Thugs Arrested After Cancelled Trump Rally

Democrat punks taken into custody. Take a look at these guys:
450x450

4 charged in clashes after canceled Trump rally at UIC

Where does it show their voter registration again?

What's your source for that? Other than "the voices".
It's a bit like a picture of an ugly single mother with 5 kids from different baby daddies. Some things are that evident. Besides, they're thugs which makes it a given.

Ah excellent, the old ipse dixit-cum-Everybody Knows fallacy. Haven't seen that one in a good three minutes.

Would you like to make a bet on it?

You actually want to BET that I haven't seen an ipse dixit-cum-Everybody Knows fallacy in three minutes? :disbelief:

Did you ingest cleaning products for lunch?

Don't play stupid.

You want to bet on the party affiliation of these two men?

450x450

What's your source for that? Other than "the voices"?

Relax, Manonthestreet. Old rocks frequently announces that conservatives said things they never said, and even practices mindreading and prescience to tell us what they "will" do.

What the fuck do you think the OP just did?
True. By the looks of them they would probably get lost on the way to the polling place... which they probably think is a strip club anyway.

My guess is they are too dumb to vote.

What's your source for that? Other than "the voices".
It's a bit like a picture of an ugly single mother with 5 kids from different baby daddies. Some things are that evident. Besides, they're thugs which makes it a given.

Ah excellent, the old ipse dixit-cum-Everybody Knows fallacy. Haven't seen that one in a good three minutes.

You actually want to BET that I haven't seen an ipse dixit-cum-Everybody Knows fallacy in three minutes? :disbelief:

Don't play stupid.

And you're illiterate too? That's gotta hurt.

I just called out the OP's "some things are that evident" for the double fallacy it is.

You actually want to bet me that that's not a fallacy? :popcorn:

Faces of violence. Incase you see them professionally bussed to another rally by move on.org?

So, what I said previously? He just wants us to remember their faces? K, whatever.
Don't the authorities post pictures of criminals to make the public aware of their surroundings?

Since when is meathead "the authorities"?
Pics came from the Chicago Tribune... Which came from the Chicago police dept

You ain't too smart are ya?

What does any of that have to do with meathead's OP?

450x450

Relax, Manonthestreet. Old rocks frequently announces that conservatives said things they never said, and even practices mindreading and prescience to tell us what they "will" do.

True. By the looks of them they would probably get lost on the way to the polling place... which they probably think is a strip club anyway.

It's a sad little pathetic world where these wags are so immersed in the swill of their politics-is-a-football-game mentality that the somehow tell themselves the whole world fits neatly into one of two boxes ---- simply because they lack the cranial capacity to imagine more than two boxes. It's sad.

Faces of violence. Incase you see them professionally bussed to another rally by move on.org?

So, what I said previously? He just wants us to remember their faces? K, whatever.
Don't the authorities post pictures of criminals to make the public aware of their surroundings?

Apparently you can't read. Or you would know the mug shots and information for said thugs came from the Chicago police.

Don't play dumb. It's annoying.

Don't play stupid.

And you're illiterate too? That's gotta hurt.

I just called out the OP's "some things are that evident" for the double fallacy it is.

You actually want to bet me that that's not a fallacy? :popcorn:

Playing stupid isn't much of a dodge.

Do you want to make a bet on what the Party affiliation are of these two men is?

450x450

It's a sad little pathetic world where these wags are so immersed in the swill of their politics-is-a-football-game mentality that the somehow tell themselves the whole world fits neatly into one of two boxes ---- simply because they lack the cranial capacity to imagine more than two boxes. It's sad.

Sometimes the world is that simple.

DO you want to disagree that these men are dems?

Apparently you can't read. Or you would know the mug shots and information for said thugs came from the Chicago police.

I repeat, what does that have to do with meathead's OP?

Ah, the plot sickens...... from the second paragraph of the OP's link:

>> A CBS News reporter, Sopan Deb, who had just shot video of someone being taken into custody and who CBS News says was "thrown to the ground and handcuffed, without warning or notice," was given an administrative citation of obstruction, a police spokesman said. The citation for a municipal ordinance violation will be adjudicated through city hearings rather than Cook County court. <<

Video:

This is the fruit of hatemongering, and what happens when Rump suddenly releases 11,000 people into the street because he's too much of a pussy to take responsibility for his own rhetoric.

Thread title= thugs arrested after Trump rally.

Pretty self explanatory actually.

Ah yes. Blacks and Hispanics. Going to go after all of them. And then cry like a baby when the Dem candidate gets over 80% of their votes and wins big in November. Just cannot understand why they would not vote for a candidate and party that despises them. LOL
How is simply reporting the facts "going after them?"

450x450

I have no god damn fucking idea --- or care - who in the fuck is a "dem", moron. I've simply pointed out that that claim was pulled out of the OP's ass. If you were to pull your tongue out of there momentarily you might even see it.

450x450

I have no god damn fucking idea --- or care - who in the fuck is a "dem", moron. I've simply pointed out that that claim was pulled out of the OP's ass. If you were to pull your tongue out of there momentarily you might even see it.

I think you do have a damn good idea. YOu just wanted to disagree but without addressing the central point. Ie they are dem thugs.

Thread title= thugs arrested after Trump rally.

Pretty self explanatory actually.

So, you got nothing. You're here to masturbate, and that's about the extent of your intellectual capacity.

I think you do have a damn good idea. YOu just wanted to disagree but without addressing the central point. Ie they are dem thugs.

Link?

:eusa_whistle:

..... say ---- what's that music?

MI0001719859.jpg

Link?

:eusa_whistle:

..... say ---- what's that music?

MI0001719859.jpg

Do you want to bet?

Forum List

Back