Tim Scott to run for POTUS.....

That's a cool story bro.

Keep playing the race card like last election and see how that works out for yah.
Your ignorant as fuck if you don't think that's exactly whats going to happen. There is no other way you can interpret Biden's words and that is exactly the way every white leftist feels about any Black person that deviates from the Democratic Parties mandated behavior for minorities.

Tim Scott has officially announced his intention to run for President. This is great news for me. I'm a huge TS fan even though I still prefer Nikki Haley.

What are your thoughts on Tim Scott running for President?

IMHO, I'd much rather have Tim Scott in the Oval Office than any other politician out there, including and especially DJT. I hope to God he wins.

Your ignorant as fuck if you don't think that's exactly whats going to happen. There is no other way you can interpret Biden's words and that is exactly the way every white leftist feels about any Black person that deviates from the Democratic Parties mandated behavior for minorities.
Yawn...more Biden is bad.

It's not racist, just honest.

Lowest black unemployment ever and you think that's racist?

Good job Biden.

That's a cool story bro.

Keep playing the race card like last election and see how that works out for yah.
You are confused Moon Bat.

The Democrat filth are the masters at playing the race card against a Black that has the intelligence to think for themselves and not be a House Slave on the Democrat Welfare Plantation.

He will be attacked ruthlessly.

"You ain't Black if you don't vote for Joe Potatohead". Remember that hate?

You are confused Moon Bat.

The Democrat filth are the masters at playing the race card against a Black that has the intelligence to think for themselves and not be a House Slave on the Democrat Welfare Plantation.

He will be attacked ruthlessly.

"You ain't Black if you don't vote for Joe Potatohead". Remember that hate?
That's not hate, it's truth.

They knew Joe could create more jobs for them..

Don't forget, libs, if you don't vote for Tim Scott or say anything negative about him you're a racist. These are the standards you all have set.
Yeah but he's conservative so he's really not black. Hell, he probably doesn't even exist.

I wouldn’t vote for Tim or Nikki since they both abdicated support for democracy by thinking it is subservient to party and have shown the backbone of a jellyfish standing up to the worst elements, not just of the GOP, but of humanity….. HOWEVER, they likely would fall short of trying to impose a religious theocracy and cultural fascism that is dreamed of by the GOP. Maybe.

Don't forget, libs, if you don't vote for Tim Scott or say anything negative about him you're a racist. These are the standards you all have set.
There is already a thread on this and, of course, some RWinger brought up the racist issue. Now you.

That's not hate, it's truth.

They knew Joe could create more jobs for them..

You have your Moon Bat head up your Libtard ass if you don't think that the Democrat filth will attack Scott for being an "Uncle Tom".

In fact the Democrat sonofabitches did already. Except they didn't call him Uncle Tom. The shitheads called him Uncle Tim

You have your Moon Bat head up your Libtard ass if you don't think that the Democrat filth will attack Scott for being an "Uncle Tom".

In fact the Democrat sonofabitches did already. Except they didn't call him Uncle Tom. The shitheads called him Uncle Tim

Pay wall. Calm down. You seem a bit triggered.

I wouldn’t vote for Tim or Nikki since they both abdicated support for democracy by thinking it is subservient to party and have shown the backbone of a jellyfish standing up to the worst elements, not just of the GOP, but of humanity….. HOWEVER, they likely would fall short of trying to impose a religious theocracy and cultural fascism that is dreamed of by the GOP. Maybe.
You stupid confused asshole. You don't even know what the word "impose" means, do you? You were probably absent from school the day the teacher discussed the meaning of the word "impose" and the phrase "shall not be infringed".

However, putting your stupidity aside if you don't vote for Tim Scott then you are a racist.

Truck.jpg

Forum List

Back