Tiki-Torch Wielding Virginia Dems Caught Faking White Supremacist Photo Op to Smear Glenn Youngkin.

Andrew Kerr

@AndrewKerrNC

Apparently, it's totally fine to dress up as tiki torch nazis as long as you play for the right team.
Quote Tweet

IiVE35F6_mini.jpg

The Lincoln Project

@ProjectLincoln
· 17h
A statement from The Lincoln Project regarding the events at Glenn Youngkin’s bus tour. https://lincolnproject.us/statement-from-the-lincoln-project-5/…
4:43 PM · Oct 29, 2021·Twitter Web App

Retweets

Nope. Sorry whiner. Wouldn't care if they were, either. You nauseating crybabies spend all day calling everyone communists and evil. Then you bleed from your wherever when a stunt like this happens. You fucking babies
Funny how all those DEMOCRATS there closed their social media accounts after being busted.

The group has admitted it was them, Stupid.
No, actually it hasn't. The Lincoln project (Republicans in case you didn't know) admits they set it up. It didn't happen the way your RWNJ liars claimed, and no one from the Democratic party was involved.

So they accidentally got it right for the wrong reasons.

I suppose it was bound to happen sooner or later since you/they claim "false flag" on damn near everything.

This is just the beginning of the Democrats' desperation.

They managed to get Trump out. Now they are losing everything. They are losing politically. They are losing the culture.

It's something to see.

LOL, when it’s obvious your going to lose an election, go with the “raaaacism” charge. Even if it takes faking the whole thing and using Dem operatives. Whatever it takes, right Dems?

That's what Trump & is goons thought leading up to Jan. 6 when they tried to overthrow the federal government.

Yea, Trump & his W.H. goon squad, every one of them should be lined up against a wall- blindfolded.

No, actually it hasn't. The Lincoln project (Republicans in case you didn't know) admits they set it up. It didn't happen the way your RWNJ liars claimed, and no one from the Democratic party was involved.

So they accidentally got it right for the wrong reasons.

I suppose it was bound to happen sooner or later since you/they claim "false flag" on damn near everything.
You have been shown the racist twerps social media posts that clearly show they are Dimwingers, Stupid.

It's lowball politics all right but it's important because it highlights once again what the Democratic Party has become, Happy!

How many times does it have to be pointed out this wasn't the Democratic Party? I'll give you credit for at least spelling it correctly.

They use dirty tricks to smear their opponents because they can't run on their policies.

Dirty tricks? Wouldn't that be something like the former campaign strategist for TFG scamming their own base for donations about a border wall when they ended up pocketing the money and then being pardoned by the same guy he worked for? Pretty sleazy. To me that would appear to go well above what this group of Republicans did.

Or how about that time when TFG tried to get a foreign government to just merely announce it was opening an investigation on his opponent? That's not normal, never done before as far as I know.

They're losing that race in Virginia because of a statement that their candidate made that he doesn't think parents should have a say over what their children are taught in school...a statement that has come back to bite him in the ass!

Of course its' come back to bite him. it's unfortunate that what he said is being taken out of context. He meant a small group of parents shouldn't get in the way of teaching topics such as sex ed if the rest of the parents don't have a problem with it. I agree. There are alternatives like private school or home schooling for the snowflakes.

How many times does it have to be pointed out this wasn't the Democratic Party? I'll give you credit for at least spelling it correctly.

Dirty tricks? Wouldn't that be something like the former campaign strategist for TFG scamming their own base for donations about a border wall when they ended up pocketing the money and then being pardoned by the same guy he worked for? Pretty sleazy. To me that would appear to go well above what this group of Republicans did.

Or how about that time when TFG tried to get a foreign government to just merely announce it was opening an investigation on his opponent? That's not normal, never done before as far as I know.

Of course its' come back to bite him. it's unfortunate that what he said is being taken out of context. He meant a small group of parents shouldn't get in the way of teaching topics such as sex ed if the rest of the parents don't have a problem with it. I agree. There are alternatives like private school or home schooling for the snowflakes.
All those racist twerps are Dimwinger operatives, according to them.

Forum List

Back