Tim has been in foster care for 10 years. If there are so many couples looking for a child to adopt, why is he still waiting? This is not an exception

Fuck off dumbass. First, you post a link that clearly states that a child can be dropped off at a safe haven by either parent. I mean 15 seconds into reading the link,

Safe haven laws generally allow the parent, or an agent of the parent, to remain anonymous and be shielded from criminal liability and prosecution for child endangerment, abandonment, or neglect in exchange for surrendering the baby to a safe haven

I don't understand why you keep beating a dead horse. Your "proof" that a woman can abandon her responsibilities without repercussion also states that a father can too, as I have already quoted.

And then you want to claim that a mother can just give up a child, give her privileges as a mother and not pay child support, but a father can't do that. Which is more ignorance. Neither a father or a mother can simply give up their privileges and remove the responsibility of child support. The power is in the hands of the custodial parent. And like I said, been there, done that. And I am here to tell you, that may have been the most difficult decision I have ever had to make. I would have been fine getting no child support, but the part about completely removing themselves from the lives of their children, how do you think that made the children feel? Just thinking about it makes me want to choke the life out of both of them.

I don't give two shits what you think. Tomorrow is Mother's day. And guess what, Mother's day is a bigger holiday for me than Father's day. I get them both. Because I was both, for three amazing young women. I mean I did find someone else, someone that stepped up and became their mother, and also gave me three sons to add to my "army". But all of them know the sacrifices I made and every day they show me that it was well worth it. I doubt there is a group of six siblings that are as tight as them, thick as thieves, and that is my legacy.
You haven't addressed how the man gets custody of this newborn in order to take it to a safe haven. If the couple is married, it's highly unlikely that either one would do so. So, as it pertains to the unwed mother, she is by default, in almost all cases the custodian. Therefore she is really the only one who can legally make use of this law, and it's protections. The unwed father doing so would be immediately arrested for kidnapping. So quit obfuscation, and trying to muddy the waters. The fact of the matter is, that despite all the crocodile tears feminists shed over their quest for equality, they are full of shit. They want advantage as they perceive it. They can abort, and walk away. No questions asked. No one coming after them. They can abandon their baby at one of these safe havens, and walk away. No questions asked. No one will come after them. They can give the baby up for adoption. And once done, they can walk away. No questions asked. No one will come after them. Men have no such protection from the consequences of a bad decision concerning a pregnancy, or unwanted child.
THAT is the point. And you know it. So anyone pimping the mantra of equality, while not addressing this glaring inconsistency is flat out full of shit.

Has anyone on this thread made any calls or discussed with their partner about adopting this child?

How about you basquebromance ? Or did you just make a post using a child to score political points?

Reason #6047 of why I hate people.

You haven't addressed how the man gets custody of this newborn in order to take it to a safe haven. If the couple is married, it's highly unlikely that either one would do so. So, as it pertains to the unwed mother, she is by default, in almost all cases the custodian. Therefore she is really the only one who can legally make use of this law, and it's protections. The unwed father doing so would be immediately arrested for kidnapping. So quit obfuscation, and trying to muddy the waters. The fact of the matter is, that despite all the crocodile tears feminists shed over their quest for equality, they are full of shit. They want advantage as they perceive it. They can abort, and walk away. No questions asked. No one coming after them. They can abandon their baby at one of these safe havens, and walk away. No questions asked. No one will come after them. They can give the baby up for adoption. And once done, they can walk away. No questions asked. No one will come after them. Men have no such protection from the consequences of a bad decision concerning a pregnancy, or unwanted child.
THAT is the point. And you know it. So anyone pimping the mantra of equality, while not addressing this glaring inconsistency is flat out full of shit.
Sorry… Haven’t yet heard your justification…

brothers and sisters: we can't have these kids who don't see life as it should be. what kind of life are we giving these kids. 10 of his 13 years on earth on death row...i mean in foster care

Oh....sad story...

So your solution is to kill Tim.......hmmmm...interesting. Did you ask Tim about the option of being in foster care or being murdered?

"People generally want to adopt white babies not teenagers"

Fixed that for you.

Except for the couples who travel across the world to China and adopt Chinese babies because our system makes it almost impossible for them to adopt here...

So he will be in foster care until 21. With some state funded counseling at least he has a chance. Us pro lifers are willing to pay more in taxes to give him a chance.

So he will be in foster care until 21. With some state funded counseling at least he has a chance. Us pro lifers are willing to pay more in taxes to give him a chance.
Eighteen for sure. Their lives are dictated by court orders. Most will not sign themselves back in because most don't go on to higher education. They want out of the system.

You could adopt and guide one of them into adulthood. You could make them feel valued.

Why do I have to address how the man got custody, or even rather he had custody. A man can turn in a newborn to a safe haven and face no consequences. You can hem and haw all the hell you want about how, or rather he would if the couple was married, which is bullshit, most abortions are had by women who already have children, and yes, some are married. It didn't change the fact that he can, just like a woman.

Now, some woman show up and drop off a child at a safe haven, the they locate the father. He can take possession of the child, and, wait for it, sue the mother for child support. Safe haven laws only protect someone from criminal liability, like being charged with child abandonment. It does not provide protection against civil liabilities, like child support.

brothers and sisters: we can't have these kids who don't see life as it should be. what kind of life are we giving these kids. 10 of his 13 years on earth on death row...i mean in foster care

Why don't you adopt him if you are so bent out of shape about it?

Forum List

Back