Tim Wise's Film to Take Aim at White Privilege

You can say whatever you will. It doesn't make it true, accurate or relevant. I am not a racist, a sexist, or a hypocrite. I have never lied on any forum I have been on, hence my claim to "righteousness". I can't speak for the liberals here...apparently some of them either choose not to involve themselves in my struggle with the conservatives (read: racists and bigots) here, or they bow down to your dominance on this site, as you are a "noisy" and raucous crowd, "empty wagons", making a lot of noise, but devoid of substance and decency. But don't fool yourself, you can't speak for them, as you can barely speak for yourself. And you need to list the "many liberals" that "go after me". Liar.
Ignorant? I'm so superior, in intelligence and character, to the vast majority of you, it isn't funny. And while I display an artist's rendering of me, in performance of my poetry, you, on the other hand, are not Will Ferrell's character in "Anchorman". But I surmise that you may be mentally disturbed.

You called me a racist and failed to provide any post of mine to back up this false accusation.

That's two lies, right there.

Your rhetoric speaks to it, in your every post. I have never lied. You are a racist and a bigot.

Please be specific.

first of all, I deny there is any white privilege. It is a theory much the same as ufo and bigfoot.

If it did exist, then it's a legacy from my ancestors and I deserve it.

Tim Wise would be out of a job if people would stop drinking his snake oil. Of course uncle timmuh is a true believer.

It does exist...and the Tim Wise film will illustrate it, in no uncertain terms.
Be sure to see it when it is released, so that you can be enlightened, as you are "endarkened" now.
And since it does exist, and is 'illegitimate' and an affront, in its' concept and practice, it is as much an albatross around your neck as slavery is. You deserve nothing. How dare you suggest that you do. What? Because you were born "white", you think you deserve special treatment????????????????????? Fuck you. You deserve an equal playing field where advancement is completely dependent on your skills and mental fortitude. If you're not up to the task, go to the back of the line. But you don't get points for simply being white, any more than I do for being black, bitch.

at least you and Tim Wise are willing to admit that whites are superior

White privilege??? HAHAHA. Hasn't this idiot heard of affirmative action?. Everything is stacked against white people - and yet we're successful. More proof whites have ability while negros and hispos don't.

White privilege??? HAHAHA. Hasn't this idiot heard of affirmative action?. Everything is stacked against white people - and yet we're successful. More proof whites have ability while negros and hispos don't.

affirmative action was instituted to counter favoritism, cronyism and nepotism on the part of white employers and college admissions. Oddly enough, the single group that has benefited the most have been white women. But you wouldn't have anything against them, right?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8292_Eqi94]The Religion Of Racism - YouTube[/ame]

It's calling walking the walk and doing the do.
-Being their for your children
-Helping them succeed in school, college, etc.
-Them growing up to open up businesses and going to work with the education to succeed.

Think about that for a minute. 72% of black men aren't their to give a damn about their children to start right of the gate. HOW SAD. How fucking sicking!!! What blacks need is to turn from blame and expecting other people to hand it to them to doing the do.

If you can't you may very well destroy civilization. I'm not kidding. believe me I want blacks to succeed as I want to be able to live within a first world civilization 20, 30, 50 years from now.

This message is hidden because Matthew is on your ignore list.

Sorry, not into xenophobia.

Blaming whitey has sure done a lot to curb the black bastard birth rate and the rate of blacks murdering other blacks and the rate at which blacks drop out of school, huh?

The more blacks listen to race pimps like poet and others instead of the rare black who tries to tell it like it is, many millions of them, plus future offspring, will remain doomed to at best life as it is in the hood today or probably worse.

Pathetic pimps preaching to the ignorant. Yeah, that's a recipe for success alright.

Race pimps. That's so funny. You'd think I had nothing to do but to complain about the unjust treatment of blacks from whites and how my pointing out white racism and bigotry is clearly far-fetched and a lie. I would never be associated with being a "black, who tells it like it is". Instead I'm a race pimp, who is hating on the good, angelic white people who have nothing but love for blacks and people of color.
Patent bs.
I'm not a pimp. Certainly not a "race pimp". I have never lived in "the hood". I come from a middle class black family, with members who are household names, world-wide".
I simply have no problem calling white racists and bigots out on their shit and racism. And will not retreat. Deal with that shit.

To think race pimps need a hood address says a lot about your point of view. Thanks for playing along.

Blaming whitey has sure done a lot to curb the black bastard birth rate and the rate of blacks murdering other blacks and the rate at which blacks drop out of school, huh?

The more blacks listen to race pimps like poet and others instead of the rare black who tries to tell it like it is, many millions of them, plus future offspring, will remain doomed to at best life as it is in the hood today or probably worse.

Pathetic pimps preaching to the ignorant. Yeah, that's a recipe for success alright.

Race pimps. That's so funny. You'd think I had nothing to do but to complain about the unjust treatment of blacks from whites and how my pointing out white racism and bigotry is clearly far-fetched and a lie. I would never be associated with being a "black, who tells it like it is". Instead I'm a race pimp, who is hating on the good, angelic white people who have nothing but love for blacks and people of color.
Patent bs.
I'm not a pimp. Certainly not a "race pimp". I have never lived in "the hood". I come from a middle class black family, with members who are household names, world-wide".
I simply have no problem calling white racists and bigots out on their shit and racism. And will not retreat. Deal with that shit.

To think race pimps need a hood address says a lot about your point of view. Thanks for playing along.

Bitch please. I have no reference for "race pimps". And I don't believe you have any knowledge of "the hood". LOL.

Patent bs.

Bitch please. I have no reference for "race pimps". And I don't believe you have any knowledge of "the hood". LOL.

what happened to that butt ugly avi of yours?

What can I say??? If your people can't put your better foot forward what do you expect? Blame is just going to make it worse and put us in the same position as Zimbabwe. Idiocy. Why not bring up everyone instead of destroying the people that are doing good? This is what you people did throughout Zimbabwe and now south Africa. How did it work? Ask yourselves this question.

Last time I checked poet was a human being just like you so the fact that you refer to him and others and "your people" is all the more telling of your prominent racist mentality.

Forum List

Back