Tigerred is confused....can someone help me understand

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
The cowardly democrats and the media are reporting that voters could care less about the Mueller probe, that voters are asking questions concerning healthcare, jobs, wages, etc....if that is true, than why does the president, ie the clown get away with saying the economy is great, people are happy, yada yada yada???? If life is so grand in the USA, why are voters concerned and worried at all dem events on issues of the economy and not Trump?

I think the democrats are cowards and want to push this shit under the rug, while 76% of us want to get Trump out of office on obstruction and corrupting the white house.

th

I'm sure you are.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

The cowardly democrats and the media are reporting that voters could care less about the Mueller probe, that voters are asking questions concerning healthcare, jobs, wages, etc....if that is true, than why does the president, ie the clown get away with saying the economy is great, people are happy, yada yada yada???? If life is so grand in the USA, why are voters concerned and worried at all dem events on issues of the economy and not Trump?

I think the democrats are cowards and want to push this shit under the rug, while 76% of us want to get Trump out of office on obstruction and corrupting the white house.

Tigger is always confused before her 9th drink of Jack Daniels before 7 am.

About 76% of us know that Tigerred is confused.

100% know that Tigerred is beyond help humans can provide.

Trump at 50% on Rasmussen yesterday! Was the top story over on DRUDGE. I burst out laughing especially when I thought about the level of misery going on with the weenies in here.

Got Crayola?:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

I'll help you tigger. Go stand in front of a mirror and stare at what you see. Now you know what this country's problem looks like.

Because maybe the polls are rigged bullshit?

Even when the economy is good, it is a top concern for people. They tend to not have short memories of when it wasn’t as good, and want to ward off its return.

You are confused. Last Friday, President Trump was exonerated by the Special Persecutor, he's as innocent as a newborn babe.

Perhaps you missed that news bit.

President Trump should be less humble about his exoneration, and schedule an all-network speech to crow about it. Take the bull by the horns.

Forum List

Back