Time For A New 3rd Party?

There are only about thirty of them out there, you should find one to your liking.

There are 2 main parties and a bunch of fringies. I'm talking about a centrist party that marginalizes the fringies who now define the GOP and increasingly, the Dems.

I think the Libertarian Party is the best answer. It combines the fiscal conservatism that we need with the refusal to back social engineering or social conservatism (meddling) where the gov't has no business being in the first place.

I LOVE it when dimocrap scum and brainless libertarians, the hippies of the right, try to tell us that we need to form a 3rd party. Love it.

All it does is convince those of us unhappy with Republican Leadership that it's the last thing in the world we should do.

Kinda like when dimocrap scum run anti-gun advertisements like this

10153116_491469427642417_8890481117965615563_n-563x620.jpg

Any of you libturds see anything wrong with that ad?

:lmao:

Last edited:

Until we change the rules under which these narcissistic, lying thugs play, it won't matter how many parties we have. So:

1. Strict, short term limits - Do you really think they'd behave this way if they weren't angling for contributions?
2. Publicly-funded elections - See above.
3. Balanced Budget Amendment - Make the thugs in both parties justify their taxing and spending initiatives.

We either create REAL "change" or we can just continue to bend over and take it.

My weekly rant! Woot!

:rock:

Forum List

Back