Tim Walz VP running mate

It's official. I don't know who this guy is but I'm sure he's a hard left loon like the rest of them.

She will introduce the Midwestern governor, military veteran, and union supporter at a rally Tuesday evening in Philadelphia.

It's official. I don't know who this guy is but I'm sure he's a hard left loon like the rest of them.

Kamala picked a felon. This is Tim Walz being busted for DUI.

It was the safest choice for sure.

Not the sexist, but the safest.
Not about picking the "safest"

It's about picking the best candidate to help win -- the guy who pegged the weird crowd.

THESE GUYS ARE JUST WEIRD. THEY ARE RUNNING FOR HE-MAN WOMEN HATERS CLUB OR SOMETHING. THAT'S NOT WHAT PEOPLE ARE INTERESTED IN.

AND THERE IS ANGST. BECAUSE ROBBER BARONS LIKE J.D. VANCE AND DONALD TRUMP GUTTED THE MIDWEST. TOLD US ________ THEY TALK ABOUT PRIVATE SCHOOLS. WHERE IN THE HECK ARE YOU GOING TO FIND A PRIVATE SCHOOL IN A TOWN OF 400.

THOSE ARE PUBLIC SCHOOLS. THOSE ARE GREAT TEACHERS THAT ARE OUT THERE MAKING A DIFFERENCE AND GAVE US AN OPPORTUNITY TO SUCCEED.

THAT ANGST THAT J.D. VANCE TALKS ABOUT IN "HILLBILLY ELEGY," NONE OF MY HILLBILLY COUSINS WENT TO YALE AND NONE OF THEM WENT ON TO BE VENTURE CAPITALISTS. IT'S NOT WHO PEOPLE REALLY ARE. THAT MESSAGE DOESN'T RESONATE.

YOU SAW IT YESTERDAY. THE ENERGY OUT HERE EXPLODED. WE ALL BROKE FUNDRAISING RECORDS. BUT THAT'S NOT WHAT I LOOK AT. DOOR KNOCKS ARE FULL. PHONE BANKS ARE FULL. PEOPLE ARE TALKING ABOUT WHAT'S POSSIBLE.

WE ARE FINALLY ON OFFENSE ABOUT AN AMERICA WHERE WE'RE ALL TOGETHER.

-- Tim Walz, Governor of Minnesota

THESE GUYS ARE JUST WEIRD. THEY TALK ABOUT PRIVATE SCHOOLS. WHERE IN THE HECK ARE YOU GOING TO FIND A PRIVATE SCHOOL IN A TOWN OF 400?

Most importantly, he's not weird and creepy, like the whole Trump team.

In fact, he's the one who keeps highlighting how weird and creepy the right is.

That's why the weird and creepy crowd hates him.

Please, most importantly he's a WHITE GUY.

Everyone with a brain knew he was a Jew.
They'd lose Minnesota and Michigan if they had picked a Jew.

GUTPznKWAAE_R3i.jpg

Everyone who said it would be Josh Shapiro, and didn't believe me when I told them the DemoKKKrat elites said "No Jews" can suck it!

LOL

Walz is 60, that is not old. He is a Veteran, that worked his way up to the top as an E-9.

Trump could not kick anyone's ass, he is so lazy he drives his golf cart on to the green to avoid walking an extra 10 feet.

When he walks away fro the golf cart he looks like he may stroke out of have an attack of the heart.

LOL

1 Trump splotch.png

So this is the where and when of the "Weird" meme. Great politician. More old school than what we mostly see today. I thought "Where did this guy come from?" as I've been out of the political stuff where I used to breath and sleep politics. Something bothered me and then I saw the Wikiepdia page "The Kerry campaign!" I worked/volunteered with the Vets people from the Senator's Office and his campaign. This guy will be on the road for the Harris campaign. He's a phenomenal speaker and advocate.

Making about Pete B., is a weird tactic that seems to Maga as permission to go all out weirdness with screaming memes and attacks in gays.

Pete did not introduce the weird meme:

see: Walz

There is no denying how weird Trump can get when speaking off-teleprompter (videos galore on YouTube). But when Minnesota Governor Tim Walz mentioned Trump/MAGA/Vance being "weird" he was describing an observation that is indisputable: In conversation, Walz mentions a few facts and it's devastating to Trump/MAGA/Vance.

You sound way too much time stealing slogans from the Joy Reid Clown Show.

Everyone with a brain knew he was a Jew.

I was talking about the Democrat base, not the smart people.

BTW, I didn't know what Governor Shapiro's religion was until he started being considered as VP.

It just wasn't important to me, not as important as the fact he's a leftwing extremist.

• Winner
Reactions: Ava
Walz is 60, that is not old. He is a Veteran, that worked his way up to the top as an E-9.

Trump could not kick anyone's ass, he is so lazy he drives his golf cart on to the green to avoid walking an extra 10 feet.
Harris will be 60 this coming October.

he has a few good ideas...

Full legalization of medical and recreational marijuana.
Allow travel between the United States and Cuba.
Ban all privately funded congressional trips
Allow veterans to register unlicensed guns acquired abroad.
Suicide prevention programs & mental health for veterans. (May 2017)
Study & address suicides among veterans

It was the safest choice for sure.

Not the sexist, but the safest.

If I went to a job interview at a company with an idiot interviewing me to be his lackey…..I would look for a better opportunity. But we know lowlife scum would accept right away thinking “oh boy! Easy street ahead!”

Stuff it BlackGaterMac&CheeseDic

• Thanks
Reactions: Ava
I was talking about the Democrat base, not the smart people.

BTW, I didn't know what Governor Shapiro's religion was until he started being considered as VP.

It just wasn't important to me, not as important as the fact he's a leftwing extremist.

You do realize that being Jewish is more than just a religion?

right?

Forum List

Back