🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Tim Kaine is a Catholic who is personally against abortion and the death penalty, but...

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
...thinks abortion should be illegal, and has allowed 11 executions to take place while he was governor of Virginia.

In other words, he's one of those worthless Catholics who thinks he can believe one thing on Sunday, but do the opposite the other six days of the week.

As a Catholic, I will NOT be voting for him, and I will urge all my Catholic friends NOT to vote for him.

Tim Kaine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It means he plays to the political winds and has no moral conviction. Being on both sides of every issue makes him the perfect Hillary running mate.

...thinks abortion should be illegal, and has allowed 11 executions to take place while he was governor of Virginia.

In other words, he's one of those worthless Catholics who thinks he can believe one thing on Sunday, but do the opposite the other six days of the week.

As a Catholic, I will NOT be voting for him, and I will urge all my Catholic friends NOT to vote for him.

So you are thinking that 11 is a lot.

Not all Catholics agree with the Pope on everything.

And Nancy Pelosi does not agree with the Pope on anything. Not even on abortion.

So he says one thing and does another!? Perfect running mate for Hillary

Abortion -- my views of this painful issue is that it is worse to take away somebody's democratic freedom than it is to let them kill children. The Pope however wants all Catholics to impose his anti Abortion views on everybody.

Capital punishment -- the Pope does not like capital punishment either. But the Pope is a theologian not a criminalist. If you eliminate capital punishment then murder simply becomes a meal ticket to life long free room and board.

In nomeni Patris et Filii et Spritus Sancti Amen.

If I was opposed to the death penalty, not a single man or woman would be executed while I was governor. That's called principled action.

If I was opposed to abortion, I would sign every bill on my desk to impede it, and make it less common. That's called principled action.

Catholics are called to principled action, to live their faith, not only on Sunday, but every day of the week.

Tim Kaine is a man who thinks he can take one position "personally" as a Catholic, and then do the opposite.

We already have too much of this kind of unprincipled politician in Washington, we don't need more of it.

Catholics should unite against this man, because he makes us all look bad. We don't need this kind of Catholic, in our Church, in our government, or anywhere.

If I was opposed to the death penalty, not a single man or woman would be executed while I was governor. That's called principled action.

If I was opposed to abortion, I would sign every bill on my desk to impede it, and make it less common. That's called principled action.

Catholics are called to principled action, to live their faith, not only on Sunday, but every day of the week.

Tim Kaine is a man who thinks he can take one position "personally" as a Catholic, and then do the opposite.

We already have too much of this kind of unprincipled politician in Washington, we don't need more of it.

Catholics should unite against this man, because he makes us all look bad. We don't need this kind of Catholic, in our Church, in our government, or anywhere.
You can be the Pope's cheerleader if you want.

As a Jesuit however I fear that I must disagree.

The Bible says if you murder you should die. I guess the Pope does not like that part.

The Bible is silent about abortion. If Jewish girls were doing it then it did not reach the ears of Moses or Jesus.

The Bible says if you murder you should die. I guess the Pope does not like that part.

The Bible is silent about abortion. If Jewish girls were doing it then it did not reach the ears of Moses or Jesus.
Yet God did not execute or smite Cain when he slew Abel....So much contradiction in the Bible...

As a Catholic you are supposed to extend your hand in fellowship to Cain and support him in his bid for VP.

Hillary is a Protestant lady but she has just brilliantly drafted the entire Catholic Church to her cause of social safety nets and peace on Earth.

I look forward to hearing from the Pope on Hillary's choice for a VP.

The Pope has already spoken regarding Donald Duck Trump.

Or... can separate his personal beliefs from his elected duty.

Yet God did not execute or smite Cain when he slew Abel....So much contradiction in the Bible...
God only sends St. Michael to slay those who require immediate slaying, such as Balaam and his talking donkey in Numbers 22.

God was defending Moses and his 600 clans of Hebrews at the time.

As to why God did not also similarly protect the Jews of Germany from 1938 to 1945 --

One theory of why is because apparently something had changed from 1450 BCE to 1938 with the Jews.

Another theory is that it took God from 1938 to 1945 to organize Churchill, Roosevelt, Montgomery, and Ike to get it done. Pearl Harbor then stuck a spur into FDR's butt finally on Dec 7 1941.

Last edited:
If Kane had been a republican with the same background and policies he would have been viciously attacked by Media Matters and the rest of the democrat attack dogs. Democrats kicked their former V.P. nominee out of the freaking party for being too moderate and Joe Lieberman was a tad more liberal than Tim Kaine. What the hell is going on?

If Kane had been a republican with the same background and policies he would have been viciously attacked by Media Matters and the rest of the democrat attack dogs. Democrats kicked their former V.P. nominee out of the freaking party for being too moderate and Joe Lieberman was a tad more liberal than Tim Kaine. What the hell is going on?

How so? Democrats have been electing him from city councilman, mayor, governor and senator. What the hell are you talking about?

Just for that, I'm not going to vote for a single Kennedy this election....

Forum List

Back