Thru nov 14 ABC, NBC, PBS, NPR, nytimes, latimes, & AP have run nothing on Gruber

100- They should be. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ Only it's delivery is a problem at all, thanks to Pubs and insurers. And the gd roll out online.

simple truth is Republican capitalism would reduce health care costs to 20% of what they are now. Liberals lack the IQ to understand capitalism so it won't happen.

A
100- They should be. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ Only it's delivery is a problem at all, thanks to Pubs and insurers. And the gd roll out online.

simple truth is Republican capitalism would reduce health care costs to 20% of what they are now. Liberals lack the IQ to understand capitalism so it won't happen.
Agreed except I would substitute free markets for "capitalism"

A

Agreed except I would replace free markets for "capitalism"

yes, a liberal will lack the IQ to know that when providers compete on the basis of price and quality, surprise, you get better price and quality. Most children would get it but a liberal simply cant?

Freedom for the greedy GOP rich and giant corps to screw you even more,

dear, are you so stupid as to not know you should present a reason?? Why do you say greedy GOP?? Do you have any idea what you mean? You're a mindless marxist parrot who is too stupid to get past name calling. Do you think a person can get through college that way?
I'm not Marxist at all, MORON. So you don't think the GOP panders to the rich and is run by billionaires? IDIOT.

Try and understand this.

85 Billion a month.

STRAIGHT to Wall Street......4 times a month more than Bush.

That's Bammy's legacy.
That's all mindless Pubs allow, and they love it, dupe. Obama doesn't control the Fed. His legacy is ending the SECOND corrupt Pub Great Depression in no time, ending the stupidest wars ever, and passing the greatest social reform ever. Hope you lose your scumbag job lol...
The"greatest social reform ever" is a hoax put on the American people. Ain't you proud? June 2015 the SCOTUS gives a death blow to the POS law.

Freedom for the greedy GOP rich and giant corps to screw you even more,

dear, are you so stupid as to not know you should present a reason?? Why do you say greedy GOP?? Do you have any idea what you mean? You're a mindless marxist parrot who is too stupid to get past name calling. Do you think a person can get through college that way?
I'm not Marxist at all, MORON. So you don't think the GOP panders to the rich and is run by billionaires? IDIOT.

Try and understand this.

85 Billion a month.

STRAIGHT to Wall Street......4 times a month more than Bush.

That's Bammy's legacy.
That's all mindless Pubs allow, and they love it, dupe. Obama doesn't control the Fed. His legacy is ending the SECOND corrupt Pub Great Depression in no time, ending the stupidest wars ever, and passing the greatest social reform ever. Hope you lose your scumbag job lol...
The"greatest social reform ever" is a hoax put on the American people. Ain't you proud? June 2015 the SCOTUS gives a death blow to the POS law.

yes, our liberals say they are not communist but Obama had 3 communist parents and voted to left of Bernie Sanders. The greatest social reform ever passed on pure lies, then putting 12 million on free welfare Medicaid, and the rest of us on some huge soviet style bureaucracy.

I dunno about 20% but it would be cheaper, that's for sure. Govt can't do anything right because no govt official has any incentive to do anything right.

That's the same date i heard but that's about 8 months away!! They need to get on this right now.

Well here are one million reasons.........
1,160 (85%) of the 1,353 of the Senior executives, on-air personalities, producers, reporters, editors, writers and other self-identifying employees of ABC, CBS and NBC contributed more than $1 million to Democrats candidates and campaign committees in 2008, according to an analysis by The Examiner of data compiled by the Center for Responsive Politics.
Obama Democrats got 88 percent of 2008 contributions by TV network execs writers reporters The Daily Caller

You're saying the media pays the govt?? I think you got it backwards. Obozo is the king of corporate welfare and he pays the media to defend him.. Obozo gave trillions of taxpayer dollars to the banking industry and a 100 billion to the insurance and auto industries. The media can really help him and i'm sure he gives a measly billion or so every year to CNN and NBC etc.

Pubs love overpriced, hard to get coverage. This was supposed to be THEIR plan DUH. 20% is just total troll bs lol.

The exchanges ARE transparent competition, brainwashed functional MORONS.

