Time for a global Ban on Lethal Drones.

Georrge Phillip
machines have the authority to murder human beings.

Link please.

J/K cuz I know that's a lie and so do you.

===============

If it were D/white prez, you would be congratulating him/her on the restraint shown by not declaring war on millions of innocent people.

Good for President Obama for protecting us with a minimum collateral deaths, NO American deaths and a very small cost to the tax payers.

Outside of making it about race you're spot on. ;) The right would bitch if we weren't killing terrorist. Hell, they want us to remain in the middle east to do that as we speak....

The only reason this is a issue is because they hate Obama. I don't think it is a racial issue but just pure hatred all around.

I'd like to see 2/3rds of our air power done by remote. Why risk a pilot when you don't have to?

And a plane and the many lives (on both sides) saved by not bombing or invading.

War is our enemy and we need to get to the point where all issues are settled by diplomacy. Which, as it happens, President Obama is very good at.

Georrge Phillip

Link please.

===============

If it were D/white prez, you would be congratulating him/her on the restraint shown by not declaring war on millions of innocent people.

Good for President Obama for protecting us with a minimum collateral deaths, NO American deaths and a very small cost to the tax payers.

Outside of making it about race you're spot on. ;) The right would bitch if we weren't killing terrorist. Hell, they want us to remain in the middle east to do that as we speak....

The only reason this is a issue is because they hate Obama. I don't think it is a racial issue but just pure hatred all around.

Its always about race.

Whether its blacks hating whites, Hispanics hating whites, whites hating just about everybody - we all distrust and ultimately blame anyone who is different from our own "tribe".

Sad but true, its just part of the human condition.

Georrge Phillip

Link please.

===============

Uh, no. Your supposition is completely incorrect. The issue is about droning civilians for empire while creating more enemies in the process. The issue is about utter disregard for sovereignty in order to maintain this empire. The "War on Terror" is a facade.

Last edited:
Does anyone else spot the irony in the following?

"In a major national security speech this spring, President Obama said again and again that the U.S. is at war with 'Al Qaeda, the Taliban, and their associated forces.'

"So who exactly are those associated forces? It’s a secret..."

"A Pentagon spokesman told ProPublica that revealing such a list could cause 'serious damage to national security.'

“Because elements that might be considered ‘associated forces’ can build credibility by being listed as such by the United States, we have classified the list,” said the spokesman, Lt. Col. Jim Gregory. 'We cannot afford to inflate these organizations that rely on violent extremist ideology to strengthen their ranks.'”

Violent extremist ideologies like capitalism and American Exceptionalism, maybe?

http://www.propublica.org/article/who-are-we-at-war-with-thats-classified

"In a major national security speech this spring, President Obama said again and again that the U.S. is at war with 'Al Qaeda, the Taliban, and their associated forces.'

"A Pentagon spokesman told ProPublica that revealing such a list could cause 'serious damage to national security.'
You betcha it could! Revealing that our so-called enemies are just a vapor of pro-war hype and bullshit could seriously damage the "national security" militarism of war profiteer parasites draining the life and wealth of America!

So the USA is making war on "secrets"?

Gee, I thought that was what Edward Snowden was doing!! · · :D

Shhh, there may be enemies of America listening.
All this subversive talk could damage national security so, as the actual enemies are a secret, we'd better not say anything to anyone.
Everyone go out and buy a large gun, a load of tinned food and a portable gas stove.

These enemies are coming to crush America so we need to open your emails in case you're one of them.
Quick, report a neighbour and you'll get extra points if it's a family member.

I wonder if "Snowball" is code for Bush and Napoleon, the same for Obama.

PresidentNapoleon-e1352464769450-300x285.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

You betcha it could! Revealing that our so-called enemies are just a vapor of pro-war hype and bullshit could seriously damage the "national security" militarism of war profiteer parasites draining the life and wealth of America!

"Bill Hemmer asked for the judge's (Napolitano) reaction to Ron Paul's comments on FBN, expressing concern that Snowden could be killed with a drone strike if the U.S. chooses to do so. Hemmer asked whether this statement was hyperbole on the part of Paul.

"Napolitano explained that President Obama's policy on drone strikes is 'unconditionally unlawful' but it's being carried out anyway.

"He said Paul fears that the president could go ahead and establish a new set of rules to allow him to target Snowden, therefore avoiding a trial that would 'expose even more national security secrets.'"

Judge Napolitano on Ron Paul's Worries About Drone Strike on Edward Snowden | Fox News Insider

I apologise to the unread and undereducated for my above post.
I realise you're far too stupid to understand it.

"Bill Hemmer asked for the judge's (Napolitano) reaction to Ron Paul's comments on FBN, expressing concern that Snowden could be killed with a drone strike if the U.S. chooses to do so. Hemmer asked whether this statement was hyperbole on the part of Paul.

"Napolitano explained that President Obama's policy on drone strikes is 'unconditionally unlawful' but it's being carried out anyway.

"He said Paul fears that the president could go ahead and establish a new set of rules to allow him to target Snowden, therefore avoiding a trial that would 'expose even more national security secrets.'"

Judge Napolitano on Ron Paul's Worries About Drone Strike on Edward Snowden | Fox News Insider

America routinely executes Americans abroad without trial so Snowden may well be a target.
Less likely to be a drone and more likely to be a CIA agent and an unforeseeable accident.

1. You fuckers would be bitching if Obama wasn't fighting the terrorist.
2. Why put our troops at risk?

Every nation; china, japan, france, Germany, iran all use them.

Just another tool in war.

You are missing the bigger picture. You do realize that this stupid war on "terror" is completely unnecessary and has resulted in the absolute destruction of the U.S. constitution do you not? If not, then you need to catch up on current events.

Shhh, there may be enemies of America listening.
All this subversive talk could damage national security so, as the actual enemies are a secret, we'd better not say anything to anyone.
Everyone go out and buy a large gun, a load of tinned food and a portable gas stove.

These enemies are coming to crush America so we need to open your emails in case you're one of them.
Quick, report a neighbour and you'll get extra points if it's a family member.

Are you now or have you ever been a member of the CIA?
When I look back over the last twenty years of living in the "Land of the Free", I can't help wondering if the entire US internet will exist behind a pay wall two decades from now if voters continue "choosing" between Democrat OR Republican when they cast their ballots.

You are missing the bigger picture. You do realize that this stupid war on "terror" is completely unnecessary and has resulted in the absolute destruction of the U.S. constitution do you not? If not, then you need to catch up on current events.

It isn't just about the current war on terror...This is being done by all countries and will be used in future wars.

Same argument could be made against guns, cross bows, airplanes and missiles. Anything that makes it unfair to a enemy could of been debated in this way.

Think of the broader picture.

America routinely executes Americans abroad without trial so Snowden may well be a target.
Less likely to be a drone and more likely to be a CIA agent and an unforeseeable accident.

As long as Snowden stays in Russia it's hard to believe Obama would resort to drones; however, if the hero/traitor/whistleblower makes his way to South America, I wouldn't be surprised if Snowden caught a little Hellfire in his backseat.

Only one country murders, maims, and displaces millions of innocent civilians on the opposite side of the planet from its homeland.

Which one is it?

Forum List

Back