Tillerson Meets With House Lawmakers to Discuss trump

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
After reading the whole article I found out what the matter was probably about.

That meeting trump had with putin that trump took the notes from the interpreter and told that person to not share anything about the discussion with anyone else.

trump doesn't realize that when he does his job, he's working for the people of the United States and we have a right to have an official record of what he does.

I wonder what he doesn't want people to know he discussed with putin?

I will give Tillerson credit for actually showing up to talk with them. They didn't need to force him to do it and he didn't violate any subpoenas.

Tillerson quietly meets with House lawmakers to discuss Trump

That meeting trump had with putin that trump took the notes from the interpreter and told that person to not share anything about the discussion with anyone else.

trump doesn't realize that when he does his job, he's working for the people of the United States and we have a right to have an official record of what he does.

I will give Tillerson credit for actually showing up to talk with them. They didn't need to force him to do it and he didn't violate any subpoenas.

Perhaps they were discussing Joe Biden's investments in China or how he used his power as VP to blackmail Ukraine into firing the prosecutor who was investigating his druggie son. If so, the people have a right to know, right?

I said the same thing because those notes after a certain number of years can be viewed at the library built for that President.

I said the same thing because those notes after a certain number of years can be viewed at the library built for that President.

Those documents should also available through the Freedom of Information Act and it shouldn't have to wait a certain amount of years to get it.

What is trump so afraid of?

how he used his power as VP to blackmail Ukraine into firing the prosecutor who was investigating his druggie son. If so, the people have a right to know, right?
The people have the right to know that is just another Trumpian LIE, parroted by mindless morons.

My guess is he didn’t want the Deep State/MIC fuckers knowing he was seeking peace with Russia. He likely knows of JFK’s covert efforts to end the Cold War and remember Schumer warned him....“Let me tell you, you take on the intelligence community, they have six ways from Sunday at getting back at you.”

Well...I am hopeful this is the reason.

If you think the American people have known of all the actions taken by past presidents, you are terribly naive. We still don’t know what BO was doing during the Benghazi attack occurred. Just one little example. All presidents are secretive.

Those documents should also available through the Freedom of Information Act and it shouldn't have to wait a certain amount of years to get it.

Talking to a foreign leader like Putin it depends what they talked about.

Really? Where is the transcript of the conversation that private conversation Bill Clinton had with the head of the DOJ when his wife was being investigated?

Oh yea, mums the word.

My guess is he didn’t want the Deep State/MIC fuckers knowing he was seeking peace with Russia. He likely knows of JFK’s covert efforts to end the Cold War and remember Schumer warned him....“Let me tell you, you take on the intelligence community, they have six ways from Sunday at getting back at you.”

Well...I am hopeful this is the reason.

If you think the American people have known of all the actions taken by past presidents, you are terribly naive. We still don’t know what BO was doing during the Benghazi attack occurred. Just one little example. All presidents are secretive.

Swamp good, Orange man bad.

Perhaps they were discussing Joe Biden's investments in China or how he used his power as VP to blackmail Ukraine into firing the prosecutor who was investigating his druggie son. If so, the people have a right to know, right?

No one has ever met with a foreign adversary to get dirt on an opponent until the trumps came along....that was as unpatriotic as anything anyone gas ever done. Sleeze and criminal regi me.

Then Barr cooked the books.

The president works for us. The people. We pay him.

We have a legal right to know what he's doing.

Why doesn't he want anyone to know what was said?

No one has ever met with a foreign adversary to get dirt on an opponent until the trumps came along....that was as unpatriotic as anything anyone gas ever done. Sleeze and criminal regi me.

Then trump helped dictate a lie about the reason for the meet in and.....Barr says. "I don't see Obstruction......"

Why, because you said so? I don’t see how y’all keep on. Every week it’s a different balloon filled with some “we got him now!” But every Monday it’s awkward silence from y’all when it turns out to be bullshit.

The president works for us. The people. We pay him.

We have a legal right to know what he's doing.

Why doesn't he want anyone to know what was said?

We do have a right, but if it is top secret communications, then you won't see it for several years. That's why normally there is another high ranking official present so they know if what is being hidden from the public is supposed to be or not.

Wait... wut?

You're kind of right. Nobody ever did that before Trump. But when it did happen it was the democrats that did it against Trump. Everything you're upset about is what your party did.

Wait... wut?

You're kind of right. Nobody ever did that before Trump. But when it did happen it was the democrats that did it against Trump. Everything you're upset about is what your party did.

Link where a Democrat responded enthusiastically when the prospects of dirt from a foreign adversary arose. Junior is scum and Barr is a whore.....

Then trump helped dictate a lie about the reason for the meet in and.....Barr says. "I don't see Obstruction......"
1iokx3.jpg

Wait... wut?

Link where a Democrat responded enthusiastically when the prospects of dirt from a foreign adversary arose. Junior is scum and Barr is a whore.....
Jimbo exhibits the radical left’s viewpoint with every post. Hate. Nothing but hate.

how he used his power as VP to blackmail Ukraine into firing the prosecutor who was investigating his druggie son. If so, the people have a right to know, right?
The people have the right to know that is just another Trumpian LIE, parroted by mindless morons.
In other words you don't think the people have the right to know about Bidens actions over the years? You don't think the people have the right to know he was a leader in the fight against school busing or that he shilled for the banking industry for years while claiming he was a liberal or that as chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee was the author of harsh sentencing legislation that has sent many thousands of young black men to prison for life for non violent crimes? Are you afraid that if voters learn who Joe Biden is they won't vote for him?

Forum List

Back