Tiger Woods, White Golddigger women,He needs to find a Black Woman.

:lol:
Don't worry, I was a bastard for the first year of my life also.

what kinda woman fucks a married man...
Well its usually not the married man's wife and that is why so many married men cheat. Behind most cheating married men is a wife who closes her legs 80% of the time.

Why have I strayed, because my wife went from being a sexual freak before marriage to a nun after it! Against most men who cheat and its a similar story.

This might not be PC, but I blaming cheating husbands on wives!

Side note: TIGER Woods has not tarnished his reputations in my eyes. He is still the man and the most dominate athlete in any sport ever, next to Michael Jordan of course.
his wife was eight months pregnant when he started the affair, if she wasn't having sex with him she had a good excuse. Blaming wives for the fact you cheated is another prime example of you and other men blaming your shortcomings on someone else.
Men will cheat even if their wives give them a blow job everyday and the fact you cheated on your wife just shows you are a bastard also. If you want to fuck someone else leave your wife or grow the fuck up.

A wife giving a blowjob everyday ?

I'll believe in global warming first ....:lol:

Well its usually not the married man's wife and that is why so many married men cheat. Behind most cheating married men is a wife who closes her legs 80% of the time.

Why have I strayed, because my wife went from being a sexual freak before marriage to a nun after it! Against most men who cheat and its a similar story.

Side note: TIGER Woods has not tarnished his reputations in my eyes. He is still the man and the most dominate athlete in any sport ever, next to Michael Jordan of course.
his wife was eight months pregnant when he started the affair, if she wasn't having sex with him she had a good excuse. Blaming wives for the fact you cheated is another prime example of you and other men blaming your shortcomings on someone else.
Men will cheat even if their wives give them a blow job everyday and the fact you cheated on your wife just shows you are a bastard also. If you want to fuck someone else leave your wife or grow the fuck up.

LOL, that is beyond true.

We hear now that another woman has come out the Tiger woodworks, and apparently
sold a voice mail to Us weekly.

Now Ive been noticing that so many black athletes get some money, and many sell out their race and get involved with white trash golddigger females , that are only out for a divorce court payday.

What this women did to Tiger Woods , is really evil. She backstabs Tiger Woods by selling this voicemail,that ruins his reputation.

Tiger Woods needs to divorce this Swedish psychopath woman , who he is now married to,
find himself a blackwoman,never have anyting to do with white females for the rest of his life, and never speak another word to the news media.

gold diggers come in every race. do you honestly think that if Tiger married a black woman that she wouldn't be a gold digger on the basis of just because she's black.

and to be honest Tiger deserves to be cleaned out. He cheated on his wife and mother of his two kids with at least 2 women.

Now Ive been noticing that so many black athletes get some money, and many sell out their race and get involved with white trash golddigger females , that are only out for a divorce court payday.

What this women did to Tiger Woods , is really evil. She backstabs Tiger Woods by selling this voicemail,that ruins his reputation.

Tiger Woods needs to divorce this Swedish psychopath woman , who he is now married to,
find himself a blackwoman,never have anyting to do with white females for the rest of his life, and never speak another word to the news media.

gold diggers come in every race. do you honestly think that if Tiger married a black woman that she wouldn't be a gold digger on the basis of just because she's black.

and to be honest Tiger deserves to be cleaned out. He cheated on his wife and mother of his two kids with at least 2 women.

I have seen more cases of White females asking for all kinds of palomoney, and payments, more so than Black females. I , unlike you, do not approve of race mixing or the further mongrelization of and rape of the black race by White America. If you want
to sell out your race to whites, that will be your problem to deal with one day in the Future.

...I , unlike you, do not approve of race mixing or the further mongrelization of and rape of the black race by White America...

Then why are you so worried about Eldrick? Not only is he not Black, thanks to his father's "race mixing," he married a White woman and further diluted the gene pool by having children with her.

Based on your bigoted principles, you should be vilifying him, denying him,, not encouraging him to bring his muddled, mulatto genes to your pool.

Last edited:

I have seen more cases of White females asking for all kinds of palomoney, and payments, more so than Black females.

Not surprising given the population differences.

I , unlike you, do not approve of race mixing or the further mongrelization of and rape of the black race by White America.

How exactly do you rape a race? It's just a damn skin color. Hell I could go to Home Depot and make myself another race till my color washes off.

I have seen more cases of White females asking for all kinds of palomoney, and payments, more so than Black females. I , unlike you, do not approve of race mixing or the further mongrelization of and rape of the black race by White America. If you want
to sell out your race to whites, that will be your problem to deal with one day in the Future.

The reason you've seen more white women doing this(palomoney,payments, etc.) is because most people in general that have money or in this case have a ton of money actually marry WHITE women. Why? You figure it out genius.

are you kidding me? Michael Jordan's ex-wife(who's black) got $168 million in their divorce settlement. she got the biggest divorce settlement in celebrity/athlete history. you don't call that digging for gold? gold diggers come in all races. there is only one color that unites gold diggers which is green.

Last edited:

are you kidding me? Michael Jordan's ex-wife(who's black) got $168 million in their divorce settlement. she got the biggest divorce settlement in celebrity/athlete history. you don't call that digging for gold? gold diggers come in all races. there is only one color that unites gold diggers which is green.

Name 3 others and I might, just might, possibly understand you and your reasoning.

why he is not black he has got a whole bunch of Cambodian in him.....matter of fact he would probably be considered an Octoroon....

Men cheat when their wives give them blowjobs everyday? Who are these jackasses?

Bass and 53RD Ave....

José;1775094 said:
Single guys can be faithful too.

I have always been utterly faithful to my...

11397-Human-Hand-And-Fingers-Clipart-Illustration.jpg

yea but thats all you can get....

:lol:

but yet you see more black guys with white women.....hey dipshit quit mongrelizing and raping our white woman.....you fucking hypocrite....

Forum List

Back