Tim Wise's Film to Take Aim at White Privilege

I can only go off the post of poet, and his posts project racism, sexism and hypocrisy. He claims a lot but he has been caught in so many lies that one would be a fool to believe him, in fact many liberals on this board find him to be less than honest, that is why they won't support his views and many liberals will go after him.

It is hard to imagine that a man this ignorant would not be ignorant in real life.

Tim Wise: 'White Like Me' Film to Take Aim at White Privilege (Video)
Prominent scholars such as Michelle Alexander, Charles Ogletree and Imani Perry are just a few of the big names who will appear alongside anti-racist author and educator Tim Wise in the film White Like Me. It will be an exploration of race and racism in the U.S. through the lens of whiteness and white privilege, according to Wise's website. (Tim Wise » Kickstarter Campaign ? White Like Me (The Film) ? Support Needed!)

Although the project is close to completion, he recently kicked off a campaign to raise money to finish the film, whose baseline aim is to show how society's failure to properly acknowledge and confront the psychological, social and political effects of white privilege continues to perpetuate racial inequality and race-based political resentments.
Be sure to watch the discussion of the film video.

Eddie Murphy is available.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGm5U11JTr8]Eddie Murphy Goes White - YouTube[/ame]

And please identify "black everything" and "white nothing". And for godssake, stop using racial pejoratives.

Black Caucus
Black College
Black entertainment Television
Black History Month
NAACP
Miss Black USA

Need i really go on? Substitute White for any one of those and it's suddenly racist. Yet we accept these things as run of the mill.... And these barely scratch the surface.....

Are you insane? A black caucus, in light of an overwhelming majority of white legislators, who routinely overlook and dismiss any black point of view. Last time I checked, the GOP was seeking to dilute and suppress the black vote in a number of states, simply because the voters were voting Democratic.
Black Colleges? In response to black applicants being refused admittance to predominantly "white" institutions of higher learning. And oddly enough, there is no restriction on the part of black colleges as to skin color.
BET???? Well, all one has to do is to look at mainstream television programming to see the dearth of black representation. So, as always, when black folks are "rebuffed", we find ways to go around the obstacles that whites present and "do it for ourselves".....as we have done, since we landed here.
Black History Month? Geez...let's see. A month devoted to Black History and Achievement, while whites are represented "year-long". Another example of whites refusing to share any parts of the pie...even a single "slice".
NAACP??? A direct response to the uprising KKK terrorism, in the early 20th century.
Miss Black USA? A moot point, since blacks have been winning the more recent USA and Miss America pageants.
Need you go on??? Apparently, you've revealed your racist hand. For you actually to express opposition to these avenues that blacks created for themselves, in response to being denied opportunities by whites, shows that you deny that the "playing field" is not level, and that you would have me believe that the opportunity exists, "equally", for blacks, except for the fact that the norm is to exclude blacks, at each and every opportunity.
You provide obstacles and then balk at our response to the obstacles. That is not racism on our part, but yours.

Blacks make up 13% of this country. What do you expect poet??? You expect to have half of the house of reps? Seriously??? The biggest thing standing in your way is you expect whites to dig you out of all your fucking messes. Idiocy.

Think about math.

Last edited:
I can only go off the post of poet, and his posts project racism, sexism and hypocrisy. He claims a lot but he has been caught in so many lies that one would be a fool to believe him, in fact many liberals on this board find him to be less than honest, that is why they won't support his views and many liberals will go after him.

It is hard to imagine that a man this ignorant would not be ignorant in real life.

You can say whatever you will. It doesn't make it true, accurate or relevant. I am not a racist, a sexist, or a hypocrite. I have never lied on any forum I have been on, hence my claim to "righteousness". I can't speak for the liberals here...apparently some of them either choose not to involve themselves in my struggle with the conservatives (read: racists and bigots) here, or they bow down to your dominance on this site, as you are a "noisy" and raucous crowd, "empty wagons", making a lot of noise, but devoid of substance and decency. But don't fool yourself, you can't speak for them, as you can barely speak for yourself. And you need to list the "many liberals" that "go after me". Liar.
Ignorant? I'm so superior, in intelligence and character, to the vast majority of you, it isn't funny. And while I display an artist's rendering of me, in performance of my poetry, you, on the other hand, are not Will Ferrell's character in "Anchorman". But I surmise that you may be mentally disturbed.

first of all, I deny there is any white privilege. It is a theory much the same as ufo and bigfoot.

