🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Tim Kaine is a Catholic who is personally against abortion and the death penalty, but...

If I was opposed to the death penalty, not a single man or woman would be executed while I was governor. That's called principled action.

If I was opposed to abortion, I would sign every bill on my desk to impede it, and make it less common. That's called principled action.

Catholics are called to principled action, to live their faith, not only on Sunday, but every day of the week.

Tim Kaine is a man who thinks he can take one position "personally" as a Catholic, and then do the opposite.

We already have too much of this kind of unprincipled politician in Washington, we don't need more of it.

Catholics should unite against this man, because he makes us all look bad. We don't need this kind of Catholic, in our Church, in our government, or anywhere.
You can be the Pope's cheerleader if you want.

As a Jesuit however I fear that I must disagree.

The Bible says if you murder you should die. I guess the Pope does not like that part.

The Bible is silent about abortion. If Jewish girls were doing it then it did not reach the ears of Moses or Jesus.
There's lots of things that are wrong that aren't in the Bible. The Bible is 2000 years old, and does not explicitly prohibit all the new sins human beings keep inventing. Like cloning, artificial insemination, and genetic engineering of human beings.

If I was opposed to the death penalty, not a single man or woman would be executed while I was governor. That's called principled action.

If I was opposed to abortion, I would sign every bill on my desk to impede it, and make it less common. That's called principled action.

Catholics are called to principled action, to live their faith, not only on Sunday, but every day of the week.

Tim Kaine is a man who thinks he can take one position "personally" as a Catholic, and then do the opposite.

We already have too much of this kind of unprincipled politician in Washington, we don't need more of it.

Catholics should unite against this man, because he makes us all look bad. We don't need this kind of Catholic, in our Church, in our government, or anywhere.

The Bible says if you murder you should die. I guess the Pope does not like that part.

The Bible is silent about abortion. If Jewish girls were doing it then it did not reach the ears of Moses or Jesus.
There's lots of things that are wrong that aren't in the Bible. The Bible is 2000 years old, and does not explicitly prohibit all the new sins human beings keep inventing. Like cloning, artificial insemination, and genetic engineering of human beings.
So now you are speaking for God?

...thinks abortion should be illegal, and has allowed 11 executions to take place while he was governor of Virginia.

In other words, he's one of those worthless Catholics who thinks he can believe one thing on Sunday, but do the opposite the other six days of the week.

As a Catholic, I will NOT be voting for him, and I will urge all my Catholic friends NOT to vote for him.

Tim Kaine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Just for that, I'm not going to vote for a single Kennedy this election....
I agree. The Kennedys are very immoral.

...thinks abortion should be illegal, and has allowed 11 executions to take place while he was governor of Virginia.

In other words, he's one of those worthless Catholics who thinks he can believe one thing on Sunday, but do the opposite the other six days of the week.

As a Catholic, I will NOT be voting for him, and I will urge all my Catholic friends NOT to vote for him.

Kaine is personally against abortion, but as an elected official he supports the Constitution.
Is the Right going to replay the campaign against John Kennedy?

Kaine is personally against abortion, but as an elected official he supports the Constitution.
Is the Right going to replay the campaign against John Kennedy?
Roe v. Wade was not based on the Constitution, it was a naked power grab by an out of control Supreme Court.

Just another democrat dichotomy illustrating why Democrats should not be allowed to vote. No ability to think rationally.
Catholics vote democrat as family tradition while opposing homosexuality and abortion.
Blacks oppose homosexuality and abortion vote exclusively democrat.
Psycho political party.

You can't be a good Democrat AND be a good Catholic, you must choose one or the other.

Hell, you can't be a good Democrat AND a good person. Anyone who believes in the Democratic Party platform is a bad person, by definition.

Unlike you and most others on the right, Kaine correctly understands that one can follow his faith yet respect the rule of law.

Indeed, it’s perfectly consistent to oppose abortion while defending a woman’s right to privacy and acknowledging the fact that the Constitution prohibits government from compelling a woman to give birth against her will.

Actually, when JFK was running for president, he said it best, when he spoke to a gathering of different denominations of Christian ministers.

"I don't tell the Pope how to run the church, and he won't tell me how to run the country"

The Kennedys were great sinners who all went to hell, except maybe the mother.

Kaine is a coward and a weakling. He isn't suited to be elected Dog Catcher, much less Vice-President.

So now you are speaking for God?
You know it is not me speaking. The Catholic Church teaches these things are wrong. I think you know that and are trolling.

The Kennedys were great sinners who all went to hell, except maybe the mother.

Kaine is a coward and a weakling. He isn't suited to be elected Dog Catcher, much less Vice-President.
I am sure God gives you the 411 on who makes it and who doesn't...

I'm Catholic too and I have a few observations:

1. You weren't going to vote for that ticket anyway.
2. Many Catholics oppose abortion but don't want it to be illegal.
3. Governors can't stop executions because they personally oppose it. That's a gross abuse of power. Legislators make laws, not governors.
4. You fail to make the case that he's a Sunday only Catholic.
5. Most of your Catholic friends will vote for him because they're Democrats.

No...he is a pro abortion anti gun left winger.......he also has corruption problems....

Wait till Chris "Thrill Up His Leg" Matthews interviews him about his view on abortion. Matthews will insist upon a consistent and logically point of view. Or will he.

One of the cast of characters on CNN or MSNBC actually said Kaine was pro-life, then said, oops he is pro-choice but he himself would not abort a baby if he was pregnant, something to that effect. :p

Forum List

Back