1,160 (85%) of the 1,353 of the Senior executives, on-air personalities, producers, reporters, editors, writers and other self-identifying employees of ABC, CBS and NBC contributed more than $1 million to Democrats candidates and campaign committees in 2008, according to an analysis by The Examiner of data compiled by the Center for Responsive Politics.
Obama Democrats got 88 percent of 2008 contributions by TV network execs writers reporters The Daily Caller

You're saying the media pays the govt?? I think you got it backwards. Obozo is the king of corporate welfare and he pays the media to defend him.. Obozo gave trillions of taxpayer dollars to the banking industry and a 100 billion to the insurance and auto industries. The media can really help him and i'm sure he gives a measly billion or so every year to CNN and NBC etc.
Yeah, except greedy idiot GOP billionaires and corporations run the media, which has been cowardly ratings hounds for years, only care about controversy, not journalism. The execs etc know the truth, are thus Dems.

Yeah, except greedy idiot GOP billionaires and corporations run the media, which has been cowardly ratings hounds for years, only care about controversy, not journalism. The execs etc know the truth, are thus Dems.

Which is why you are rooting for Gov sponsored media.

Why do these media institutions so brazenly mislead america on everything?? You have to figure the govt is paying them a fortune to do so.

Currently ABC NBC PBS NPR nytimes latimes AP have run nothing on Gruber. InvestmentWatch

November 15th, 2014
Just imagine the reaction of the liberal media if a video had surfaced of a George W. Bush administration official admitting that “lack of transparency” was “a huge political advantage” in selling the Iraq war and that they relied on the “stupidity of the American voter” to launch an attack on Iraq? That video would be everywhere.

However, the clip of ObamaCare architect Jonathan Gruber using those exact phrases in talking about the passage of the Affordable Care Act has yet to be reported on ABC or NBC’s evening or morning shows. The sum total of Big Three (ABC, CBS, NBC) network coverage was a 2 minute, 50 second segment on Thursday’s CBSThis Morning – six days after the tape was first discovered. On the print side the Washington Post offered a front page story on Gruber on Thursday. But the Gruber comment has yet to show up in the pages of The New York Times, USA Today, the Los Angeles Times or even the Associated Press.

That's the way it is

The White House and its allies are desperately trying to distance themselves from Gruber right now by downplaying his role in the law's creation. But the record of his involvement is clear enough: At The Washington Post, Ezra Klein has variously described Gruber as "one of the key architects behind the structure of the Affordable Care Act" and "the most aggressive academic economist supporting the reform effort." The New York Times in 2012 described his role as helping to design the overall structure as well as being "dispatched" by the White House to Congress to write the legislative text. Gruber's work was cited repeatedly by the White House, Democratic leadership, and the media

Which is why you are rooting for Gov sponsored media.
Who's that? No, but the Fairness Doctrine would end total hater dupes...

Why do these media institutions so brazenly mislead america on everything?? You have to figure the govt is paying them a fortune to do so.

Currently ABC NBC PBS NPR nytimes latimes AP have run nothing on Gruber. InvestmentWatch

November 15th, 2014
Just imagine the reaction of the liberal media if a video had surfaced of a George W. Bush administration official admitting that “lack of transparency” was “a huge political advantage” in selling the Iraq war and that they relied on the “stupidity of the American voter” to launch an attack on Iraq? That video would be everywhere.

However, the clip of ObamaCare architect Jonathan Gruber using those exact phrases in talking about the passage of the Affordable Care Act has yet to be reported on ABC or NBC’s evening or morning shows. The sum total of Big Three (ABC, CBS, NBC) network coverage was a 2 minute, 50 second segment on Thursday’s CBSThis Morning – six days after the tape was first discovered. On the print side the Washington Post offered a front page story on Gruber on Thursday. But the Gruber comment has yet to show up in the pages of The New York Times, USA Today, the Los Angeles Times or even the Associated Press.

I believe it since I have no idea who Gruber is beyond Maclaine's nemesis in "Die Hard." :)

If that's true then I'm embarrassed for you. In the immortal word of Dean Vernon...

He's a gd no common sense number cruncher and speaks for no one but himself. Probably GOP.

Gruber is your main man franco. Romneycare and Obamacare.

You best get up to speed.
That's right, the Right-wing liars have been lying for the last 5 years that Ezechiel Emmanuel was the main man, but the liars are suddenly offended by lying and are no longer lying, if you can believe a pack of liars.

Pubs love overpriced, hard to get coverage. This was supposed to be THEIR plan DUH. 20% is just total troll bs lol.

The exchanges ARE transparent competition, brainwashed functional MORONS.

^ Snorts the Kool Aid right out of the can

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Forum List

Back