Thugery dying by the hundreds...Deadliest year in Baltimore history ends with 344 homicides!

It is really hard to pretend concern when thugs kill each other, even when they do look like Obama's boys if he had any.

There's a serious problem within the black community and police officers certainly aint it. There youth are out of control and the black communities leadership needs to do something.
But those are "Obama's sons", and loyal Democrats!!!

What's wrong??? Do you have a problem with your party's support of "late-term abortions" within the black community???

I am for stability and civilization. The democrats are dead wrong on this issue and should stay the hell away from BLM's and stand for civilization.

Destroying our cities is the last thing I want to see. This is one of the issues that I believe strongly that the party is wrong about. Criminal behavior should never be defended.
Then there's hope for you yet...

Keep an open mind, and don't hesitate to stand up for your beliefs...

You just might be surprised at the results!!!
Matthew changes like the directions of the wind. When the thread is decidedly RW donated he turns RW. When it is Left ing dominated he goes that way.... Hey, it's ok...this IS America....

CX0O-FvWYAA7g9o.png

Lest we forget. Speaking of gun violence... Hmmm.

Fantastic example above why this story has no affect on the left. They simply ignore it, and try and change the narrative.

Who is on the left? I see myself as a dot on a circle spinning any direction that suits me. Sometimes right, sometimes left ...depending on what I see, hear and analyze in my own mind.

You are right about one thing. Stories do NOT have an effect on me. at least not until I have thoroughly evaluated and processed them with rigorous fact checking.

And the Obomanation says NOTHING about all his sons killing each other!

baltimoresun.com ^
| Jan. 4, 2016 | Kevin Rector
Blood was shed in Baltimore at an unprecedented pace in 2015, with mostly young, black men shot to death in a near-daily crush of violence. On a per-capita basis, the year was the deadliest ever in the city. The year's tally of 344 homicides was second only to the record 353 in 1993, when Baltimore had about 100,000 more residents. The killings were on pace with recent years in the early months of 2015 but skyrocketed after the unrest and rioting of late April. In five of the next eight months, killings topped 30 or 40 a month. Nearly 90...

Thanks to weak gun laws in Virginia and West Virginia...

tumblr_mipnlqsTWf1s4vbymo1_400.gif

Black lives matter for sure. The more criminal blacks slaughter other criminal blacks in their hoods the higher the body count. And dead criminals seldom kill again.

A nanosecond of sorrow for the innocent blacks also gunned down though. Perhaps if witnesses would cooperate with the poh-leese they'd all be safer in the long run. Until then though they're just part of the hood's circle of violence.

You are right about one thing. Stories do NOT have an effect on me. at least not until I have thoroughly evaluated and processed them with rigorous fact checking.

Really? :eusa_eh:
So your rigorous, well thought out answer to a thread about record black on black crime in Baltimore is a cartoon that has absolutely no bearing whatsoever to the topic?

"lazy"(Negro)..."sleaze bag"Thug Negro) "use of college yahoos" (far more intelligent White house P.A.G.E.s aka. Monica Lewinsky). 'Despise" ( hate)

Did I sum it up for the average reader? I just wanted to make sure i didn't miss anything.

you forgot EVIL. This Evil twit is on a commie mission. If you want t live under a Dictator move to Venezuela. BHO not allowed to make law.

They read Odumbo itinerary on RWW, often start at 10AM follwed quickly by 1.5hr lunch. Who needs 1.5 hours to eat with stupid goof Biden? 15 minutes maybe? Hand delivered to you? $20T!

Don't keep pushing on ordinary Americans. He is setting it up for "state doctors" to work guns.. Enough is Enough about 7 years ago with this sap.

You know who hurt most by all is crap? Inner city law abiding citizen can't afford gun, paperwork cost to PROTECT himself and family from wild armed criminals.

"lazy"(Negro)..."sleaze bag"Thug Negro) "use of college yahoos" (far more intelligent White house P.A.G.E.s aka. Monica Lewinsky). 'Despise" ( hate)

Did I sum it up for the average reader? I just wanted to make sure i didn't miss anything.

you forgot EVIL. This Evil twit is on a commie mission. If you want t live under a Dictator move to Venezuela. BHO not allowed to make law.

They read Odumbo itinerary on RWW, often start at 10AM follwed quickly by 1.5hr lunch. Who needs 1.5 hours to eat with stupid goof Biden? 15 minutes maybe? Hand delivered to you? $20T!

Don't keep pushing on ordinary Americans. He is setting it up for "state doctors" to work guns.. Enough is Enough about 7 years ago with this sap.

You know who hurt most by all is crap? Inner city law abiding citizen can't afford gun, paperwork cost to PROTECT himself and family from wild armed criminals.

1. Obama's use of XO does not equate to "making law." Show me any of his XOs that does

2. Evil commie? Hardly. Capitalism has flourished under Obama.

3. Maybe Obama needs to take a long lunch break because he did eat the republicans lunch in two elections. He needs time to finish such a large meal.

4. I wouldn't worry about gun control, unless you have something to hide.

5. Aw c'mon...anyone can get a gun..and, since more people are employed now, the affordability question is really moot. BTW I am sure that Ol' bundy the rancher will lend you a gun and a person to shoot it for you.

Before I put myself back on Ignore, The poor inner city don't have $150 background fee + the time it all takes to complete the process. Not to mention the cost of gun and the increased ammo cost. They need the gun the most for self protection and they are least likely to be able to get one legally. That makes sense.

BHO has spent 8 years hiring bunches of bureaucrats to impose 1000 regulations/day to stifle growth. That is why his GDP and employed persons sucketh. Small business can[t operate, can't make plans not knowing what coming next week. He guts Military and expands paper pushing goons. Stupid. I would not want to be the guy to follow BHO and try to clean it up. He did NOTHING for ghetto since day 1. Shameful. Recent EO is final straw. Enough........can't be gone soon enough. IF we survive to end.

I now put myself back on ignore before I say things I should not say. He is the President after all. But if choice is bad for America that is the choice he makes. Stupid and on commie mission to collapse.

Forum List

Back