Tim Walz's Violent Criminal Record Exposed. Yes - he's a drunk driver

Forgot to mention the invasion at the southern border and the crappy economy we live in now. Iran rearing their ugly heads with terrorism funded by the Biden Administration . You truly are a dumbass. You are the ultimate example of a dumbass. dumbass

LOL

Drools the forum inbred who signs his posts with, "dumbass".

LOLOLOLOL

Oh, look, I made you switch your argument.

You were claiming other countries lost respect for the U.S..

I made you abandoned that.

Now you change your argument to how international confidence dropped in Biden.

Look at how easily I control your thoughts.

tenor.gif

Oh, even funnier, inbred... your poll shows Biden dropped to 59% confidence internationally.

BUT THAT'S TWICE AS HIGH AS TRUMP'S 29%...

tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
You just really truly are a dumbass. Cherry picking data like a real Pro. Stupid is as stupid does dumbass hahaha. Trump is going to have a hell of a mess to clean up after your messy ass, dumbass.

You just really truly are a dumbass. Cherry picking data like a real Pro. Stupid is as stupid does dumbass hahaha. Trump is going to have a hell of a mess to clean up after your messy ass, dumbass.

LOLOL

By "cherry picking," you mean using the same poll for Biden as I used for Trump.

Oh, and then I used the same poll for Trump that YOU used for Biden. International confidence in the U.S. President...

Trump: 29%
Biden: 58%.

tenor.gif

LOLOL

By "cherry picking," you mean using the same poll for Biden as I used for Trump.

Oh, and then I used the same poll for Trump that YOU used for Biden. International confidence in the U.S. President...

Trump: 29%
Biden: 58%.

tenor.gif
They certainly do like to take advantage of Biden.. LOL you sure are a dumbass.

Forum List

Back