Tiki-Torch Wielding Virginia Dems Caught Faking White Supremacist Photo Op to Smear Glenn Youngkin.

This is nothing unusual especially when the media becomes the propaganda arm of the democrat party. They get some unidentified stooge to yell out a question about guns at a republican meeting and you get this stuff and it's all designed to excite truly ignorant left wingers. Let's go Brandon.

Right. Just fyi, this is a lame conversation about nothing more than your wingnuts opinions and I'm not really interested.
Well then go forth young man, you don’t deal in honest conversation anyway.

How many times does it have to be pointed out this wasn't the Democratic Party? I'll give you credit for at least spelling it correctly.

Dirty tricks? Wouldn't that be something like the former campaign strategist for TFG scamming their own base for donations about a border wall when they ended up pocketing the money and then being pardoned by the same guy he worked for? Pretty sleazy. To me that would appear to go well above what this group of Republicans did.

Or how about that time when TFG tried to get a foreign government to just merely announce it was opening an investigation on his opponent? That's not normal, never done before as far as I know.

Of course its' come back to bite him. it's unfortunate that what he said is being taken out of context. He meant a small group of parents shouldn't get in the way of teaching topics such as sex ed if the rest of the parents don't have a problem with it. I agree. There are alternatives like private school or home schooling for the snowflakes.
Taken out of context? How so, Happy? You're telling us what you think he "meant" when it's quite obvious from his actions that he doesn't think parents should have a role in determining what is taught in classrooms! That attitude from both McCauliffe and liberal School Boards has angered parents to the point where they've quite simply had enough!

c5839348e9590ac3.png

Taken out of context? How so, Happy? You're telling us what you think he "meant" when it's quite obvious from his actions that he doesn't think parents should have a role in determining what is taught in classrooms! That attitude from both McCauliffe and liberal School Boards has angered parents to the point where they've quite simply had enough!
This is his quote "I don't think parents should be telling schools what they should teach". I tend to agree with him. If every parent had a choice of what exactly to teach their kids then schools as we know them wouldn't exist. Allow professionals to make these decisions. That doesn't mean parents don't get any say. They have PTA meetings, parent/teacher conferences and the latest wingnut community theatre taking place in school board meetings.

FYI, schoolboards tend to mirror the local populace that elected them.

How many times does it have to be pointed out this wasn't the Democratic Party? I'll give you credit for at least spelling it correctly.

Dirty tricks? Wouldn't that be something like the former campaign strategist for TFG scamming their own base for donations about a border wall when they ended up pocketing the money and then being pardoned by the same guy he worked for? Pretty sleazy. To me that would appear to go well above what this group of Republicans did.

Or how about that time when TFG tried to get a foreign government to just merely announce it was opening an investigation on his opponent? That's not normal, never done before as far as I know.

Of course its' come back to bite him. it's unfortunate that what he said is being taken out of context. He meant a small group of parents shouldn't get in the way of teaching topics such as sex ed if the rest of the parents don't have a problem with it. I agree. There are alternatives like private school or home schooling for the snowflakes.
If what Terry McAuliffe said was taken out of context, please put it into context for us! You would be doing him a great service. No one in his camp has found that context as yet.

So far, all they have managed is a whole of back pedaling.

BackPeddlingViolinist-Th.jpg

Forum List

Back