because they didnt show up when they were supposed to,,,

although I do disagree with taxs going to jail them for this, but my opinion is irrelevant,,,

They have to show up over and over and over and over. It's a good way to lose your job.

Once a month? No free lunch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unless you are well connected and then you get billions.

Billions? Where can I sign up.

The facts of a situation is never irrelevant. What a waste of taxpayer money. Basically tax payers are being asked to be a bill collector for a business.

your narrative is all wrong,,,the courts are to resolve disputes like this and they went to jail because they didnt show up when they were supposed to,,,

although I do disagree with taxs going to jail them for this, but my opinion is irrelevant,,,

They have to show up over and over and over and over. It's a good way to lose your job.

Once a month? No free lunch.

Unless you are well connected and then you get billions.

Billions? Where can I sign up.

You can't.

Apparently not!!!
Neither Obamacare nor the supposed Yuge Bestest healthcare in the world Trump was gonna deliver.

RIGHT!! This is what the "greatest" country in the world has become. It's really sad. I posted this in another thread earlier to show the failings of Obamacare.

Your post ignores all of “amendments” changes and cuts made by Republicans to Obamacare, in an effort to force it to fail. That includes Trumps refusal to confirm he would continue d
Subsidy payments causing many companies to withdraw from the exchanges in many states.

Since Republicans haven’t been able to repeal the law, it’s death by a thousand cuts. And Kentucky refused to participate in the exchanges from the get go.

Oboe care is awesome! Why not get a deductible of 5-15k to start? Do ya also get a free phone.

If they're going to throw people in jail for not paying their medical bills, which aren't optional in many cases, then they should throw kids who don't repay their college loans in jail too. Maybe that would discourage the millions of dopes who aren't college material from wasting that money in the first place. But what really happens is the slugs say they can't pay and the powers that be transfer their bills to the hard working middle class. Fuck that.

It just ruins their credit, so they have to live at home forever. Why should anyone else have to pay their bills? Nobody forced them to apply for loans. Ridiculous. Reality.

Apparently not!!!

Oboe care is awesome! Why not get a deductible of 5-15k to start? Do ya also get a free phone.

Three times the public has gone to the polls to vote for the Affordable Care Act - 2008. 2012 - which was a referendum on the ACA, and 2018, when Trump tried to repeal it. Not only did the American people vote for it - they voted for it in a landslide.

Republicans continuing to try to dismantle and destroy something the public wants and continues to vote for, is definitly not "Government of the people by the people and for the people".

Apparently not!!!

Three times the public has gone to the polls to vote for the Affordable Care Act - 2008. 2012 - which was a referendum on the ACA, and 2018, when Trump tried to repeal it. Not only did the American people vote for it - they voted for it in a landslide.

Republicans continuing to try to dismantle and destroy something the public wants and continues to vote for, is definitly not "Government of the people by the people and for the people".

The (D)'s were wiped out in 2010 just after Obamacare passed. People want a system where everyone can affordably access health care. They didn't want a corporate give away.

I don’t write the laws, he was ordered to appear in court, he didn’t show up, he got arrested, so the government doesn’t think so. Maybe you can use your vast amounts of money and get them out of debt.

Or employers like me can pay a living wage.

what exactly is a living wage???

Living Wage Calculator

Then add 10% for rent increases.

thats bullshit,,,I could never live on that,,,

And many Working American make less than that.

Eighty percent of Working Americans live pay check to pay check.

Forty percent of Working Americans have to work two or more jobs to live.

Why don’t you help out the couple in Kansas? You claim to be for the poor and you claim to be the 1%, then put your money where your mouth is. You keep proving you are a phony and a liar.

what exactly is a living wage???

Living Wage Calculator

Then add 10% for rent increases.

thats bullshit,,,I could never live on that,,,

And many Working American make less than that.

Eighty percent of Working Americans live pay check to pay check.

Forty percent of Working Americans have to work two or more jobs to live.

thats how its been since the begging of mankind,,,
not sure why current man is so special he needs more than us that worked for what we earned,,,

You hate American Workers which makes you a Russian troll farm contractor or a libertarian.

You are losing an argument and start using the Russian troll BS. Pretty deceitful, dishonest and weak, however that is all you seem to have, nothing.

Apparently not!!!

Everyone I’ve ever heard from, said it sucked. Remember that the registration process cost about 50 or so million. The computer program problem. Imagine how many deductibles could have been paid, with the money that was wasted. Ridiculous.

Apparently not!!!

Obamacare costs lots of dollars to keep and have high deductibles, the poor and middle class could not afford Obamacare. Then he imposed a penalty for not having insurance. Employers dropped insurance because it got so expensive and litigious under Obamacare, so you wanting to claim one party sabotaged Obamacare it would be the Democrats for passing a “we need to pass it to know what’s in it” terrible healthcare bill.

Forum List

Back