Thugs Arrested After Cancelled Trump Rally

It's a sad little pathetic world where these wags are so immersed in the swill of their politics-is-a-football-game mentality that the somehow tell themselves the whole world fits neatly into one of two boxes ---- simply because they lack the cranial capacity to imagine more than two boxes. It's sad.

Sometimes the world is that simple.

DO you want to disagree that these men are dems?

I have no god damn fucking idea --- or care - who in the fuck is a "dem", moron. I've simply pointed out that that claim was pulled out of the OP's ass. If you were to pull your tongue out of there momentarily you might even see it.

I think you do have a damn good idea. YOu just wanted to disagree but without addressing the central point. Ie they are dem thugs.

Link?

:eusa_whistle:

..... say ---- what's that music?

MI0001719859.jpg

Do you want to bet?

Even if that could be done on the internet, I don't take money from morons.

Sometimes the world is that simple.

DO you want to disagree that these men are dems?

I have no god damn fucking idea --- or care - who in the fuck is a "dem", moron. I've simply pointed out that that claim was pulled out of the OP's ass. If you were to pull your tongue out of there momentarily you might even see it.

I think you do have a damn good idea. YOu just wanted to disagree but without addressing the central point. Ie they are dem thugs.

Link?

MI0001719859.jpg

Do you want to bet?

Not a MONEY bet, more a matter of honor.

Do you want to bet?

Link?

MI0001719859.jpg

Do you want to bet?

Not a MONEY bet, more a matter of honor.

Do you want to bet?

In that case you have nothing to put up.

Where's that link? Shall we flip the record over to side 2?

The Democrat Party is instigating and inciting violence. But that isn't anything new. It's gonna ramp up the Race-Baiting incitement significanty as the Election draws nearer. It will have to be held accountable for any future violence. And this incident needs to be investigated. These two thugs were clearly placed in that crowd. Someone or some entity paid them to be there.
They were promised fifty bucks each. The 'money trail' goes directly back to George Soros through Media Matters which is funded by Soros.
Can you imagine if the Koch brothers were paying for anti-Hillary protesters to shut down Hillary's rallies?

Spot On.

The Democrat Party is instigating and inciting violence. But that isn't anything new. It's gonna ramp up the Race-Baiting incitement significanty as the Election draws nearer. It will have to be held accountable for any future violence. And this incident needs to be investigated. These two thugs were clearly placed in that crowd. Someone or some entity paid them to be there.

Too bad there wasn't any violence innit. Even after Rump tried to create some by releasing eleven thousand unsatisfied WWE fans onto the streets en masse.
The Democrat [sic] Party is instigating and inciting violence.

Ah yes -- you mean like this guy....

landscape-1457632277-giphy.gif

These thugs are placed in these crowds by someone or some entity. They're not there by chance. They're likely paid to be there to disrupt. It has to be investigated.

Too bad there wasn't any violence innit. Even after Rump tried to create some by releasing eleven thousand unsatisfied WWE fans onto the streets en masse.
The Democrat [sic] Party is instigating and inciting violence.

Ah yes -- you mean like this guy....

landscape-1457632277-giphy.gif

These thugs are placed in these crowds by someone or some entity. They're not there by chance. They're likely paid to be there to disrupt. It has to be investigated.

Feel free. I'd like to know too since he's in my state, though not near here.

Actually, as soon as he posted bond he skipped town.

Wanna see his house?

Riot of the century was avoided because Trump cancelled.

Most likely he tried to start a riot by releasing ten thousand unsatiated WWE wackos onto the street all at once, even though no police suggested any such thing and he's too much of a wimp to show up and defend his own rhetoric.

That didn't work.

That means said riot was averted by the people there ----- not Rump. They dared to defy him.

No doubt even as we speak he's composing yet another onslaught of whiny tweets about their failure to incite a riot.

Another day, another one born every minute.

Ah yes. Blacks and Hispanics. Going to go after all of them. And then cry like a baby when the Dem candidate gets over 80% of their votes and wins big in November. Just cannot understand why they would not vote for a candidate and party that despises them. LOL

You must be overlooking the crossover votes Trump has added thus far :thup:

Last edited:
Riot of the century was avoided because Trump cancelled.

Most likely he tried to start a riot by releasing ten thousand unsatiated WWE wackos onto the street all at once, even though no police suggested any such thing and he's too much of a wimp to show up and defend his own rhetoric.

That didn't work.

That means said riot was averted by the people there ----- not Rump. They dared to defy him.

No doubt even as we speak he's composing yet another onslaught of whiny tweets about their failure to incite a riot.

Another day, another one born every minute.
That's an extremely twisted paraphrasing of what could have happened but didn't.
You sound like a little baby, stomping is little feet, cuz the Republican voters aren't backing another empty suit.

Forum List

Back