If it did exist, then it's a legacy from my ancestors and I deserve it.

Tim Wise would be out of a job if people would stop drinking his snake oil. Of course uncle timmuh is a true believer.

You can say whatever you will. It doesn't make it true, accurate or relevant. I am not a racist, a sexist, or a hypocrite. I have never lied on any forum I have been on, hence my claim to "righteousness". I can't speak for the liberals here...apparently some of them either choose not to involve themselves in my struggle with the conservatives (read: racists and bigots) here, or they bow down to your dominance on this site, as you are a "noisy" and raucous crowd, "empty wagons", making a lot of noise, but devoid of substance and decency. But don't fool yourself, you can't speak for them, as you can barely speak for yourself. And you need to list the "many liberals" that "go after me". Liar.
Ignorant? I'm so superior, in intelligence and character, to the vast majority of you, it isn't funny. And while I display an artist's rendering of me, in performance of my poetry, you, on the other hand, are not Will Ferrell's character in "Anchorman". But I surmise that you may be mentally disturbed.

You called me a racist and failed to provide any post of mine to back up this false accusation.

That's two lies, right there.

Really? I mean, really? I'll tell you what. I'm an African-American, or a black American, whatever is your pleasure. And I'm thus, because you and your ilk choose not to view me as "Just an American", by way of your oppression and repression and scapegoating of the black community. I'll stop posting threads you, somehow, find "racist" and "irritating", when I feel I'm being treated like a human being, and not some vile "thing", less than human, and less than worthy of being treated as you would prefer to be treated.
My skin tone is already behind me...it's not behind you (and your ilk). I never "tripped" on skin tone...as I wasn't raised that way. The folks up in here, and in other forums are all caught up in race and white privilege...and expect me to grovel and bow down, and to know my place. Not happening. At 60 years of age, I'm not the one. Don't want your racism reflected back at you? Stop being the racist.

And that is how much you know about me. You are the biggest racist here. Probably don't have any friends who are not exactly like you and feel the same way. I have friends who are red, brown, black, and what you call white. I have the same color co-ordinations in my immediate family. And when I go to my HS Class 60th birthday party this year there will probably be 90% dark skinned or as you say Black people. And you know what, not one of them will say a word about race. Yet that is all you ever talk about....Why is it that all you talk about is race? Is it Suzy Smiths fault that her great great great grandpa owned a slave? Can she do anything about it? How many times must whitey say it was wrong? And how wrong is it today that you can have black everything but Whitey can have white nothing?

Look in a mirror and you will see what a true blue racist looks like....

What? I'm the biggest racists, because some white racist mf'ers said so? I don't think so. And neither do my hundreds, if not thousands of white friends or acquaintances. And please. I have numerous interracial marriages within my family, producing all kinds of combinations of cousins, "half-Russian", "half-Dutch", "half Scotch-Irish", and I, myself am wed to a European, some would classify as "white". And you're not by yourself....outside of this forum, "race" almost never enters any conversations I'm engaged in, because, "race" is a false context, in any event.
And "race", is not all I talk about, as my posts and threads will attest. It, however, is the "meat and potatoes" of this and many other forums I've been associated with, either directly about immigrants, black crime stats, President Obama, Democrats giving away "freebies" and talk of them keeping blacks "dependent" and lazy.
Never do I ever encounter such talk or "mindsets" around my white friends and acquaintances, only here.

And, no...it's not Suzy Smith's fault what her forebears did, or didn't do...but it is Suzy's responsibility not to repeat the sins of the past, by looking down her nose, or not curtailing her speech to reflect sensitivity as it relates to how we treat one another with respect and compassion. Presuming anything, without asking questions and trying to see another's point of view, based on his or her life experiences, is asinine. Yet, some here, have already "mapped out" who I am, what I know, where I've been or should be, before I could type a word. And when the favor is returned, the indignity is to "high heaven".
And why would you even go there with me, using a racial pejorative like "whitey", as if I even think that way? You come to the table with "unclean hands". Whitey???? Why can't you refer to yourself and others as "whites", or "white people"? Because you seek to paint me as "the racist". Unclean hands.
And please identify "black everything" and "white nothing". And for godssake, stop using racial pejoratives.

And I look in the mirror daily, and see nothing of the kind. That's you, projecting.

How does one know when they've gotten under po-its skin? When his use of commas and quotation marks go from his usual overuse to overkill on steroids. lol Nicely done, Ollie.

Or maybe we could just tell guilt peddlers like Wise and race baiting creeps like poet to STFU and leave us alone to live our lives.

