Thugery dying by the hundreds...Deadliest year in Baltimore history ends with 344 homicides!

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
And the Obomanation says NOTHING about all his sons killing each other!

baltimoresun.com ^
| Jan. 4, 2016 | Kevin Rector
Blood was shed in Baltimore at an unprecedented pace in 2015, with mostly young, black men shot to death in a near-daily crush of violence. On a per-capita basis, the year was the deadliest ever in the city. The year's tally of 344 homicides was second only to the record 353 in 1993, when Baltimore had about 100,000 more residents. The killings were on pace with recent years in the early months of 2015 but skyrocketed after the unrest and rioting of late April. In five of the next eight months, killings topped 30 or 40 a month. Nearly 90...

And as research shows 90% of them will have at least one criminal arrest and 70% will have more than one........

Normal people are not the ones shooting people with guns...that is the myth that needs to be addressed. America does not have a gun problem.....we have a criminal problem. Criminals in this country kill each other more than other western nations......criminals in Europe and Japan can get the all the guns they want and need...they just don't murder each other with them as often.

there were 8,124 gun murders in 2014 according to FBI table 8. That means that in a country with 357 million guns in private hands, 356,991,876 million guns were not used to commit murder...and since many of those 8,124 gun murders were done with the same gun....that number is even higher........

Of those 8,124 gun murders, the majority are committed by career, violent criminals agains other career criminals and some of their friends and family members......not by normal gun owners.....

There's a serious problem within the black community and police officers certainly aint it. There youth are out of control and the black communities leadership needs to do something.

There's a serious problem within the black community and police officers certainly aint it. There youth are out of control and the black communities leadership needs to do something.
But those are "Obama's sons", and loyal Democrats!!!

What's wrong??? Do you have a problem with your party's support of "late-term abortions" within the black community???

What's wrong??? Do you have a problem with your party's support of "late-term abortions" within the black community???

I am for stability and civilization. The democrats are dead wrong on this issue and should stay the hell away from BLM's and stand for civilization.

Destroying our cities is the last thing I want to see. This is one of the issues that I believe strongly that the party is wrong about. Criminal behavior should never be defended.

I am for stability and civilization. The democrats are dead wrong on this issue and should stay the hell away from BLM's and stand for civilization.

Destroying our cities is the last thing I want to see. This is one of the issues that I believe strongly that the party is wrong about. Criminal behavior should never be defended.
Then there's hope for you yet...

Keep an open mind, and don't hesitate to stand up for your beliefs...

You just might be surprised at the results!!!

not to worry, Obama is coming to the rescue. he's slapping more EO's on LEGAL gun owners. that should take down the crimes of the gang bangers, criminals, terrorist

not to worry, Obama is coming to the rescue. he's slapping more EO's on LEGAL gun owners. that should take down the crimes of the gang bangers, criminals, terrorist

I wonder , do they collect data on the violence in trailer parks? not a good place to be when the welfare checks come in I hear , maybe you can enlighten us

I wonder , do they collect data on the violence in trailer parks? not a good place to be when the welfare checks come in I hear , maybe you can enlighten us

Guano (The Bat Shit Boy) trying to denigrate the poster,.. you are one sad piece of liberal scum! See I can denigrate YOU!

Another shithole American city...........

Reminds me I have to get this new book called, "We've seen the future and it looks like Baltimore".

Matthew, I can see that you are gradually, gradually coming over to the conservative side of the forum. Keep it up!

CX0O-FvWYAA7g9o.png

Lest we forget. Speaking of gun violence... Hmmm.

He is too lazy to try to use the system as designed. So he has one of his college yahoos draw up EO. I despise everything about this sleaze bag. I should not be posting on EO days.

I may have to put MYSELF on Ignore?

He is too lazy to try to use the system as designed. So he has one of his college yahoos draw up EO. I despise everything about this sleaze bag. I should not be posting on EO days.

I may have to put MYSELF on Ignore?

"lazy"(Negro)..."sleaze bag"Thug Negro) "use of college yahoos" (far more intelligent White house P.A.G.E.s aka. Monica Lewinsky). 'Despise" ( hate)

Did I sum it up for the average reader? I just wanted to make sure i didn't miss anything.

Forum List

Back