Oh, I see.......first of all, you'd have to have a heart to feel a sense of guilt for the injustices and inequalities of the past and the present. It's clear, you don't have one.
Race baiting? Is it really, when someone points out your racism and bigotry, but not when you "tar and feather" black people, notably, President Obama and even his family, right?
Leave you alone???? Now why would we do that? And why would I STFU? LOL

Well at least you can own up to the fact that you're a guilt peddling race hustler.

The first step to overcoming your problems.....

Blaming whitey has sure done a lot to curb the black bastard birth rate and the rate of blacks murdering other blacks and the rate at which blacks drop out of school, huh?

The more blacks listen to race pimps like poet and others instead of the rare black who tries to tell it like it is, many millions of them, plus future offspring, will remain doomed to at best life as it is in the hood today or probably worse.

Pathetic pimps preaching to the ignorant. Yeah, that's a recipe for success alright.

first of all, I deny there is any white privilege. It is a theory much the same as ufo and bigfoot.

Tim Wise would be out of a job if people would stop drinking his snake oil. Of course uncle timmuh is a true believer.

It does exist...and the Tim Wise film will illustrate it, in no uncertain terms.
Be sure to see it when it is released, so that you can be enlightened, as you are "endarkened" now.
And since it does exist, and is 'illegitimate' and an affront, in its' concept and practice, it is as much an albatross around your neck as slavery is. You deserve nothing. How dare you suggest that you do. What? Because you were born "white", you think you deserve special treatment????????????????????? Fuck you. You deserve an equal playing field where advancement is completely dependent on your skills and mental fortitude. If you're not up to the task, go to the back of the line. But you don't get points for simply being white, any more than I do for being black, bitch.

You called me a racist and failed to provide any post of mine to back up this false accusation.

That's two lies, right there.

Your rhetoric speaks to it, in your every post. I have never lied. You are a racist and a bigot.

Blaming whitey has sure done a lot to curb the black bastard birth rate and the rate of blacks murdering other blacks and the rate at which blacks drop out of school, huh?

The more blacks listen to race pimps like poet and others instead of the rare black who tries to tell it like it is, many millions of them, plus future offspring, will remain doomed to at best life as it is in the hood today or probably worse.

Pathetic pimps preaching to the ignorant. Yeah, that's a recipe for success alright.

Race pimps. That's so funny. You'd think I had nothing to do but to complain about the unjust treatment of blacks from whites and how my pointing out white racism and bigotry is clearly far-fetched and a lie. I would never be associated with being a "black, who tells it like it is". Instead I'm a race pimp, who is hating on the good, angelic white people who have nothing but love for blacks and people of color.
Patent bs.
I'm not a pimp. Certainly not a "race pimp". I have never lived in "the hood". I come from a middle class black family, with members who are household names, world-wide".
I simply have no problem calling white racists and bigots out on their shit and racism. And will not retreat. Deal with that shit.

Yep,

Blacks need to adopt real economics and a serious attitude like Botswana, Nigeria, etc and start digging themselves out. Blaming whitey for what ever while ignoring your own problems is creating more problems for blacks. South Africa is starting to go down this path of idiocy Poet is talking about and it is going to make them very poor.

Fucking over the people that can isn't he way to do anything. Hell, those people should be the teachers, professors, etc until they can teach the blacks how to do the thing they wish to do.

Last edited:

It does exist...and the Tim Wise film will illustrate it, in no uncertain terms.
Be sure to see it when it is released, so that you can be enlightened, as you are "endarkened" now.
And since it does exist, and is 'illegitimate' and an affront, in its' concept and practice, it is as much an albatross around your neck as slavery is. You deserve nothing. How dare you suggest that you do. What? Because you were born "white", you think you deserve special treatment????????????????????? Fuck you. You deserve an equal playing field where advancement is completely dependent on your skills and mental fortitude. If you're not up to the task, go to the back of the line. But you don't get points for simply being white, any more than I do for being black, bitch.

whining about your inferiority is par for the course for your ilk.

whining about your inferiority is par for the course for your ilk.

Whiney just makes people feel that they're. Think about it Poet for two seconds??? Show that you can and people won't think that way.

I hope 'poet' isn't trying to pretend he has a problem with racism. He fucking loves racism. His racism - as far as we can tell here - defines him even more than what he does with his rear end. Without racism - his own as well as others' - he would have virtually no identity. That's one reason why he's part of the problem.

Forum List

Back